PDA

View Full Version : 03G906021LG A3 dsg 2.0 tdi BKD file remap

hot2trot
7th August, 2016, 03:54 PM
Hi All,

Maybe my last post was in the wrong area.........

HW 03G 906 021 AN 2.0 tdi BKD.

Long storey short.
Ecu was previously remapped (before I purchased the vehicle) and smokes quite bad at WOT but file is encrypted from tuner.
Managed to read file with DBM100.
Received a tuned file (egr off and slightly de tuned) which flashed ok but car wont start and get dsg and brake faults on instruments. VCDS reports bad comms with ECU. Reflashed original and alls well.
Tuner removed the noread tag and sent the repaired file back with factory map. This works fine on the vehicle.
This repaired file was then resubmitted but the received tuned file has still the same faults. Tuner has had no issues with other vehicle running this map.
Advised to have factory flash using ODIS then to resubmit to clear any EVC or BDM2GO tags... as the bdm100 is not able to do this.

Unsure why the repaired file works and the tuned one not..

Don't want to through money at the stealers if I'm going to end up in the same boat !

If anyone could do anything with the original map, but requires EGR off (EML is on) and the smoke issue looking at, I would really appreciate it. The smoke isn't too bad now that the EGR is blanked but get black smoke during DSG kick down in Drive and through the gears in sport mode.

any advice welcome..

Diagnosticated
8th August, 2016, 05:36 PM
You cannot blank egr if tuner switch egr off by hysteresis maps.

bobolin4o
8th August, 2016, 05:41 PM
I didn't understand... Have you tried this car with REAL original file?

Diagnosticated
9th August, 2016, 05:09 AM
You post three files
1. seems original
2. Is tune file plus egr off (tune has error in it)
3. Is tune file (no read) egr not off (tune does not have error from 2 above)

All of these files should work in the car.

hot2trot
9th August, 2016, 09:13 AM
Hi Guys,

The car was not purchased with a factory standard map. It came with the Original tuned map. (VCDS reports 193bhp)
This was uploaded to an automated internet tuning company. With all the problems I had, he manually removed the noread tag and sent the file back to me and told it was standard.(this file worked ok but sluggish, noread stock 140 bhp)
This noread stock file was re uploaded to the automated service (183bhp and EGR off) but file faulty...
I do not have a standard factory map.
Guy says my tool will not flash/write over the original tuned file encryption and need Audi to do it..

Thanks

Diagnosticated
10th August, 2016, 06:16 AM
Go to a proper tuner.
The egr off file is faulty.
Put the file, the car came with, back and use that or get a proper tuner to delete egr from that file.
Most tools should read write this ecu ok.