PDA

View Full Version : BMW E91 320d Checksum

acrilio
15th August, 2016, 01:44 AM
hi,

someone can tell me if the kess v2 do the checksum of a edc17cp02 (bmw 320d e91 2009) in bootmode? i don't have that ols in my winols...
I'll need a power source to connect to the control unit? pc power supply does the job?
I never work with edc17 and I want to make a DPF off.

thanks

Jan1980
15th August, 2016, 02:41 AM
Upload the file. Unfortunately, i also have no checksum plugin for this ecu in my winols, but i am sure, other members can correct checksum for you ! PC power supply should do the job.

acrilio
15th August, 2016, 09:12 AM
this is ori and mod read from obd, but I will do in bootmode. my cousin can only leave the car one morning or one afternoon, so I only have interest that someone correct the checksum after reading in bootmode. tomorrow morning, I have a car and do a complete reading.
if anyone has this plugin and wanted to share, I appreciated :-)
thanks

LaraVAG
15th August, 2016, 09:15 AM
this is ori and mod read from obd, but I will do in bootmode. my cousin can only leave the car one morning or one afternoon, so I only have interest that someone correct the checksum after reading in bootmode. tomorrow morning, I have a car and do a complete reading.
if anyone has this plugin and wanted to share, I appreciated :-)
thanks

Your file with CRC OK. Done by genuine WinOLS CRC

acrilio
19th August, 2016, 05:47 PM
Hi, this is file read in bootmode ori and mod (dpf off). Anyone can do checksum please?
in mod file I correct CRC with my winols, that CRC was correct?
this is the correct dpf switch? 070D26
thanks