PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE STOP TUNE FILES FOR FOR FREE MEMBERS THAT SELL OUR WORK

teamtuner
9th September, 2016, 12:47 PM
mates...wake -up
look how many members post for free tuning files here...and a lot of files...are all from personal cars?
NO...THEY SELL OUR WORK
please...if you wanna help for free...look before about posts of thoses members...if they helped,or if they are here only for free bussiness...and fucx them...send it to mom"s origin...
we are not here DK CHURCH...

fouadal
9th September, 2016, 01:00 PM
You are right. +1

dantetimoc
9th September, 2016, 01:23 PM
you are 100% right!!!! in my contry is full of "tunners" with chinese ~~~~ clones who tuning cars for 100 euro....

CustomCars
9th September, 2016, 02:19 PM
There is second side of that, Volunteering nobody do it perfectly, all work take some time. Probably some science tests or simply % of the base,
Free quality.

Water in lake u have for free too but no one guarantee anything, you risk.
Only on this case problem is... customers don't know about quality, source, and pay for that. That's bad, sellers will go to hell :)

supafly2
9th September, 2016, 04:39 PM
That is so true, even some compaines that sell files sell utter rubbish.
There is second side of that, Volunteering nobody do it perfectly, all work take some time. Probably some science tests or simply % of the base,
Free quality.

Water in lake u have for free too but no one guarantee anything, you risk.
Only on this case problem is... customers don't know about quality, source, and pay for that. That's bad, sellers will go to hell :)

gttuning
9th September, 2016, 07:47 PM
Yep. all had to be done is secure tolls properly so they cant be cloned.
About free files on DK if yous want to help give them a hints what maps to modify and let them learn a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Saulyss
9th September, 2016, 08:38 PM
+1 as always idiots ruins everything from business to customers car's ....

pulsar2000
9th September, 2016, 08:48 PM
Its a Bitchy Trade, you buy tuned file off Tuner A, Tuner B slates Tuner A file, as in load of ~~~~, everyone knows different and says can do better,
Sick of it, tuning prices from not much to Extortionate, yet every tuner slates another Tuners file,
Professional , i think not

koyot
9th September, 2016, 10:05 PM
exactly
even worse situation is with EGR off dpf off dtc off
a few days ago I called a customer asks for dpf off passat PPD siemens
will not work / expensive it
the day after my colleague put file here /
need help gratis freeeeee please
please please need need heeelp dpf off ecusafe and volta no work
help help every day
what is this
forum libero
ou churc /caritas/scuola
I am speechless
help someone who has the tool is ok

pulsar2000
9th September, 2016, 11:50 PM
Real Pro`s use manual solution, Hacks use Volta and Ecu safe,
we all have this soft,
who doesnt,

Yet your supposed pro, hands back a Volta or Safe File and expects $$$$
takes the P$$s that,,,,,

Johnner
10th September, 2016, 01:25 AM
mates...wake -up
look how many members post for free tuning files here...and a lot of files...are all from personal cars?
NO...THEY SELL OUR WORK
please...if you wanna help for free...look before about posts of thoses members...if they helped,or if they are here only for free bussiness...and fucx them...send it to mom"s origin...
we are not here DK CHURCH...

I would like to reassure everyone here that this is on Staffs' minds at the moment...excessive requests(not just in Chiptuning..but across the board on Kaos)...and very little or no contribution in helping other people will result in accounts being locked..

HOWEVER !!......on the flip side !!...Should it come to our attention that some members are helping others out purely for financial gain( Be it on DK,or diverting to side channels like Skype)...they are gone also !!

I would encourage all experienced members here to continue to help out where they can...if they don't feel comfortable in doing so...don't...

Please let us know about your concerns ..so we can all make Kaos a stronger,better,inclusive site...

Thank you guys for your time and effort... :top:

S.W.A.M.I
10th September, 2016, 04:13 AM
pros spend time and money learning how or software to dpf /egr /dtc off
its only fair for them to be compensated for their work

however.....

most will give/sell you a file instead of teaching/helping then
after you pay for crap problem file they dont answer or fix
now you must seek out another "file maker" and hope they give good file

Babos
10th September, 2016, 09:15 AM
About all that i talk 3 years ago :D
And can say here is lot members who have few nick name who and ask free files and to do files and then send pass for self :D then all other members see that is good man he do for free and order from they few files and then he get ok free jobs is end :D want file pay me i am good master you see i to do few dums for test you.
Ok now we talk about other problems. How to stop crashing bissnes what we have :D
I think it is no posibol!
Easy job good money!!! In office people in one day not gain that money how can gain one tuner who work in fileservice or make cars in all garage in one city or country.
If we want to stop that free jobs we must to share some crack software same to (volta,ES,DPF remover dtc remove ) in one link and all can work with that software.
That sw not very good but work ok and after we can remod custmer cars who comes to ur garage and we see what is insede and restore all and to do good dumps.
There is ONE BIG PLUS we not lost money but gain because car Owners start to PAY GOOD MONEY FOR GOOD JOB!!! or he pay 2 times for bad job,but he dont know about that and pay and 2 time when he come to other garage for solved problem.

bobolin4o
10th September, 2016, 09:45 AM
This forum, and especially this subforum have great reputation...
"Why i should to pay for this job, in DK you will receive a free file till 24 hours..."
This was told me from one customer...
This is our mistake (including me), to make free files for anyone, who want them... But this must be stopped!
The main point of the forums is to share knowledge, this forum became a free file making service!

Jan1980
10th September, 2016, 09:58 AM
We bought genuine tools for a lot of money, bought genuine software for a lot of money, have a lot of sleepness nights to learn and to find solutions for immo off, ecu repair, key jobs and chiptuning, egr and other things. Making a good job for a good price with really working selfmade solutions. We want to learn together in this forum, so, sometimes we have to share files in cause of this. But some people (better: a lot of people) don?t want to use the forum for learning, they just want to use our knowledge to earn money. They bought chinese hardware for 40 Euro on ebay, get a file from this forum for free and earn 250 Euro from customer for example. When we are learning about solutions, they are in pubs or on couch or make something with friends in freetime. We don?t have a lot of free time, we have to learn.. :-)

I have to say, i am making a lot with car electronics since 3-4 years but remapping is new for me. I am working with genuine winols since 3 or 4 month. A hard job to learn. I am learning with the help of a friend.
I think, it would be nice to find new areas in this forum. Map adresses for different ecu?s for example. That would be the things for guys who want to learn really. Not free files, areas with more helping stuff to learn by myself ! You know what i mean ?!

koyot
10th September, 2016, 07:35 PM
#bobolin40
Condivido il parere

Johnner
10th September, 2016, 07:47 PM
Okay guys(and girls)...I've created a sticky thread in this section... http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/547643-Engine-Tuning-101-Discussion-Thread

Feel free to get the ball rolling in there...if you see members asking again and again for remaps....gently guide them to the above thread,and suggest to them that they might be better off learning themselves how to do it...rather than being lazy and depending on you guys to do it for them.

Again...it's ultimately up to you experienced tuners, that will stop this abuse of the Tuning Section....

:top: