PDA

View Full Version : Dtc remove P0241 on Jaguar s-type SID201

immyrs200
9th September, 2016, 04:12 PM
Hi, can someone please help me turn DTC OFF P0241 (turbocharger boost sensor B circuit low)

Its a 2006 Jaguar S type 2.7 tdv6 SID 201. The car drives spot on and there is no engine management light on, but the instrument cluster is coming up with 'restricted performance' Also the fault will not clear with the ignition on so seems to be permenant.

Thankyou in advance

mario38
9th September, 2016, 06:00 PM
Hi, can someone please help me turn DTC OFF P0241 (turbocharger boost sensor B circuit low)

Its a 2006 Jaguar S type 2.7 tdv6 SID 201. The car drives spot on and there is no engine management light on, but the instrument cluster is coming up with 'restricted performance' Also the fault will not clear with the ignition on so seems to be permenant.

Thankyou in advance

I do not know if it is right to solve the problem with dtc off .. !!
if you want to test my solution .. good job

smirnoff_rules
9th September, 2016, 06:18 PM
l bet arsehole car dealers cant believe there luck , buy it cheap delete dtc table and sell for more ..loverly jubbly

immyrs200
9th September, 2016, 06:54 PM
Its not a car dealers car but a very close friend who has spent loads of time and money going from garage to garage being told different things, must be this, must be that, lets change this, lets try that but with NO results.... After checking the pinouts, its clear that there is no 5v feed to the boost pressure sensor and my friend just wants the message to not be there so he can get it through the mot.... marlo38, i want to thank you for trying to help me resolve this issue and once ive tested it, i will report back to you.... Keep up the good work...