PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer AVIC-X850BT

erickuuls
12th August, 2016, 11:57 AM
please i need help for this radio its asking for password

juisro
12th August, 2016, 01:22 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PIONEER-AVIC-X850BT-AVIC-X950BH-AND-AVIC-Z150BH-PASSWORD-REMOVAL-SERVICE-/171693190432

erickuuls
12th August, 2016, 02:46 PM
i read 93c66 from board

Raimax
12th August, 2016, 02:56 PM
Try to search "Pioneer Hackmode". Can help you

erickuuls
12th August, 2016, 04:15 PM
hi mates i tried to do a search i found out a solution which i want to try but i cant access the files
its request that i should register and i cant register to log in so if some can help
http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/37025-how-to-retrieve-your-avic-x850bts-forgotten-password/

juisro
12th August, 2016, 04:43 PM
Hi friend ..............Pass is avic411

erickuuls
12th August, 2016, 04:54 PM
thanks friend but the file have password

juisro
12th August, 2016, 04:57 PM
avic411 .........

erickuuls
12th August, 2016, 05:57 PM
thanks i have solved it

juisro
12th August, 2016, 06:05 PM
Hi, could you indicate the steps you? please

erickuuls
12th August, 2016, 07:07 PM
i extract only the TEST MODE FILE to a miniSD card

1. I then removed the miniSD card from the computer and placed it into the AVIC-X850BT.

2. I turned the vehicle in to ACC Mode/Started vehicle.

3. The unit then successfully booted into testmode.

4. I used the volume keys to navigate the menu and selected the File Maintenance option.

5. I used the volume keys to navigate to the FIRST NAND folder (it's after the HDD folders).

6. I then navigated to the SYSTEM folder.

7. In the folder is a SECURITY folder, select it.

8. There should be several files in the SECURITY folder, among which is the SECURITY.DAT file, select it.

9. Navigate to and press the appropriate key to "[TXT DUMP]" the file.

------------Accessing your forgotten password.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Following the "[TXT DUMP]" of the SECURITY.DAT file, the top left corner of the screen will supply you with 3 things: YOUR forgotten password, your password HINT, and a buncha shenanigans.

2. I recommend taking and picture of that screen with your smartphone or other mobile device and then turning off your vehicle.

3. REMOVE THE miniSD card!

4. Turn your vehicle to ACC or turn it on.

5. After your AVIC-X850BT boots, try to use the picture to interpret and input your password.

yasser
13th December, 2018, 05:37 PM
Hi, could you indicate the steps you? please
HI, and what size of MicroSD I have to use?
I tryed with 16gb and with 2gb, I can't turn it in test mode :(

kipaco
26th January, 2020, 04:49 PM
We bought a used MB Sprinter with this radio installed - did the airbag warranty work and boom- Locked radio - Pioneer no help. guessing at passwords no help - aaargh.. found the Avic411 pages but couldn't download the needed file.... registered for this brilliant forum and followed this concise and accurate list and voila! working radio. January 2020 still accurate.
Thank you Thank you Thank you for saving me a LOT of aggravation. This was a clean and almost no-risk task.

His original post with a note or two to clarify----
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i extract only the TEST MODE FILE to a miniSD card

1. I then removed the miniSD card from the computer and placed it into the AVIC-X850BT.

2. I turned the vehicle in to ACC Mode/Started vehicle.

3. The unit then successfully booted into testmode. (wait for it....)

4. I used the volume keys to navigate the menu and selected the File Maintenance option.

5. I used the volume keys to navigate to the FIRST NAND folder (it's after the HDD folders).

6. I then navigated to the SYSTEM folder.

7. In the folder is a SECURITY folder, select it.

8. There should be several files in the SECURITY folder, among which is the SECURITY.DAT file, select it.

9. Navigate to and press the appropriate key to "[TXT DUMP]" the file. (look at the bottom of screen - its not a list, toggle between)

------------Accessing your forgotten password.---------------------------------------------------

1. Following the "[TXT DUMP]" of the SECURITY.DAT file, the top left corner of the screen will supply you with 3 things: YOUR forgotten password, your password HINT, and a buncha shenanigans.

2. I recommend taking and picture of that screen with your smartphone or other mobile device and then turning off your vehicle.

3. REMOVE THE miniSD card!

4. Turn your vehicle to ACC or turn it on.

5. After your AVIC-X850BT boots, try to use the picture to interpret and input your password.

ADEL.KSHLAF
13th November, 2020, 08:25 PM
Can you sent me pass?
Thanks

poopoopeepee
15th July, 2021, 12:09 AM
Can anyone help. I dont know how to open a .key file. Thank you.

nomolas
18th December, 2021, 08:43 PM
I think the passcode is: avic411

nomolas
18th December, 2021, 08:44 PM
I think the pass is: avic411
From a previous post

nomolas
18th December, 2021, 09:11 PM
Hi juisro, it seems that the link to the testmode file is not working, would you please upload it again?
Thank you!

buiuc
8th March, 2022, 08:44 PM
I need this File)) i dont download ((

martin a4
5th February, 2024, 01:41 PM
Hello guys please help me a code pass radio avic 950bt thx

martin a4
5th February, 2024, 02:35 PM
code is SRS AIRBAG