PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Outlander 2011 , 2.2 DI_DPF off

viliukas
25th August, 2016, 09:04 PM
Hello mates, maybe someone could help me with dpf off solution, i know that there is one switch solution like in VAG cars. I have dpf light in dashboard and loss of power but i there is any dtc in ecu (i read it with autocom). Thanks.
Car : Mitsubishi Outlander, 2011y, 2.2 Diesel, ecu: Bosch edc16 cp39. I read it with kess v2 by obd.

ecutuners
25th August, 2016, 09:29 PM
Your file attached, disconnect pressure and temp sensors, pass pm

viliukas
26th August, 2016, 05:24 AM
it is needed reset soot level before programming with diagnostic tool? Thanks.

viliukas
31st August, 2016, 05:44 PM
Hello mate, i tested your file today. There is no need disconnect any sensor, if i disconnect it, i got fault code of it. I think solution is working, but i have ''check dpf system'' in dashboard lcd as before writting file... I try reset dpf filter with autocom,launch, bosch kts diagnostic tools but no chance - there isn't option to do that with that tools. What tool could do that job for resseting dpf filter and i couldn't see that error in dashboard lcd? Only ori MUT 3 diagnostic?Thanks.

Babos
31st August, 2016, 06:16 PM
need have solution and no need reset nothing!

viliukas
31st August, 2016, 07:20 PM
Maybe it's possible do that job with lexia (peugeot/citroen) diagnostic tool? There stand PSA 2.2 diesel engine in that outalnder. I read that some people could connect using lexia with this mitsubishi in C crosser or peugeot 4007/5008 models.

twchnodictator
31st August, 2016, 08:18 PM
need have solution and no need reset nothing!
I disagree mate, you need to reset soot level, dpf liquid level and make like you have a new dpf installed, but you can make it only with PSA tool.

twchnodictator
31st August, 2016, 08:19 PM
Maybe it's possible do that job with lexia (peugeot/citroen) diagnostic tool? There stand PSA 2.2 diesel engine in that outalnder. I read that some people could connect using lexia with this mitsubishi in C crosser or peugeot 4007/5008 models.

Yes, you can do it with Lexia like C-Crosser.

viliukas
31st August, 2016, 08:34 PM
I disagree mate, you need to reset soot level, dpf liquid level and make like you have a new dpf installed, but you can make it only with PSA tool.
Thanks mate for your useful post ;) i try do that job with lexia, i hope everything would be fine.

gad3n
31st August, 2016, 09:25 PM
lexia - citroen c crosser ... done it several times reset ok ... without reset DPF light on dash

viliukas
15th September, 2016, 08:46 PM
Hello mate, i tested your file today. There is no need disconnect any sensor, if i disconnect it, i got fault code of it. I think solution is working, but i have ''check dpf system'' in dashboard lcd as before writting file... I try reset dpf filter with autocom,launch, bosch kts diagnostic tools but no chance - there isn't option to do that with that tools. What tool could do that job for resseting dpf filter and i couldn't see that error in dashboard lcd? Only ori MUT 3 diagnostic?Thanks.
Very sad, but this ''one switch'' solution don't work. I have diesel smoke after 100km... Any help and working solutions with this outlander PSA motors?Thanks!

viliukas
15th September, 2016, 08:47 PM
original file attached in my first post.

viliukas
17th September, 2016, 03:14 AM
any solution?