Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

i_shot_the_sheriff
6th March, 2011, 09:59 AM
So it works???

I got mine from autotoolscan.com and the sales person is May

lukzer
15th March, 2011, 04:56 PM
Hi i need help with Xprog-M adapters
Could anyone make high resolution photo all of adapters from both sides ?
especially P/C 1-002-0004 and send me to:

lukzer@gmail.com

lawdog1
19th March, 2011, 05:00 AM
Can anyone comment on the in-circuit programming with this device?

I've successfully read and written a 95320 in circuit. I tried a 95120 and could not read/write in circuit - had to remove the chip. I tried a 93c66 and could read but not write in circuit - had to remove the chip. I made triple sure the connections were clean and good so that wasn't the issue. Some users here have said they never do in-circuit because of the problems, but others say they only do in-circuit.

I'm wondering if this is related to it being a clone; using the usb as power; using the usb with the usb driver instead of serial port; or it just being the way in circuit programming goes.

Also, my device did not come with an external power supply. I don't know what voltage I need, and/or the polarity of the connector.

teerak2uk
19th March, 2011, 01:04 PM
nothing to do with clone sometimes the crystal needs to be bridged to enable in circuit writing but better to be safe and remove for read/write purposes whenever possible

lawdog1
19th March, 2011, 09:15 PM
nothing to do with clone sometimes the crystal needs to be bridged to enable in circuit writing but better to be safe and remove for read/write purposes whenever possible

Thanks for your post teerak2uk. You are probably right in general, but I think there may be other factors at play with these. Unfortunately I do not have a power supply and do not know the polarity of the connection (positive in the center or outside) or the voltage needed. If someone could tell me the polarity and voltage, I could test it.

I read another person's opinion that the capacitors do not store enough power to make it through a read or write and verify cycle. This would make sense because the errors occur at random points. It may be the capacitors do not store enough power or the USB cannot provide enough constant power to run the entire cycle.

To test this theory, I played around with the latency of the USB driver (another user in this thread mentioned usb driver problems and latency). I slowed it down enough so the caps could remain charged during the cycle. This helped a lot, but it does still encounter errors every so often.

Anyone who is having problems reading/writing in circuit might want to try adjusting the USB latency. Now to know whether this is related to the clone xprogm, or all xprogm

lawdog1
19th March, 2011, 11:59 PM
So I was reading/verifying in-circuit with no errors, but I noticed the data did not look correct ... so I removed the chip and read out of circuit and it looked fine.

This is scary because even with no read errors, one can never trust the in-circuit read ... so what is the point!?

teerak2uk
20th March, 2011, 11:22 AM
Thanks for your post teerak2uk. You are probably right in general, but I think there may be other factors at play with these. Unfortunately I do not have a power supply and do not know the polarity of the connection (positive in the center or outside) or the voltage needed. If someone could tell me the polarity and voltage, I could test it.

I read another person's opinion that the capacitors do not store enough power to make it through a read or write and verify cycle. This would make sense because the errors occur at random points. It may be the capacitors do not store enough power or the USB cannot provide enough constant power to run the entire cycle.

To test this theory, I played around with the latency of the USB driver (another user in this thread mentioned usb driver problems and latency). I slowed it down enough so the caps could remain charged during the cycle. This helped a lot, but it does still encounter errors every so often.

Anyone who is having problems reading/writing in circuit might want to try adjusting the USB latency. Now to know whether this is related to the clone xprogm, or all xprogm

Pos is centre pin

use 15v adaptor you may be able to use 12v but myself and other members are using 15v

lawdog1
24th March, 2011, 01:53 AM
Guys I am pulling my hair out trying to read an MCU. It has a mask of 3K85K which I assume to be an MC68HC908AZ60A. It is 52 pin.

I have found the datasheet for this chip. The pin layout is the same as the 2.2.4. MC68HC08AS60/AS60A(PLCC52) diagram from the Xprogm manual.

I have connected all pins like in the diagram. I have placed a 16mhz crystal on pins 2 and 3. Everytime I try to read it just says device is silent, timout error.

I tried both USB and serial. I did change the 182 resistor to 162 like Zmann suggested, and measure 9.5v on vppR when I hit read. The only other thing I can think of is that my power supply is 12v (didn't find a 15v yet).

Is the wiring diagram wrong? Someone else asked what the optional and high-low mean, and someone responded with an answer that confused me.

I have connected:
2 GND
B3
B4
B5
B6
Vcc
VppR

All just like the diagram. I am reading the chip out of circuit. I tried in circuit with no luck either ... I have spent 3 days trying to get this to work ... This is the first MCU I have tried and I just can't figure it out. Please help! Please don't simply say "get UPA-USB" or get "ETL" unless you are sure the XPROGm cannot support this MCU.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

lawdog1
24th March, 2011, 02:13 AM
I found this post by Zmann http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f170/mc68hc08as60a-183403/ helping a guy with problems reading with UPA-USB.

I am going to try to connect vdd and vdda, and vss and vssa tomorrow to see if it works ...

Zmann, I am amazed by your knowledge. I hope to one day know even half of what you know!

Zmann
24th March, 2011, 10:58 AM
Reading off circuit? Im sure connection of VddA and VssA will help you. Found on some post said that Xprog-m is not a very friendly programmer to HC(9)08 mcu's I personally agree partially. Some HC(9)08 may not be consistent when running at higher freq. you may need to lower Xtal frequency to 8 or 4 Mhz to minimise unexpected problem.

lawdog1
24th March, 2011, 03:15 PM
Thank you Zmann. I saw in one of your posts on another thread you posted pictures of some crystals you have on your bench. I saw you put a resistor between the pins of your 4mhz crystal. Should I do that too? If yes, what is the purpose of the resistor on the crystal?

Maybe one day you can teach a class on electrical engineering :embarassed:

craul4
24th March, 2011, 06:35 PM
Hello
You know how connect XPROG-M ,to ST10F280 .
I mean pin of the programmer (GND ,B0 , B1 , B@ , B3 , B4 , B5 , B6 , B7 , +5V . . .etc) must connect to wich pin of the ST10F280 ( P15 (P3.11) , G15 (P0.4 ) , A3 (RSTIN) , N14 (P3.10) , A1 (VSS) A2 (VDD ) ) ??

Am I need to desolder something on the board , or I have to make something on the board ?

Thank you very much !!!

episcop
24th March, 2011, 07:42 PM
Reading off circuit? Im sure connection of VddA and VssA will help you. Found on some post said that Xprog-m is not a very friendly programmer to HC(9)08 mcu's I personally agree partially. Some HC(9)08 may not be consistent when running at higher freq. you may need to lower Xtal frequency to 8 or 4 Mhz to minimise unexpected problem.

Yes. Any HC(9)08 have baud rate crazy(boot). You need see datasheet and calcular. For example: you have baud 7200 in programmer, if set 7220 - read&write perfectly.

lawdog1
24th March, 2011, 09:29 PM
I think I am going to give up. I tried connecting vdd/vdda and vss/vssa but it didn't work. There is no baud setting in the xprog program, you can only change the windows settings. No matter what I do, I get the device is silent error. I put the chip back in circuit, and tried everything all over. I've spent way too much time trying to read this chip.

Could it be that it is security locked? I thought the Xprog-m was supposed to automatically bypass the security. I checked the settings and it just has "ff" for all security bytes. I don't think this is a security chip. It is from a GM airbag module.

There are just too many variables!! I can't win

Zmann
25th March, 2011, 01:50 AM
Thank you Zmann. I saw in one of your posts on another thread you posted pictures of some crystals you have on your bench. I saw you put a resistor between the pins of your 4mhz crystal. Should I do that too? If yes, what is the purpose of the resistor on the crystal?

Maybe one day you can teach a class on electrical engineering :embarassed:

Parallel resistor to Xtal is to give some small bias/feedback current to the MCU internal circuit to maintain its operation in linear region. I cannot go technically indepth but doing that by the datasheet instruction.

I see someone dealing with Motorola/Freescale HC(9)08 MCU's with some diffculty with uncertainess whether the problem caused by the programmer/connection or by the so called 'Security Sequence SS', $XX-$XX-$XX-$XX-$XX-$XX-$XX-$XX

I would personally like to call it as a 'Memory Access Code' instead. If the right reading conditions are allowed the programmer and the HC(9)08 having a successful 'handshake', it does, NO MATTER what the input 'Memory Access Code' was. Read-out data correct or corrupted (e.g. outcome the constant code string like 'AD AD AD AD AD...') is another concern and can only be a direct effect to what the 'Memory Access Code' is input.

lawdog1
25th March, 2011, 09:44 PM
I see someone dealing with Motorola/Freescale HC(9)08 MCU's with some diffculty with uncertainess whether the problem caused by the programmer/connection or by the so called 'Security Sequence SS', $XX-$XX-$XX-$XX-$XX-$XX-$XX-$XX

I would personally like to call it as a 'Memory Access Code' instead. If the right reading conditions are allowed the programmer and the HC(9)08 having a successful 'handshake', it does, NO MATTER what the input 'Memory Access Code' was. Read-out data correct or corrupted (e.g. outcome the constant code string like 'AD AD AD AD AD...') is another concern and can only be a direct effect to what the 'Memory Access Code' is input.

I read a lot of the datasheet. I see where it suggests 7246.37 or 3623.19 baud for 4mhz (which is what the board has in circuit). I also see that the timing can be custom programmed into the chip , and if you don't have the same timing when trying to read as is programmed by the owner of the chip, you cannot have a handshake with the chip. This to me means that without auto-baud selection, communication can be very difficult. I do not see any baud support from the Xprog-m. I tried changing the baud rate through the Windows XP registry to 7246 and 3623 with no luck. Like I said, too many variables. Maybe it would have worked if I lifted pins (although I don't know how to lift pins on a PLLC since the solder is under the chip, that is why i removed it the first time). I cannot spend more time trying every combination to make it work.

I did notice that the chip supports MSCAN, so there should be a way to communicate with the chip over the CAN bus Txd RxD pins, but I wouldn't even know where to start.

labusas
26th March, 2011, 12:39 AM
Hi, m8s
Question about reading EWS3 WITH HC11EA9 2D47J MASK.
It calls for 1-002-0011 adapter. How do I use this?
Do I just push it on the chip in circuit and press read?
I don't have to take it out, do I?
Thanks very much

lawdog1
26th March, 2011, 04:49 AM
Hi, m8s
Question about reading EWS3 WITH HC11EA9 2D47J MASK.
It calls for 1-002-0011 adapter. How do I use this?
Do I just push it on the chip in circuit and press read?
I don't have to take it out, do I?
Thanks very much

I haven't done the ews3, but you use the k-line adapter in circuit (it is 1-002-0007, not 1-002-0011). Read the last 2 pages of the manual here: | AUTO SERVICE "TMT" - XPROG-m downloads | (http://www.tmt.lt/downloads.html)

It shows the pins you have to connect, and a screenshot of the reader.

You might want to do a search for other threads before you try it, because I hear the EWS3 has a self destruct feature where it wipes itself clean if you don't do it correctly, leaving you with a useless module. I'd try it on a spare module before trying it on an expensive unit if you can.

lawdog1
26th March, 2011, 04:53 AM
Also, hit the connection diagram button when you select EWS3 in the xprogm software and I believe it shows you a picture of how to connect it.

kody_2004
28th March, 2011, 11:43 PM
Hello!!
Link hc08 like pincture and read and write without
problems then chip accepts mbus put then 1N4148
between B2 and B3 link to PTA0 then pullup resistor
10k to 5V not necessary.

Regards.....

ancient
29th March, 2011, 07:27 PM
Has anyone succeed in reading CR16MCS9V in circuit or via k-line??
trying to read airbag ecu but always get error voltage too low

Dmythross
20th April, 2011, 11:51 AM
i have a small solution for xprogm blue pcb who dosnt writte hco5x,as it was told in this forum vpp1 is the answer,if you can read it just cut adaptor line like in the picture attached ,this work for me,regards.

dalisman
20th April, 2011, 08:17 PM
do you know it is possible to get all autorizations in orginal xprog-m because clones not working very well?

Min2xx
21st April, 2011, 05:36 AM
do you know it is possible to get all autorizations in orginal xprog-m because clones not working very well?
Yes, price about 2000 eu

tehnosoftex
21st April, 2011, 10:55 AM
Or you can buy a china one and change the mcu from the china on your original xprog. You will have a full "original" xprogm

einet
21st April, 2011, 04:52 PM
and wher can by this?

dalisman
21st April, 2011, 07:29 PM
Or you can buy a china one and change the mcu from the china on your original xprog. You will have a full "original" xprogm

I allready had china clone but I have problems with motorola and I know they still work on it but I also dont have 2200 euro + tax to buy orginal one. You are 100% sure that will works ?

dalisman
21st April, 2011, 07:30 PM
and wher can by this?
XPROG-m (http://www.xprog-m.com/category.php?id_category=5)

forumams
21st April, 2011, 08:04 PM
XPROG-m (http://www.xprog-m.com/category.php?id_category=5)

here is for a serious alternative: ELDB Electronics (http://www.eldb.webuda.com/xprogbox.php)

egyclick
22nd April, 2011, 05:02 PM
here is for a serious alternative: ELDB Electronics (http://www.eldb.webuda.com/xprogbox.php)

Hello everyone,

I got a newbie question, is XPROG-M able to read a PIC 18F458
I only found in his menu PIC12C509A and also looked in the connection Diagram but can't understand where does Vcc wires go.

Thank you!

Bishop c4
22nd April, 2011, 07:27 PM
maybe you find some light if you search for a sheet with the particular info about.

Regards

finga
23rd April, 2011, 12:52 AM
all this discussion about Xprog-m !!? all what i need is a conclusion ! i have 200 euro and i need to buy a programmer what is the best ?
motorola mcu must be supported of course !!

mahmod_q
26th April, 2011, 09:02 AM
hi
i apdate my x-prog to v 5.0
i donot have Micronas authorization
pleesss help

Dylan Chin
26th April, 2011, 11:19 AM
Please help me. How many Temperature that i can use to remove eeprom 93c56..
thanks in advance

jjrp255630
26th April, 2011, 11:57 AM
Please help me. How many Temperature that i can use to remove eeprom 93c56..
thanks in advance
you can use 400 C ?

Dylan Chin
26th April, 2011, 12:26 PM
thanks so much..i scared over heat will breakage eeprom.

EduardNN
27th April, 2011, 12:19 PM
you can use 400 C ?
400 C ? lot, 270 ... 300 C ? no more.

This topic is not on the methods of soldering!!!

forumams
27th April, 2011, 06:29 PM
hi
i donot have Micronas authorization
pleesss help

may be you can purchase it from | AUTO SERVICE "TMT" | (http://www.tmt.lt?)

foxdata
28th April, 2011, 09:32 PM
hi
i bay xprog-m from http://www.obdsvs.com/
with full adapter ,i try it and it work good.

VTS_Tibi
4th May, 2011, 05:43 PM
I would have to read out an AM29F400BT from a Smart ECU.

I checked the Xprog soft, and it can do it:

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k545/TestorVTS/AM29F400BT.jpg

but I don't have a clue how to do it.

Any info about this one?

VTS_Tibi
4th May, 2011, 08:43 PM
anyone know how to do it?

tehnosoftex
4th May, 2011, 09:02 PM
No way. What have you seen it is only for zgs for mercedes. The xprog read the 29f400 using the mcu from zgs, 9s12dg256. In smart ecu you did not have the same mcu and the flash is not located at the same address like in zgs

VTS_Tibi
5th May, 2011, 09:39 AM
ohh that's not good :(

mahmod_q
5th May, 2011, 10:32 AM
help
i update may xprog to v 5.0
may Micronas authorization meseng and may serial not tha same in this furme rely i need it and i canot bay it from tmt i update to tha laset from 4.5 to 5.0

any help

Cacok
10th May, 2011, 10:14 AM
I would have to read out an AM29F400BT from a Smart ECU.

I checked the Xprog soft, and it can do it:

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k545/TestorVTS/AM29F400BT.jpg

but I don't have a clue how to do it.

Any info about this one?

only in benz module

Min2xx
11th May, 2011, 05:31 AM
help
i update may xprog to v 5.0
may Micronas authorization meseng and may serial not tha same in this furme rely i need it and i canot bay it from tmt i update to tha laset from 4.5 to 5.0

any help
The best way, buy original, from Xprog author: ELDB Electronics (http://www.eldb.webuda.com/xprogbox.php)
It's the newest orig. tool, with all updates, and the wery good prise. last update is 2011.05.xx, in TMT xprog ver5.0 2010.04.xx !!! | AUTO SERVICE "TMT" - XPROG-m downloads | (http://www.tmt.lt/downloads.html)

VTS_Tibi
14th May, 2011, 04:03 PM
I would like to read out a Motorola MC9SDG128E.

How should I connect it to XProg?

VTS_Tibi
14th May, 2011, 06:50 PM
anyone? - would have to do this tomorrow, and as I'm pretty new to Xprog I'm clueless :(

forumams
14th May, 2011, 07:39 PM
anyone? - would have to do this tomorrow, and as I'm pretty new to Xprog I'm clueless :(

Program menu->RUN->Device->MCU/MPU->Motorola HC(S)12->MC9S12_EEPROM, then click "Show Connection Diagram" button.

VTS_Tibi
14th May, 2011, 09:16 PM
ok, I did that before! I soldered the MCU on the adapter board, so I could make the suitable wiring

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k545/TestorVTS/P1050818.jpg

and then I connected the wires to an other adapter's pins:

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k545/TestorVTS/P1050819.jpg

(I guess the problem lies here)

Xprog does nothing, like there's nothing connected - the Read button is greyed out

On the connection diagram I see where should I connect the wires, but how can I do that? simply attaching each wires to the suitable places on the Xprog's connector - unlike what I did -?

grinovsky
14th May, 2011, 09:25 PM
connect the wires to xprom dirctly (like in diag conections)and remove the adapter
there are wires that come with xprogm for that

micromax
14th May, 2011, 09:31 PM
if your button read is inactive, before click NEW.
put this mcu to orginal pcb where is from.
conect all wires from adapter BDM 9S12. if this mcu is secured work only on this adapter.

read help in left window where you select device !!!

Requirements:
1-002-0017 HC(S)12 BDM adapter
2-002-0018 HC(S)12 bypass security authorization

Programming Interface

In-Circuit (BDM)

elchip
14th May, 2011, 09:52 PM
micromax Do you maybe have description of special connector pin's on XprogM ( long on side ) ?
Or someone have ?

My best regard's

micromax
15th May, 2011, 07:25 AM
no, i have not.i don`t need it.

elchip
15th May, 2011, 08:28 AM
no, i have not.i don`t need it.
Ok I just ask because I like to know what is what...
Anyway all your post much help me so thank's.

Regard's

VTS_Tibi
15th May, 2011, 09:16 AM
sorry for acting like such a noob here, but the info in my Xprog soft seems to be a bit confusing:

Requirements:
2-002-0004 HC(S)12 family authorization
or
2-002-0018 HC(S)12 bypass security authorization

Programming Interface

In-Circuit (BDM)

soo.. I should use this board:

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k545/TestorVTS/P1050820.jpg

solder back the MCU into the airbag ECU and use a few wires?

micromax
15th May, 2011, 10:31 AM
adapter is correct. do you see picture when you click on "show connection diagram" or not?
in this picture you have all info.
if this mcu is 68hc912 you must connect +,gnd, reset , bkgd.
if this mcu is 68hc9S12 you must connect +,gnd, reset, bkgd, extal and sometimes xclks thats all.

eprommazza
15th May, 2011, 10:46 AM
adapter is correct. do you see picture when you click on "show connection diagram" or not?
in this picture you have all info.
if this mcu is 68hc912 you must connect +,gnd, reset , bkgd.
if this mcu is 68hc9S12 you must connect +,gnd, reset, bkgd, extal and sometimes xclks thats all.

if this mcu is 68hc912 you must connect +,gnd, reset , bkgd
no need adapter
:D

micromax
15th May, 2011, 12:15 PM
what type motorola you read? in your post is MC9SDG128E
9s12dg128 or 912dg128?

goranradovicpg
15th May, 2011, 01:41 PM
upa usb is very very good, but X prog m 5 also good..

VTS_Tibi
15th May, 2011, 02:51 PM
what type motorola you read? in your post is MC9SDG128E
9s12dg128 or 912dg128?

That is the other reason why I'm confused!

The MCU is from an Astra H Temic airbag ECU. On the MCU, the following is written:

Motorola MC9SDG128E

micromax
15th May, 2011, 02:55 PM
post mask this mcu

VTS_Tibi
15th May, 2011, 06:57 PM
mask is 1L40K - whatever that means :D

micromax
15th May, 2011, 07:07 PM
this is 9S12Dx128 (DG or DP), use bdm adapter. don`t conect xtal cable,try read, if secured conect xtak cable and select from menu (9s12 secured) and try.

tehnosoftex
15th May, 2011, 08:05 PM
That is the other reason why I'm confused!

The MCU is from an Astra H Temic airbag ECU. On the MCU, the following is written:

Motorola MC9SDG128E

Ive read that mcu from astra airbag module. That mcu is not secured and Ive read with upa in circuit but you must raise the reset pin. I think also will work whit xprog without connect the quartz wires but again you must rise reset pin

VTS_Tibi
15th May, 2011, 08:13 PM
this is 9S12Dx128 (DG or DP), use bdm adapter. don`t conect xtal cable,try read, if secured conect xtak cable and select from menu (9s12 secured) and try.

in the Xprog soft. I select: MC9S12 - EEPROM - is that OK?

as the MCU is out I first tried reading it as it is, but no luck - should I solder it back into the airbag ECU and try again?

and do you have a pic. of these cables I would need for the Xprog - mine came only with the adapters, no cables were included :(

tehnosoftex
16th May, 2011, 08:15 AM
You must connect 912/9s12 adapter on xprog and choose 9s12 eeprom. If you click show connections button you will see how to connect your mcu. I think you must solder back, since on your board did not have any xtall.

eprommazza
16th May, 2011, 08:45 AM
mask is 1L40K - whatever that means :D

in the airbag ecu i don t think is secured
see this image .....
1L40K

show connection read eeprom

regards

VTS_Tibi
16th May, 2011, 07:36 PM
MCU is back in it's place, connected every cable as per instrucions:

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k545/TestorVTS/9s12.jpg

and all I get is "communication error" ?

I lifted the reset pin, but it's still the same! :(

Min2xx
16th May, 2011, 09:48 PM

You must use BDM adapter!
Airbag module work before?

wsc
16th May, 2011, 10:01 PM

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k545/TestorVTS/9s12.jpg

Mate lift the BKGD pin(not the RESET pin) and use the adapter for the locked MCUs
Use all the wires exept the green wire(XCLKS)
Gd Luck

VTS_Tibi
17th May, 2011, 06:04 PM
tried what you wrote and still no luck :( I'm thinking my XProg is bad for 9S12....

btw. my XProg did not come with any kind of wires (what I would need now)
could that be a problem that I use simple wires to connect the BDM adapter to the MCU?

could someone post a pic of those wires?

VTS_Tibi
24th May, 2011, 10:39 AM
my Digimaster read out the 9S12 without a problem - I guess my XprogM doesn't like this type of MCU :D

tas_daz
28th May, 2011, 10:25 PM
i go to buy from carsung.what you said about carsung?i want so the 908 programmer and crash eraser for opel and vw.work?and from same shop?thanks

cardoctor
31st May, 2011, 07:55 AM
i was damage my x prog m.
what can i do?

cardoctor
31st May, 2011, 07:58 AM
before
a a litle metal short into board...

bachlar
31st May, 2011, 01:51 PM
i want to red and write this MC9S12DT128B with xprog-m
need the shema help plz

bram380
31st May, 2011, 02:19 PM
before
a a litle metal short into board...

I think the +5Volt regulator is damage.
LM2940-5.0 regulator +5.0Volt

cardoctor
1st June, 2011, 01:21 AM
I think the +5Volt regulator is damage.
LM2940-5.0 regulator +5.0Volt

What can I do it.
Possible to change with other regulator,
But don't know with smilir or familiar LM2940

Techhead
9th June, 2011, 05:44 PM
Hi, is there any way to read a: Flash EPROM 29F010 PLCC 32 pins with xprog m does anybody know? it does support the plcc 52 but nothing in the instructions for plcc 32??

Brat
9th June, 2011, 07:41 PM
Hi, is there any way to read a: Flash EPROM 29F010 PLCC 32 pins with xprog m does anybody know? it does support the plcc 52 but nothing in the instructions for plcc 32??

NO........!

DECOCO
22nd June, 2011, 01:02 PM
before
a a litle metal short into board... your problem is this
B0505S-1W DC-DC module power module isolation module | eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/B0505S-1W-DC-DC-module-power-module-isolation-module-/150589275254)
and cost 5$
change it and will be all ok ,the LM2940 is OK .the B0505S-1W put
this two pins in short . take it from pcb and you will see that the short cut is gonne

all best m8

stevan
22nd June, 2011, 02:32 PM
Can someone inform me ,is Xprog M that Darius from Xprog Box www sell china made or original?

fchip
29th June, 2011, 07:51 PM
hello , i try to make an adapter for 68hc11E1 series , could you give me the name ,dimension , references of the edge connectors ( the blacks ) , where to buy them .
thank you

Bllinda
29th June, 2011, 11:56 PM
Hello!!
Link hc08 like pincture and read and write without
problems then chip accepts mbus put then 1N4148
between B2 and B3 link to PTA0 then pullup resistor
10k to 5V not necessary.

Regards.....

Hello,

I read I2C, microwire and HC908AZ32 ((J66D) 24417 008_temic Combo), out of luck. What you need to check the read and write x-prog-m v.5.0?

Thank you.

Zmann
30th June, 2011, 01:48 AM
I think you refered to a black plastic socket for 'PLCC52', a 52 pin socket for these HC11. Because the QFP64 packet of the same MCU cannot be with the similar cheap socket.

There are a lot to find but not sure that from your location will delivery support if order:laugh:
Digi-Key - AE10058-ND (Manufacturer - A-CCS52-Z-R) (http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=AE10058-ND)

hello , i try to make an adapter for 68hc11E1 series , could you give me the name ,dimension , references of the edge connectors ( the blacks ) , where to buy them .
thank you

fchip
30th June, 2011, 05:43 AM
hello , no they are the black connector 's on the xprog ( there are 2 connectors where you put the adapter .

for delivery , even Santa clause claus know me ;-)

Zmann
30th June, 2011, 06:36 AM
Start searching with the key word 'pin header' (double row). this is the standard pitch of 2.54mm.

hello , no they are the black connector 's on the xprog ( there are 2 connectors where you put the adapter .

for delivery , even Santa clause claus know me ;-)

Bllinda
1st July, 2011, 12:05 AM
I'm adding a scheme with which i collected the programmable MCU, and a short film. I'm still interested in finding a solution.
P.S. I wrote to the Chinese people who sold it. I don't know will they answer.

forumams
1st July, 2011, 08:00 PM
I'm adding a scheme with which i collected the programmable MCU, and a short film. I'm still interested in finding a solution.
P.S. I wrote to the Chinese people who sold it. I don't know will they answer.

:)))... This solution is used with the firsts xprog versions, the later versions as xprog-m already support bidirectional line.

makura
2nd July, 2011, 05:02 PM
HI
Can a xprog-m cloan read a HC11F1?

Min2xx
3rd July, 2011, 06:00 AM
HI
Can a xprog-m cloan read a HC11F1?
You don't needed use clone, the orig tool cost is about 300eur with many new features and responsible author !!! Plus for new features you can register clone to author and you will haw the updates.

Bllinda
4th July, 2011, 03:31 PM
:)))... This solution is used with the firsts xprog versions, the later versions as xprog-m already support bidirectional line.

I have a cloned x-prog-m V5.0. What did you mean by bidirectional line, BKGM?

Does anyone have the exact connecting scheme, HC08 AZ32(J66D)?

Thanks

makura
7th July, 2011, 08:15 AM
You don't needed use clone, the orig tool cost is about 300eur with many new features and responsible author !!! Plus for new features you can register clone to author and you will haw the updates.
Link to author please...

Holtek
7th July, 2011, 08:33 AM
ELDB Electronics (http://www.eldb.webuda.com/xprogbox.php)

kochanek30
11th July, 2011, 09:42 PM
dump for xprog-m ?

MS1
13th July, 2011, 04:28 AM
ELDB Electronics (http://www.eldb.webuda.com/xprogbox.php)

The best way, buy original, from Xprog author: ELDB Electronics (http://www.eldb.webuda.com/xprogbox.php)
It's the newest orig. tool, with all updates, and the wery good prise. last update is 2011.05.xx, in TMT xprog ver5.0 2010.04.xx !!! | AUTO SERVICE "TMT" - XPROG-m downloads | (http://www.tmt.lt/downloads.html)

Any more info about the ELDB Electronics (http://www.eldb.webuda.com/xprogbox.php)
are they making updates for the clones,
Is this same company like the TMT ?

totalkey
13th July, 2011, 09:16 AM
help please
does x-prog wrote the money for basic eeprom reading?

willobd
13th July, 2011, 12:27 PM
Hi,

Jus wanted 2 know if any of you guys have bought an x-prog m from china????

i was looking 2 buy 1 but some of the sellers havnt got all authorizations or the ones dat have, they only got 50 trys to use 912 secured feature like how the tacho universal was like. Any suggestions????????

Thankyou In advance

BR
MPPS is more powerful function than x-prog m

totalkey
13th July, 2011, 05:03 PM
can you share where i can buy it?
thanks

totalkey
13th July, 2011, 05:11 PM
mmps is read immo bin file from diagnostic cable(direct to car)
no need to pull the immo box????

spychu14
13th July, 2011, 09:52 PM
I thing MPPS is reading only maps used to chiptunning.
Full dump you can do with BDM.

totalkey
13th July, 2011, 10:23 PM
where i can see bdm?

8k65m
14th July, 2011, 05:23 AM
spychu14 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/252350-spychu14/) wanted to say BDM100. Google will help you find it.

elchip
14th July, 2011, 09:31 AM
MPPS is more powerful function than x-prog m

can you share where i can buy it?
thanks

where i can see bdm?

I think here is place to speak about XprogM U speak in wrong place about MPPS or BDM.

Regard's

totalkey
14th July, 2011, 10:10 AM
you right
i only wanted to know if x-prog from china is good anaf for basic reading of immo dump?

teerak2uk
14th July, 2011, 10:39 AM
dump for xprog-m ?

This is the only dump i can find

spychu14
14th July, 2011, 10:42 AM
This is the only dump i can find
IT's for old Xprog. Not xprog-m.

polat
14th July, 2011, 05:52 PM
Hi MY

XPROG M 5.0 CHINA MCU READ OK BUT WERiFY ERROR WHY PROBLEM?
HELP HELP

morito
14th July, 2011, 08:09 PM
I have the same problem

read good , but in some times veryfy error
in hc12 and hc05

what is the problem??????????:hmmmm::hmmmm:

many thanks in the advance

Mracni
14th July, 2011, 08:24 PM
Maybe this can solved this problem.
ELDB Electronics (http://www.eldb.eu/xprogfaq.php)

Holtek
14th July, 2011, 08:28 PM
Read this:

ELDB Electronics (http://www.eldb.eu/xprogfaq.php)

The solution is to register your XPROG-m.

Edit: Hehe Mracni (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/75670-mracni/) was faster :)

morito
14th July, 2011, 10:15 PM
the pcb blue is very bad

buy other xprog green, works fine-

regards

polat
15th July, 2011, 06:50 AM
hi hc12 hcs12 problem

STARTED NEW problem help help

andrym3
15th July, 2011, 08:59 PM
I have the same problem

in hc12 and hc05

Just unplug & plug usb cable after read or write verify error .100% working

Min2xx
15th July, 2011, 09:13 PM
I have the same problem

in hc12 and hc05

Just unplug & plug usb cable after read or write verify error .100% working
If verify not ok, you not have 100% good reading, in feature you will have big problems :(
I have same problem with china Xprog m, with new Xprog from ELDB Electronics any problems and full support from Xprog author :)

polat
16th July, 2011, 08:20 AM
pls help help
hi m xprog 5.0 new updata 5.3 now

licans and key :vollkommenauf:

Mracni
16th July, 2011, 12:22 PM
pls help help
hi m xprog 5.0 new updata 5.3 now

licans and key :vollkommenauf:

Go to ELDB Electronics (http://www.eldb.eu/xprogbox.php) and pay licence,this developer mast live of his hard work

MS1
16th July, 2011, 07:02 PM
If verify not ok, you not have 100% good reading, in feature you will have big problems :(
I have same problem with china Xprog m, with new Xprog from ELDB Electronics any problems and full support from Xprog author :)

Hello Min2xx
What was your experience on dealing with ELDB.eu how is the hardware they sell
is it a still china copy or they manufacture the unit.
ELDB and TMT is the same company?
who is the original developer ELDB or TMT.
Anyone can share more info about both developers?
the offer from ELDB sounds good.
I wood like to buy and support the people that developing the tool. not just copy.
Any feedback from members that have purchase the unit from ELDB highly appreciated.

MS1

Min2xx
16th July, 2011, 08:42 PM
Hello Min2xx
What was your experience on dealing with ELDB.eu how is the hardware they sell
is it a still china copy or they manufacture the unit.
ELDB and TMT is the same company?
who is the original developer ELDB or TMT.
Anyone can share more info about both developers?
the offer from ELDB sounds good.
I wood like to buy and support the people that developing the tool. not just copy.
Any feedback from members that have purchase the unit from ELDB highly appreciated.

MS1

Hi,
Xprog author Darius, go from TMT company and now have own, it is ELDB. TMT now not have any updates, and tool is the old Xprog-m. New version from Xprog author is Xprog- box, and have many updates, new features. I think all tools made in china, but is still original and very good quality from ELDB. I have old Xprog-m ver 5 with many problems readings HC05, HC32, 912. I must read 5-7 times for good results ( verify Ok). With Xprog-box all Ok, any errors, any problems, plius full support from author ( it's very important for me )
And last, price of ELDB Xprog very attractive ( it's original tool, not clone from unknown chine garage )

Sorry for my English :)

Harrycz44
29th July, 2011, 06:54 PM
Hello pleas help me how I connect mcu MOTOROLA HC11E20 WITH X-PROG?? Thank YOU for help me I can not read now..

Harrycz44
31st July, 2011, 07:49 PM
NOBODY??? ,,,,,,,,

Min2xx
1st August, 2011, 05:58 AM
NOBODY??? ,,,,,,,,
You have help in X-progM or write directly to Darius, but first must register you X-prog in ELDB site

nicole99wu
3rd August, 2011, 09:27 AM
Hi,

Jus wanted 2 know if any of you guys have bought an x-prog m from china????

i was looking 2 buy 1 but some of the sellers havnt got all authorizations or the ones dat have, they only got 50 trys to use 912 secured feature like how the tacho universal was like. Any suggestions????????

Thankyou In advance

BR
hi, guy, I buy one from yes, it can't authorization, but you can click the update when you setup it, inside has the authorization agreement. In word, I think this tool is good for programing.

Harrycz44
5th August, 2011, 06:30 AM
You have help in X-progM or write directly to Darius, but first must register you X-prog in ELDB site
:hmmmm: I have clone....

Harrycz44
5th August, 2011, 06:32 AM
I want use UPA and do not work to, I think that I connect wrong pin.. Pleas do you have picture with pin for hc11E20?

tiguan
24th August, 2011, 07:12 PM
Hi All

does anyone have solution to read MC9S12DG128E (Mask_0L94R) Selected Xprog-M_Clon.:vollkommenauf:

Thanks
Tiguan

Min2xx
24th August, 2011, 07:28 PM
Hi All

does anyone have solution to read MC9S12DG128E (Mask_0L94R) Selected Xprog-M_Clon.:vollkommenauf:

Thanks
Tiguan
I use Xprog Box:
How much you have pin's 80 or 112 ?

tiguan
24th August, 2011, 07:36 PM
I use Xprog Box:
PIN's you have 80 or 112 ?

80 PIN's
I've tried to read it does not work, with clon-Xprog is another solution.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4320/xprogmmc9s12dg128e.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/xprogmmc9s12dg128e.png/)

Min2xx
24th August, 2011, 07:47 PM
80 PIN's
I've tried to read it does not work, with clon-Xprog is another solution.

Check Vdd +5V

johnie-9
25th August, 2011, 07:04 AM
the one i've bought from TECTRONICS has all authorizations.Worths to try.

comert50
25th August, 2011, 08:18 AM
orjinalmi UPA China

comert50
25th August, 2011, 08:23 AM
I read the file with the mc9s12dg265 .1 k79x xprog china is broke due to an error from xprog

tiguan
25th August, 2011, 06:09 PM
Check Vdd +5V

Vdd +5 V = OK, wires are connected correctly

I normally read-MC9S12-EEPROM failed Error
and MC9S12-EEPROM-secured + adapter also failed.

what am I doing wrong, or should I change something in Xprog-Box, to be read. someone has the solution

elchip
25th August, 2011, 07:03 PM
Vdd +5 V = OK, wires are connected correctly

I normally read-MC9S12-EEPROM failed Error
and MC9S12-EEPROM-secured + adapter also failed.

what am I doing wrong, or should I change something in Xprog-Box, to be read. someone has the solution

How to ask support Darius about "Xprog-Box "

:rolleyes:

cedcomp
25th August, 2011, 10:15 PM
If I'am not mistaken I moved ground wire to 2nd terminal above reset point on xprog m and it gave me a read of the eprom

ahadi
8th October, 2011, 03:51 PM
Xprog-m v4.5 to v5.0 (http://rapidshare.com/users/EXEXDR/0)

pass:
digitalkaos
please upload again !!!

Holtek
8th October, 2011, 05:25 PM
Upload again:

ahadi
9th October, 2011, 08:07 AM
Upload again:
thank you for reupload .

here is the xprogm atmiga64 dump ,i read it to backup after xprog-box 5.3.6 update to get full authorization . but when i write it back my xprog-m completely silent and green led blinking .

any help to restore my xprog

thanks

Metin
9th October, 2011, 08:28 AM
mcu is locked,
you cannot read correct dump

ahadi
9th October, 2011, 08:36 AM
no way to repair it:D

16eddi67
9th October, 2011, 01:10 PM
yes, All through the mail

wyz1056
9th October, 2011, 02:07 PM
ahadi
you this atmega64 dump is protect dump
is no good
when you write this ,you xprog-m is 100% kill.

MACKIE
9th October, 2011, 04:12 PM
thank you for reupload .

here is the xprogm atmiga64 dump ,i read it to backup after xprog-box 5.3.6 update to get full authorization . but when i write it back my xprog-m completely silent and green led blinking .

any help to restore my xprog

thanks

Why you write it back man? :stoned:

Regards
Mackie

ahadi
9th October, 2011, 04:53 PM
Why you write it back man? :stoned:

Regards
Mackie

To downgrade from v5.3.6 to 5.0 to get full authorization

MACKIE
9th October, 2011, 07:55 PM
To downgrade from v5.3.6 to 5.0 to get full authorization

Why don't pay 19$ it's cheap...

Regards
Mackie

yellow33
10th October, 2011, 10:24 PM
please send my yellow33@wp.pl...thx

squard
11th October, 2011, 01:12 PM
i have peugeot 206 essence i want read dump ecu iaw48p2.78 with XPROG-m I don't know how connected it plz anyone can help me
thnx

ahadi
12th October, 2011, 07:36 AM
thanksssss

placido
13th October, 2011, 01:31 AM
i just got mine from autosky, but it wont even turn on, what I am i doing wrong i read it need authorizations, how do i know if this one needs them, and also do i have to put power suply to it or does it just need the usb cable wait to hear from you thanks!

smokey08
13th October, 2011, 01:35 AM
i just got mine from autosky, but it wont even turn on, what I am i doing wrong i read it need authorizations, how do i know if this one needs them, and also do i have to put power suply to it or does it just need the usb cable wait to hear from you thanks!

It probably is on. The leds wont light until its reading a chip. when I buy my 1 I had to do a firmware update (with the software supplied) before it would show authorizations.

placido
13th October, 2011, 01:50 AM
ok then i'll try to read a micronas see how it goes let you guys know what happened

placido
13th October, 2011, 02:05 AM
i forgot, when i open the prog, i get a message "session log file" i have a cluster, a micronas cluster from a vw jetta 07, i go to the menu and look for the vw after 2007 and I dont se the "read' box luminated, can you tell me why

teuton
13th October, 2011, 04:28 AM
i forgot, when i open the prog, i get a message "session log file" i have a cluster, a micronas cluster from a vw jetta 07, i go to the menu and look for the vw after 2007 and I dont se the "read' box luminated, can you tell me why

Hi mate,

1) you just have to click on the "NEW" tab and then you will enable the different options like read, write, verify etc.

2) you'll have to supply power by an external source. Ideally it should be 15 volts with at least 300 mA, but in most cases 12 volt will be sufficient. Some device willrequire 15 volts in order to program properly. Sobest thing to do is getting a 15 volts converter right from the start. You might be lucky and find one from an old printer or laptop etc.

Cheers :D

EduardNN
13th October, 2011, 04:38 AM
I have the same problem

in hc12 and hc05

Hi MY

XPROG M 5.0 CHINA MCU READ OK BUT WERiFY ERROR WHY PROBLEM?
HELP HELP

Was also a problem,
I soldered all the parts on the board Xprog-M,
now works fine!

placido
13th October, 2011, 06:10 PM
man you were not kiddind, this soldering job sucks, the whole thing is a mess

dimitar
13th October, 2011, 09:02 PM
man you were not kiddind, this soldering job sucks, the whole thing is a mess
One at a time , only patience and you will do the job in no time

placido
14th October, 2011, 03:22 AM
honestly the soldering wire they use is way to cheap, did you guys have to remove all the solder an then put new solder back on the board? I tried to clean and put new solder on the main conections suchs as the usb and power suply conections and still no comunications, the only thing i get is that the programmer is asleep, dang it, any suggestions?

teuton
14th October, 2011, 04:07 AM
Hi Placido,

no offense ment, but did you check the com port settings??
You'll find them in optins---> enviroment--->ports.
Btw, push the http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/digital/buttons/post_thanks.gif (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=1290124) button if you appreciate the help other members offer to you

placido
14th October, 2011, 04:28 AM
wich port does it have to be on? thanks buddy for your help

teuton
14th October, 2011, 04:51 AM
you have to select the usb port, in my case case it's port 7, just look where it says usb.

placido
14th October, 2011, 05:13 AM
tried the 3 options for usb ports, and nothing.......to be continued.................

Bishop c4
14th October, 2011, 05:56 AM
to be continued........ and not even a single thanks very encouraging dont you think Teuton?

placido
14th October, 2011, 03:56 PM
did you read post number 910? thanks buddy!

teuton
14th October, 2011, 04:19 PM
Dear Placido,

there is a thanks button and people normally click on it in order to thank somebody for their help and time. You don?t have to write thanks, thanks, thanks.... all over the forum. this will only fill up bandwith.

Hola Placido,

normalmente la gente usa el boton que dice "thanks" http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/digital/buttons/post_thanks.gif (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=1290699) para agradecer a alguien su ayuda y tiempo. no es necesario de escribir posts diciendo thank you, ya que este solo va ocupar ancho de banda sin mas provecho para el foro. Asi que si quieres agradecer a alguien el apoyo brindado solo da un click en este boton y todos se van alegrar. :top:

placido
15th October, 2011, 03:55 AM
sorry guys, my bad, it wont happen again, best regards

cagatay87
25th October, 2011, 02:38 AM
hi guys my xprog-m gives error while reading or writing to 68hc0hx32 0d62j. it gives error like this

device 123h-8fh
buffer 023h-ffh verify error continue?

i am using xprog m 5 software 2010.4.26

please help me my xprog m is also clone

Holtek
25th October, 2011, 10:27 AM
Verify error?? Read this:
FAQ XPROG (http://www.eldb.eu/index.php?route=information/information&path=8&information_id=15)

cagatay87
25th October, 2011, 05:38 PM
are there any fresh firmware for xprog-m?

cagatay87
25th October, 2011, 10:55 PM
are ther any way to get firmware via usb from xprog-m?
if it can i can find a working firmware and i can try this.please help bro

cagatay87
26th October, 2011, 12:21 AM
my software version is 2010 4 26 if i update this to another version this problem can solve?and how can i update i need software link... :(

MrWho
27th October, 2011, 07:37 PM
Uobd2.com sells xprogm clone for 89$ they say that it doesn't work with Motorola's...? Are there any clones that are supporting Motorola's?
Thx

smokey08
27th October, 2011, 07:47 PM
Uobd2.com sells xprogm clone for 89$ they say that it doesn't work with Motorola's...? Are there any clones that are supporting Motorola's?
Thx

This is where I brought mine from New XPROG-M V5.0 XPROG-M Programmer V5.0 X-PROG-M V5.0 Free shipping (http://www.autoobd2.co.uk/wholesale/new-xprog-m-v50-xprog-m-programmer-v50-x-prog-m-v5.html?gclid=CN2S-KOAtKsCFYomtAodLEcAdA) It has all auths (including micronas) and a green pcb. The only chip I have had problems reading is a mc68hc11pa8 but that could of been secured.

MrWho
27th October, 2011, 08:06 PM
This is where I brought mine from New XPROG-M V5.0 XPROG-M Programmer V5.0 X-PROG-M V5.0 Free shipping (http://www.autoobd2.co.uk/wholesale/new-xprog-m-v50-xprog-m-programmer-v50-x-prog-m-v5.html?gclid=CN2S-KOAtKsCFYomtAodLEcAdA) It has all auths (including micronas) and a green pcb. The only chip I have had problems reading is a mc68hc11pa8 but that could of been secured.

Thank you Mate.

I will go ahead and order.
How fast was shipping.

smokey08
27th October, 2011, 08:19 PM
Thank you Mate.

I will go ahead and order.
How fast was shipping.

It was about 8 or 9 days.

bazbaz
28th October, 2011, 01:51 AM
i've used autoobd2 a couple of times now and they've been good , even when my xprog turned up with a damaged tms370 adapdtor they sent out one before i returned the damaged 1

autocargo
29th October, 2011, 11:30 AM

Hello,
Just want to ask if this seller is based in UK? Will send goods from UK? thanks.

smokey08
29th October, 2011, 06:59 PM
Hello,
Just want to ask if this seller is based in UK? Will send goods from UK? thanks.

No they are based in and post from Singapore.

MrWho
30th October, 2011, 02:52 PM
Hey Fox,

What Power Supply are u using with your X-Prog M

12V or 15V ?
How many amps ?

thx

Min2xx
30th October, 2011, 10:28 PM
Hey Fox,

What Power Supply are u using with your X-Prog M

12V or 15V ?
How many amps ?

thx
You can use it without additional power. All works for for me.

MrWho
31st October, 2011, 02:13 AM
You can use it without additional power. All works for for me.

Thank you, I appreciate the answer...
I come from GSM scene ( You almost always had to use bench power supply... )

Thx
MrWho

blacktoy
5th November, 2011, 01:39 PM
i have now a xprog m with plastic bo and i killed a cas2 with it

is this version more better than the plastic one?

New XPROG-M V5.0 XPROG-M Programmer V5.0 X-PROG-M V5.0 Free shipping (http://www.autoobd2.co.uk/wholesale/new-xprog-m-v50-xprog-m-programmer-v50-x-prog-m-v5.html?gclid=CN2S-KOAtKsCFYomtAodLEcAdA)

br

Harrycz44
7th November, 2011, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=blacktoy;1320365]i have now a xprog m with plastic bo and i killed a cas2 with it

New XPROG-M V5.0 XPROG-M Programmer V5.0 X-PROG-M V5.0 Free shipping (http://www.autoobd2.co.uk/wholesale/new-xprog-m-v50-xprog-m-programmer-v50-x-prog-m-v5.html?gclid=CN2S-KOAtKsCFYomtAodLEcAdA)

Hello this one do not have BDM adapter!

smokey08
7th November, 2011, 09:18 PM
Hello this one do not have BDM adapter!

Yes it does. 2nd in from top right in the picture.

napel
7th November, 2011, 10:25 PM

br

how did you do it?

blacktoy
7th November, 2011, 10:42 PM
i used it with bdm adapter as per manual

It read out the dump but when he tryied to write it he killed the CAS.

MACKIE
8th November, 2011, 12:36 AM

br

Did you use twisted pair wires or coaxial that came to you in package?

Regards
Mackie

bolonc
11th November, 2011, 05:40 PM
This is my modified version 5.0, stolen, please do not buy. Please wait, soon I will upload for free.

bolonc
11th November, 2011, 06:02 PM
ATMEGA:
atmega162
attiny2313
-------------------------------------------------------------
68 HC908
XC68HC708AZ60 (8 H62A)
1: L72A
2: K56G
3: L07H
4: L59X, security, reading and writing, Siemens Immo security box down from the reading and writing
Siemens IMMO new 0L72A_E security box down from reading and writing
SKODA octavia SRS computer 1 L02M literacy and the wiring diagram
1J35D (68HC908AZ60) EEPROM of reading and writing
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
9S12:
9S12DT256 (4 L91N) EEPROM + FLASH, reading, speaking and writing
9S12DT256 (4 L91N) EEPROM + FLASH encryption, reading, speaking and writing
9S12KG128 9 S12KT256 9 S12KG256 (MASKS = 0 L33V, 0 L74N), reading, speaking and
writing
9S12KG128 9 S12KT256 9 S12KG256 (MASKS =0 L33V, 0 L74N) encryption, reading, speaking and writing
9S12X:
9S12XDA/B/G 128 EEPROM + FLASH, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XDA/B/G 128 EEPROM + FLASH encryption, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XDT/P384 EEPROM + FLASH, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XDT/P384 EEPROM + FLASH encryption, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XHZ256, 9 S12XHZ384 EEPROM + FLASH, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XHZ256, 9 S12XHZ384 EEPROM + FLASH reading and writing, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XHZ512 EEPROM + FLASH reading and writing (support Focus Dash replacement CPU)
9S12XHZ512 encryption EEPROM + FLASH reading and writing (support GOLF6/ TIGUAN/NEW Jetta MM7 Dash replacement CPU),the wiring diagram
2011 new nissn BCM of 9S12XEG384(3 M25J) EEPROM read, the wiring diagram
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TMS:
Some TMS370 374
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Other:
Add the following Dash:
2006 Tuan
2008-2010 GOLF5 1.8TSI
2010 GOLF5 1.4 TSI
SEAT 2006 LEON
Add some Dash hookup
BOSCH engine computer MPC wiring definition

VTS_Tibi
12th November, 2011, 08:30 AM
I would like to read a MC68HC11EA9 (found in BMW EWS II) with Xprog. I've tried it on board and now desoldered and tried to read with the appropriate adapter.

I still get "device is silent" error.

Should I alter the oscillator settings?

gadroulll
12th November, 2011, 02:47 PM
use 4mhz with 20pf capacitor and a resistor 1-10mohm parallel with oscilator

and success

VTS_Tibi
13th November, 2011, 01:05 PM
use 4mhz with 20pf capacitor and a resistor 1-10mohm parallel with oscilator

and success

davorOS (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/119088-davoros/) told me to set the oscillator to 5529600 Hz and read it with Xprog HC11 adapter, and it worked like a charm!

I had verification errors, but when I plugged the 12V DC power supply in to the Xprog the errors went away and it wrote/read the MCU OK! :)

eprommazza
13th November, 2011, 02:45 PM
ATMEGA:
atmega162
attiny2313
-------------------------------------------------------------
68 HC908
XC68HC708AZ60 (8 H62A)
1: L72A
2: K56G
3: L07H
4: L59X, security, reading and writing, Siemens Immo security box down from the reading and writing
Siemens IMMO new 0L72A_E security box down from reading and writing
SKODA octavia SRS computer 1 L02M literacy and the wiring diagram
1J35D (68HC908AZ60) EEPROM of reading and writing
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
9S12:
9S12DT256 (4 L91N) EEPROM + FLASH, reading, speaking and writing
9S12DT256 (4 L91N) EEPROM + FLASH encryption, reading, speaking and writing
9S12KG128 9 S12KT256 9 S12KG256 (MASKS = 0 L33V, 0 L74N), reading, speaking and
writing
9S12KG128 9 S12KT256 9 S12KG256 (MASKS =0 L33V, 0 L74N) encryption, reading, speaking and writing
9S12X:
9S12XDA/B/G 128 EEPROM + FLASH, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XDA/B/G 128 EEPROM + FLASH encryption, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XDT/P384 EEPROM + FLASH, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XDT/P384 EEPROM + FLASH encryption, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XHZ256, 9 S12XHZ384 EEPROM + FLASH, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XHZ256, 9 S12XHZ384 EEPROM + FLASH reading and writing, reading, speaking and writing
9S12XHZ512 EEPROM + FLASH reading and writing (support Focus Dash replacement CPU)
9S12XHZ512 encryption EEPROM + FLASH reading and writing (support GOLF6/ TIGUAN/NEW Jetta MM7 Dash replacement CPU),the wiring diagram
2011 new nissn BCM of 9S12XEG384(3 M25J) EEPROM read, the wiring diagram
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TMS:
Some TMS370 374
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Other:
Add the following Dash:
2006 Tuan
2008-2010 GOLF5 1.8TSI
2010 GOLF5 1.4 TSI
SEAT 2006 LEON
Add some Dash hookup
BOSCH engine computer MPC wiring definition

i see this new sw sell in china with key usb protect please share for all dk

regards

exxl
13th November, 2011, 04:36 PM
i saw too in china they already selling this soft.

MACKIE
13th November, 2011, 06:12 PM
i see this new sw sell in china with key usb protect please share for all dk

regards

Can you please share the link for that...

Regards
Mackie

bolonc
14th November, 2011, 04:46 AM
November 30, upload, free, please wait.

MACKIE
15th November, 2011, 06:04 PM
November 30, upload, free, please wait.

They already sell it with dongle protection like version 5.0 Plus

Regards
Mackie

dimet
16th November, 2011, 08:01 PM
Is the anyone bought this new version of programmer

gojko
16th November, 2011, 08:50 PM
hi
hc05 0F10V not read
bypass security 0% and can not continue
Please Help

MACKIE
16th November, 2011, 09:06 PM
Is the anyone bought this new version of programmer

We must wait ;)

"November 30, upload, free, please wait."

Regards
Mackie

gojko
16th November, 2011, 09:43 PM
I waited 5-10 minutes and nothing

brkic6
17th November, 2011, 04:54 AM
I waited 5-10 minutes and nothing

Maybe it isn't enough... HBF lol it can be readed with ETL...UPA... HBF

MACKIE
17th November, 2011, 11:38 AM
Maybe it isn't enough... HBF lol it can be readed with ETL...UPA... HBF

Hehe (c) Crew

Regards
Mackie

micromax
17th November, 2011, 08:22 PM
"November 30, upload, free, please wait."
this is my work and my files. i post my thing many time ago on this forum

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f155/xprog-mod-s-204526/

this is free my actual mods xprog. don`t pay for it. work with v5.0 hw

bolonc
29th November, 2011, 08:25 PM
Here, get free software***65306;

einet
29th November, 2011, 09:23 PM
Is this the free version what you tolk?

spychu14
30th November, 2011, 02:21 PM
This version have counter too ??
Counter is stored in SW or FW ?
Is it possible to reflash atmega if you have verification error and then will be ok for next +/- 50 flashing ?

Plastic or Metal Box ?

morito
30th November, 2011, 03:11 PM
Is it possible to reflash atmega if you have verification error and then will be ok for next +/- 50 flashing ?

Plastic or Metal Box ?

I have the same question.

bolonc
30th November, 2011, 05:10 PM
I have the same question.
Work in the V5.0 version

spychu14
30th November, 2011, 05:42 PM
Work in the V5.0 version
I know it's working with V5.
What's with counter ?
Which hardware is better ? Plastic or metal case ?

Holtek
30th November, 2011, 07:08 PM

Plastic or Metal Box ?

Metal or plastic box? This does not really matter.
To eliminate counter readings/writings, you need to change the firmware on the ATmega64. There is no other way. This firmware, which is in ATmega64 is responsible for the counter. Firmware in Flash, after every correct read/write IC, reduces the cell 0x82 in the EEPROM. When it goes to 00, you will see the verification errors. Exactly 105 readings (including verifications - the program treats them as another reading) counter comes to 00 and shows the verification errors. You have to reprogram the EEPROM and write FF, in cell 0x82, or purchase a new version firmware that is XPROG-BOX.

Autodiag.pl modified the bootloader, which watches that never appeared 00 in a cell 0x82 :)

People who do not want to buy new firmware XPROG-BOX, or do not want XPROG-m from Autodiag.pl remains from time to time reprogram the EEPROM in the ATmega64.

spychu14
30th November, 2011, 08:06 PM
To eliminate counter readings/writings, you need to change the firmware on the ATmega64. There is no other way. This firmware, which is in ATmega64 is responsible for the counter. Firmware in Flash, after every correct read/write IC, reduces the cell 0x82 in the EEPROM. When it goes to 00, you will see the verification errors. Exactly 105 readings (including verifications - the program treats them as another reading) counter comes to 00 and shows the verification errors. You have to reprogram the EEPROM and write FF, in cell 0x82, or purchase a new version firmware that is XPROG-BOX.

Autodiag.pl modified the bootloader, which watches that never appeared 00 in a cell 0x82 :)

People who do not want to buy new firmware XPROG-BOX, or do not want XPROG-m from Autodiag.pl remains from time to time reprogram the EEPROM in the ATmega64.
Thanks !!!
Do you know how to edit eeprom to have all authorizations ?? I know in elchip's dump are not all.

I think it's time to buy xprog :)

dimitar
30th November, 2011, 08:26 PM
Thanks !!!
Do you know how to edit eeprom to have all authorizations ?? I know in elchip's dump are not all.

I think it's time to buy xprog :)

Bram has already solved that problem

morito
30th November, 2011, 10:54 PM

Hi Holtek

is posible program atmega in pcb green or needs lift pins?
I see your photos and i think no need lift pins, you program in isp?

Holtek
1st December, 2011, 10:39 AM
No need to lift pins. Just connect the programming holes 3, 5, 6, 9. Hole 7 to GND. Look at the schematic.

morito
1st December, 2011, 03:02 PM
hole 7 to ground???

madbg
1st December, 2011, 04:15 PM
What about for this:
XPROG M V5.50 (FULL AUTORIZED + MICRONAS) 18 ???????a - AutoDiax (http://www.autodiax.com/programmers/17--xprog-m-v45-full-autorized-micronas-18-a.html)

wyz1056
1st December, 2011, 04:58 PM
many is fake,ori xprog-m have stop updates,

micromax
3rd December, 2011, 09:47 PM
not autodiax. autodiag.pl have correct xprog

Programator uk?ad?w xprog-M + 22 adaptery :: Sklep@AutoDiag.pl (http://autodiag.pl/index.php?p247,programator-ukladow-xprog-m-22-adaptery)

but this price is not good. better buy orginal on XPROG (http://www.eldb.eu/index.php?route=product/category&path=35)

morito
4th December, 2011, 01:08 PM
hello

know someone tell me where the safe Micronas authorization in the eeprom atmega64 5AA5?
I only managed to authorize microns not secure after many attempts
but micronas secure is imposible:embarassed::o

thank you very much in advance

morito
4th December, 2011, 01:13 PM
this is t?he resutl:

motocarlos
4th December, 2011, 01:29 PM
hello,
i have buy my X prog M in this site:
New XPROG-M V5.0 XPROG-M Programmer V5.0 (http://www.obdii.fr/new-xprog-m-v50-xprog-m-programmer-v50-204.html)

i have click on update and it says all licence good.

But i dont have try it!!!

regards.

H.Wessel
10th December, 2011, 11:42 PM
Hi

I tried to solve "verification problem" but when I tried to read the atmega64 I only read rubbish, atmega64 is secured,
the dumps that I can read of atmega64 with xprog-M that works fine are attached, but useless...
I also upload the pin out that I make to see it easy with the help of Holtek?s schematic.

autodiag price is crazy :D is far cheaper to upgrade to xprog box,

best regards
H.W

EduardNN
11th December, 2011, 10:10 AM
Hi

I tried to solve "verification problem" but when I tried to read the atmega64 I only read rubbish, atmega64 is secured,
the dumps that I can read of atmega64 with xprog-M that works fine are attached, but useless...
I also upload the pin out that I make to see it easy with the help of Holtek?s schematic.

question is quite simple, did someone managed to read the atmega64?,
if so is so easy repair programmer and modify firmware to remove the counter with ida,

autodiag price is crazy :D is far cheaper to upgrade to xprog box,

best regards
H.W
This dump is read from a closed processor.
In a network of floating workers dumps Xprog-M

Screen dump Xprog-M

http://i32.fastpic.ru/thumb/2011/1211/9f/a108a6d5a53c06099eb5e0daaae3489f.jpeg (http://fastpic.ru/view/32/2011/1211/a108a6d5a53c06099eb5e0daaae3489f.jpg.html)

P.S.
Firmware atmega64 I do not have

stefaudio
21st December, 2011, 07:36 AM
HI MATES I TRY TO DOWNGRAGE MI XPROGM CHINA CLONE TO VERSION 4.5 I ERASE ATMEGA64 AND AFTER DHIS NO CONECTION WIT ATMEGA I USE PONYPROG WOT I DO WRONG?
I HAV ANOTHER ATMEGA PROGRAMED WIT V5 FIRMWARE I DESOLDER THE DEATH ONE AND SOLDER THE GOD ONE AND I TRY TO ERASE AND AFTER THIS THE GOD ONE BEKAME DEATH ONE:beheaded:

NOW I HAV ALUMINIUM CASE AND GREEN BOARD AND NO MORE XPROG CHINA SH..T
HOU CAN I REPARE ATMEGAS TO READ AND WRITE AGAIN
I ERASE ONE TIME ATMEGA IT WOSE 5 MONTS AGO AND NO PROBLEM WOT I DO WRONG
HELP PLEASE

STEFAN

stefaudio
21st December, 2011, 12:24 PM
i hav brand new atmega64 mcu wot programmer to use pony again or wot?
and wot about fuse and configuration bits?
please guis help mi to resolve the problem

THANKS

stefaudio
21st December, 2011, 03:38 PM
now i see wot hepends
wen i load the atmega64 firmware the SPIEN fusebit is disabled this mens no isp programming how can i enable SPIEN wit ponyprog
i think tat SPIEN is disabled in bootloader wot you guis think
i can not enable the SPIEN but i can enable JTAGEN wil dhis autorize mi to erase the chip after i set lockbit1 and lockbit2 and establishe comunication after erase

Zmann
21st December, 2011, 03:56 PM
FW with SPIEN disabled is fake!
use fuses bits config. by Holtek

stefaudio
21st December, 2011, 05:19 PM
ok but wen i load dump fw i can not disable SPIEN fuse icon is not activ or i hav to use anoter programmer not ponyprog ?

Zmann
21st December, 2011, 05:30 PM
Your dump is .e2p for pony which has build-in header of the pre-set config.

stefaudio
21st December, 2011, 07:34 PM
ok if i open .e2p dump in ponyprog and then save it again wit ponyprog like bin. file and set fuse and lock bit manuali wil dhis resolve my fuse bit problem or not.

dimitar
21st December, 2011, 09:01 PM
ok if i open .e2p dump in ponyprog and then save it again wit ponyprog like bin. file and set fuse and lock bit manuali wil dhis resolve my fuse bit problem or not.
If you want to read write atmega properly lift pin2,3 and aply 5v to atmega directly, dont put external power suply

stefaudio
22nd December, 2011, 08:30 AM
HI GUIS IF SOMEONE KIL HIS ATMEGA MCU OR OTHER THIS IS WOT CAN HELP REPAIR IT AND READ WRITE AGAIN

Atmega HVPP fusebit doctor – napraw fusebity, fix fusebits >> Manekinen DIY (http://diy.elektroda.eu/atmega-fusebit-doctor-hvpp/?lang=en)

giuseppe1374
23rd December, 2011, 07:29 PM

hi, excuse the question, even with the version of
Xprog-m 4,5 else the counter readings?

eprommazza
23rd December, 2011, 07:34 PM
hi, excuse the question, even with the version of
Xprog-m 4,5 else the counter readings?

no normal version 4,5 and 5.0 not counter and not problem.
if you use software (special update) this have counter.

regards

dimitar
23rd December, 2011, 07:57 PM
no normal version 4,5 and 5.0 not counter and not problem.
if you use software (special update) this have counter.

regards

Which software is that mate??? Can yo u post it??

giuseppe1374
23rd December, 2011, 11:23 PM
@ Dimitar, companion explains better what you mean,
@ Eprommazza are sure of your good faith, but Holtek says that only the version 4.5 has no counter, could you please be more secure?

eprommazza
23rd December, 2011, 11:33 PM
@ Dimitar, companion explains better what you mean,
@ Eprommazza are sure of your good faith, but Holtek says that only the version 4.5 has no counter, could you please be more secure?

i think #955 (bolonc) have counter.. heard
all other normal version 4.5 and 5.0 nothing problem ..

MACKIE
24th December, 2011, 01:54 AM
Yes but someone need to confirm that...:s:

Regards
Mackie

antibisic
24th December, 2011, 10:12 AM
Counter should be in the hardware(atmega) not in software?Or I am wrong

eprommazza
24th December, 2011, 10:17 AM
Counter should be in the hardware(atmega) not in software?Or I am wrong

i think this counter enable in the software ...when start this software mod
start counter in interface x prog

if dont use software mod with counter
not counter in x prog interface

regards

antibisic
24th December, 2011, 11:11 AM
But I think some members here had this problem with counter before mod software is uploaded

eprommazza
24th December, 2011, 11:14 AM
But I think some members here had this problem with counter before mod software is uploaded

this dont know i when buy clone old 4,5 ..
are 2 year i use without problem and have update to 5.0 version
has never failed...
maybe depending of clone quality?
or of luck

ciao

Harrycz44
24th December, 2011, 02:18 PM
Hello all my Xprog error communication...I did update o(( How I can repair it pleas.. Thank you

micromax
24th December, 2011, 04:26 PM
now i have 1 green pcb and 1 blue pcb. all have 4.5 ver and i upgrade both to ver 5.0. i use both 2 years and all work ok. sometimes i use 10-15 times per day. nothing wrong. maybe problem is when upgrade xprog to 5.0 from tmt site? tmt public 2 version of ver 5.0: 2010-04-26 and 2010-05-16. maybe they modify firmware and enable counter in atmega?

motorsport
24th December, 2011, 04:53 PM
hi anyone have use new xprog v5.0 plus the seller say me it have more autorisation working better tham V5.0

spychu14
24th December, 2011, 04:57 PM
It's the same version that bolonc uploaded few posts before.

giuseppe1374
24th December, 2011, 05:35 PM
are still confused, no one knows for sure what triggers this counter?
Merry Christmas to all!

Harrycz44
25th December, 2011, 12:38 AM
Hello have anybody dump to atmega64 for xprog m?

motorsport
25th December, 2011, 09:37 PM
hi and and seller say me work without dongle