PDA

View Full Version : Renault Fluence Inundado columna de direccion NSK. Ayuda.

Fluence9726
1st September, 2016, 02:43 PM
Hola buen dia.
Necesitaria saber si se puede emparejar o virginizar modulos Ecu, BCM y Traba direccion. El vehiculo se inundo y la columna de direcci?n esta averiada. eh conseguido otra pero tengo que virginizar o emparejar y con la Can Clip no lo puedo hace. Alguien que me pueda ayudar ? Gracias.

dragon100
1st September, 2016, 02:43 PM
English please ....:)

Fluence9726
1st September, 2016, 02:46 PM
Hi good day.
You need to know if you can match or virginizar modules Ecu , BCM and Traba address . The vehicle was flooded and the steering column esta damaged. eh I got another but I have to virginizar or match and can shorten With ago I can not . Can anybody help me? Thank you.

dragon100
1st September, 2016, 02:47 PM
Post here dump from steering lock.

Fluence9726
1st September, 2016, 02:49 PM
Hi good day.
You need to know if you can match or virginizar Ecu , BCM and address Traba modules. The vehicle was flooded and damaged steering column . eh I have another , but I have to virginizer or match and can shorten ago that I can not. Can someone help me? Thank you.

leandroks
2nd August, 2018, 02:48 PM
HI GUYS I VE GOT A FLUENCE 2013, WICH CUSTOMER PARKED AND WHEN HE CAME BACK TO THE CAR STTEERING LOCK STOPPED WORKING, IVE TRIED TO SWAP STEERING LOCK USING ORIGINAL DUMP BUT NO SUCCESS, I THINK IT GOT CORRUPTED, IVE GOT JUST ONE DTC DF002 STEERING LOCK INTERNAL FAULT, COULD ANYONE HELP ME ON THAT???
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

leandroks
3rd August, 2018, 02:45 AM
Any one has idea???