PDA

View Full Version : Please help to get answwers for chiptuning newbie...

Jan1980
7th August, 2016, 04:50 PM
Hi mates.

I am master mechanical and electrical for cars, trucks and busses since 18 years. Since 3-4 years, i make a lot of car electronics (ecu repair, immo off, keys and others...). I also made chiptuning as slave user with evc bdm100 ori, kess EU, ktag Eu and other programmers... Now, i want to learn remapping by myself.. I bought winols original beginners version and i am learning every day a few hours if i find the time.

My educational level is:

- Read and write different kinds of ECU?s (OBD, BDM, flash chip or (e)eprom with programmer).
- I would say 40-50% handling expierience with winols.
- Im- and export map files, ols-files
- Import damos files
- To find the different hysteresis (driver wish, smoke limiter, torque limiter for example) in EDC15 and EDC16 (not all).
- Compare files and make same changes to others(in theory)
- Remove EGR and make hotstart fix in EDC15 (VAG)
- Make hotstart fix in EDC16 (VW)
- DPF off in EDC16 (VW) by switch value

And some other "newbie-things"...

I am very interested to disable egr, dpf, adblue, lambda(O2-sond monitoring), secondary air injection and i want to make just stage 1 remapping (i think) because i don?t have a dyno..

So, i found a lot of stuff about the VAG group. Solutions for "everything". But in the main time, i am working with Mercedes-Benz. I did not find any dpf or egr solutions guide or any things. Just VAG always. People make it to a secret for other car makers.

In cause of this, i was looking to a book to get answers to my questions. I found nothing. Then, i decided me to make an online course for remapping (cannot go to a local "remapping school", i have to work 10-12 hours every day, no time). They always want to get a lot of money. I am ready to pay, but other people said, there are just basic informations stolen from different forums in the web and i don?t want to spend thousands of euros for informations, which i can get on DK or other forums without payment. You know what i mean ?!

So, what i am looking for ?! I am looking for tuners, who want to spend their time to give me informations about remapping and different solutions via teamviewer for example. Like i said, i am ready to pay !! But it have to be a good man (woman) who knows what he (she) does and not just want to earn money for small informations !

I am always a helpful member in this forum. Now, i need your help !! :-)

THX

Jan