PDA

View Full Version : Virmin Internet for Nowt??

owen7
7th September, 2009, 07:46 PM
Alrite guys.

Quick question on behalf of a friend. She has Vermin TV+Phone, is it possible to split the feed and attach a modem and then get internet?

Bulld0g
7th September, 2009, 07:50 PM
Its against the rules to talk about hacking cable owned equipment m8. Short answer is yes ;)

owen7
7th September, 2009, 07:56 PM
Its against the rules to talk about hacking cable owned equipment m8. Short answer is yes ;)

Alrite Bulldog, never mentioned anything like that buddy, but thanks for the reply :proud:

Bulld0g
7th September, 2009, 07:57 PM
lol ok m8 but how else can you get tinternet free ;)

Dreamer
7th September, 2009, 08:02 PM
Alrite Bulldog, never mentioned anything like that buddy, but thanks for the reply :proud:

Asking how you can get free internet access bye connection a modem to Virgin services is called "hacking". It is against forum rules to discuss this. Your post did say free before you edited it.

owen7
7th September, 2009, 10:03 PM
lol ok m8 but how else can you get tinternet free ;)

Got me there!:giveup: lol

Asking how you can get free internet access bye connection a modem to Virgin services is called "hacking". It is against forum rules to discuss this. Your post did say free before you edited it.

I never knew that's the phrase, sorry pity i can't edit the title but then again you'd probably quote me again and spill the beans lol