PDA

View Full Version : dreambox 7020s settings help.

sheenp77
19th July, 2008, 02:49 PM
hi. i have lost all my encrypted channels. i dont know what i have to do with flash fxp to get them back. i have done everything else but need to update the cccam config with channels list and what servers im using but dont know where to look or really how to use it. i connect to the dreambox with it but just get the files list and dont know where to edit or what to edit. cheers steve

I bought this dreambox off ebay and the seller set me up with it via msn messenger chat. i saved the conversation in case something like this happened. i have gone through it doing the following.

I have formatted the usb stick inserted into it. installed new gemini image to it. version Gemini_0440_DM7000.img.
I have downloaded the cccam 2.0.9 and cccam 2.0.9 config and installed them both.
I have forwarded ports 12000
next i have installed my own services using dreamset216
all the info ip address and so on are set up on db and dhcp is off on router and db.
i have created a static ip address at no-ip.com
i dont know where to input this static ip address. when it came to this point in conversation he asked if he could log onto my db as its easier if he just does it and explains later on.
he did whatever he did and it all worked fine.
at the end of the conversation this was the explaination i received.

X says:
i basically updated the config file you downloaded from the gemini server with server details so that you can clear the channels
X says:
you need the flash fxp software to do this
X says:
or any other FTP software
ste says:
ok.
X says:
all i did was open the correct config file and cut an paste the server details
X says:
and told it which ports we were using.
X says:
any way got loads to do, catch you later

Any help would be very gratefully appreciated. thanks for reading. steve

firestorm
19th July, 2008, 03:08 PM
first thing to do is get rid of gemini as if you bought it from ebay its going to be a clone and gemini kills clones,so try nablio image make sure its for the 7020 as you have put down the one for the 7000.when you have downloaded the image you want save it on your pc say desktop,make sure your 7020 is connected via the ethernet lead to your rooter.switch off the dreambox at the back while switching the power back on hold the down button on the front of the dm(dreambox) till it shows you an ip address on the screen.Then put the ip address in your webbrowser press go.will be opened new page with some options look at the bottom of the page click on "firmware upgrade"at the bottom of page.in the nxt page that will be opened through the menu
we will go to browse choose the image NFI to load in the flash.
Finally click on "flash." and wait till the image comes
loaded to 100%, therefore reboot your dreambox.Then you must set up your dreambox motor setting ect when all done download hacksat and install it then pick which cams you want go to hacksats in your addons and update the keys for the cam you picked