PDA

View Full Version : Eurovox EX5000 How long to flash?

lyla2008
18th July, 2008, 08:43 PM
How long does the flash process take? It said a few minutes on the guide but this has taken 20 mins it seems to be stuck at 99%. Is this normal? Should I start again?

leeny
18th July, 2008, 09:00 PM
How long does the flash process take? It said a few minutes on the guide but this has taken 20 mins it seems to be stuck at 99%. Is this normal? Should I start again?

3 mins a most

lost
18th July, 2008, 09:17 PM

download bar 90 seconds
write 90 seconds

plumber50
18th July, 2008, 10:14 PM

hi i am a newbie, could help me on software for eurovox ex5000 pvr, and how to install,

blorimirrr
23rd July, 2008, 12:17 AM

Not experienced myself, but read about the same problem. Seems that fresh factory reset and then reflash (just check your COM port settings to make sure information is not overlapping and if possible during the flash try to deactivate your Anti Virus software or similar............... just for those 2/3mins).

Hope you manage to get it sorted. Good luck

LoverNumber1
23rd July, 2008, 10:25 AM
It doesn't take long to flash however do not forget to press START as I was waiting for 30 minutes before realised that I haven't even clicked on start. Channel updates takes good over 30 minutes.