PDA

View Full Version : who can take a look at a map for me.

supafly2
9th September, 2016, 10:30 AM
Hi there guys. i have received a new remap from a tuner on another forum but would like to ask is someone can take a look at it before i even consider loading it as i have had some big issues with files i brought so far. i have ended up with 2 bricked ecu's from files i have paid for and provided data logs. this is the first file i have brought from this "tuner" but would like someone with some knowlage to give me some feedback. it is for my project build, an Opel Astra G Coupe (z20let) with a few mods, like, decat, down-pipe and exhaust, ko4 turbo upgrade, full front cooler and gas-flowed head. thanks so much guys. if you send me a pm ill send file. not sure how all feel about files been attached to posts.:)

gezame
9th September, 2016, 07:00 PM
Hi
Post the files, if you do not want all the world to see, put a password and password send private message, i can have a look.
Br.

J_amb_o
9th September, 2016, 08:56 PM
Useless to look at. It needs putting on the Dyno and logging. That is the ONLY way you are going to know how it is working.

gttuning
9th September, 2016, 09:06 PM
So many upgrades that with out dyno never be right.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

supafly2
10th September, 2016, 08:35 AM
Ok thanks guys, will post as soon as im at my laptop, all I want to make sure is it wont break my ecu, and is safe to put it on a dyno. Im starting to learn with the help of fourms and im loving it. But still a complete beginner. I want to dyno it and use this file to modify it a bit.

supafly2
10th September, 2016, 04:24 PM

Ok here is the file guys. thanks so much.

supafly2
12th September, 2016, 08:22 AM
do you guys think this is a safe map to load.

thanks a mill

supafly2
14th September, 2016, 08:51 AM
sorry just a thought, do i need to upload the one currently on my ecu aswell.