PDA

View Full Version : Engine Tuning 101 / Discussion Thread...

Johnner
10th September, 2016, 11:55 AM
Guys...I know that many of you are experienced tuners in here,and many that are not...I've created this thread in order for everybody of varying degrees of experience to come together to discuss it..

Hopefully with the idea that the more experienced guys would help out/teach people new to it ,out...and that the inexperienced guys would report back on their results...which I think is only fair ?

DO NOT post files in here for remapping....they will be removed !!

Files only to be posted here for discussion purposes...

And for the more experienced tuners...keep it civil between yourselves here...and have a little patience for the newer guys...

For the newer guys : Please don't spam this thread with quick fire,idiotic questions...

Have fun ;)

teamtuner
10th September, 2016, 09:52 PM
i will start with one car toyota yaris 2013 year engine edc17 cp 07 that fuxed my head...untill i founded maps...i share maps adress for original file...maybe will inspire someone when need...readed-write trasdata ok

pulsar2000
10th September, 2016, 10:37 PM
Great Idea Johnner Moving to sticky,
Should be intersting :chuncky:

Jan1980
10th September, 2016, 10:42 PM
@teamtuner: Your rar folder is empty.

This is a winols project file from my girlfriend?s vw polo 1.4 8V. I found a lot of maps, but i cannot define them all. Please help to define maps...

smirnoff_rules
11th September, 2016, 01:12 PM
l think this is a good start to winols ,theres 14 parts to the video but well worth a watch
you can also see how hard these guys work to get a tuning file done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6AAh_Vgf5A

teamtuner
11th September, 2016, 06:05 PM
@teamtuner: Your rar folder is empty.

This is a winols project file from my girlfriend?s vw polo 1.4 8V. I found a lot of maps, but i cannot define them all. Please help to define maps...

:chuncky: sorry mate for mistake...now RAR is ok done

teamtuner
11th September, 2016, 06:11 PM
switch off dpf edc16U34 VAG...italien for who need

supafly2
12th September, 2016, 11:07 AM
ok here i want to read everything that is posted.

teamtuner
12th September, 2016, 12:54 PM
DPF EDC16C34 Citroen Peugeot Ford

teamtuner
12th September, 2016, 12:57 PM
DPF EDC16C39 Alfa Fiat Opel

smirnoff_rules
12th September, 2016, 06:07 PM
useful link to winols how to posts , how to find dpf/egr and delete

Jashmine1983
13th September, 2016, 04:32 AM
Some EDC 15 useful info......

teamtuner
13th September, 2016, 01:21 PM
egr off 1,3 mjet gruppo fiat

nickolasd
14th September, 2016, 04:17 PM
i would like to know about "start of a map addresses" between deferent submodes of ecu of same family. there many different edc17, like edc17cp14, cp20, c46, cp44 also used by many manufacturers Mercedes or audi for example.. so they all will have start address the same or every one is different. for example first drivers wish map starts at 1B26CC on a audi.
same question about location of dtc.

bobolin4o
15th September, 2016, 07:02 AM
i would like to know about "start of a map addresses" between deferent submodes of ecu of same family. there many different edc17, like edc17cp14, cp20, c46, cp44 also used by many manufacturers Mercedes or audi for example.. so they all will have start address the same or every one is different. for example first drivers wish map starts at 1B26CC on a audi.

All are different, even on one ECU HW from one SW to another.

teamtuner
15th September, 2016, 03:40 PM
difficult to work on winols...but i tell you one trick...open your file into titanium...wil see some basic maps...look the adress...now...open winols...look same adress on winols...use damos to see real name of maps...:)

NASTASE
15th September, 2016, 04:35 PM
Commonly changed maps for VAG 130HP PD and 150HP PD-based on Seat Leon 130HP and 150HP

chipdanix
15th September, 2016, 08:51 PM
EGR and DPF off edc16CP34 group VAG

gttuning
16th September, 2016, 07:52 AM
Hi all this on going free file service is really bad for business.
We should all help how to do maps if some one is learning NOT do it for him.
If some one is looking for a free file for his own car or mates car its fine.
Member like that will ask for a file once in 6months.
And we can see members asking here for free files 10 times a week..(dtc..crash.clear..tune..dpf..)
What about create a new tuning section all together where members will have download limits like 5 in 6months for free files....or something like that.
That would help a lot.
Its really getting in to stage that all you have to do is buy toll for 100$ book car in to your so called tuning place and tell customer it will be ready tomorrow.post file on DK and there you go.car is maped for 120euro.
Im not saying its a good map but car has more power.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PremierD
16th September, 2016, 08:26 AM
Anther section ... No ... If you do not want to post "free" help mate .. then do not .no one is twisting your arm to do so .:)

gttuning
16th September, 2016, 10:42 AM
Just said what i think..

gttuning
16th September, 2016, 10:47 AM
Anther section ... No ... If you do not want to post "free" help mate .. then do not .no one is twisting your arm to do so .:)
Posting free help is fine.i do that too as much i can help.
But how would you explain if some one need 10 files a week(clear crash..dpf off.dtc off.tune)for free help?
I think its looks like more to run his business?
This is my opinion.🤔🤔

Johnner
16th September, 2016, 01:08 PM
Posting free help is fine.i do that too as much i can help.
But how would you explain if some one need 10 files a week(clear crash..dpf off.dtc off.tune)for free help?
I think its looks like more to run his business?
This is my opinion.樂樂

You are completely correct....and that's why they're not going to be here for long,as they pop up....It's a community here...you give...you take...simple

We're not a handy file service that you go to every time you can't do your job...You've got to contribute also ;)

Just saying...

koyot
17th September, 2016, 08:48 PM
"gttuning"
What about create a new tuning section all together where members will have download limits like 5 in 6months for free files. (My opinion is max 3 file in month

yess good idea
it's just a lot more work to admin/
admin assist Forum
but certainly something to do

bobolin4o
18th September, 2016, 07:01 AM
Hm... what is the point of this?
It is very simple - if you want to make file for someone - make it, if you don't... so don't!
You can easy to see all posts from everyone here, who is helpful, who only want files 10 times per week..., number of thanks, reputation of the users... If the user is new here, there are PM to ask him who he are...
This is your decision - who deserve and who not...
If you don't want everyone (leechers) to see your work - put the password of the file...

Why Admins must to work more than now... their work is hard enough already! Their work is based on a free will, they dont get money for the hours spent here, reading ALL posts, ALL sections, deciding who is right and who is wrong...
Creating new section (for advanced users) is waste of resources - more disk space, work for Admins etc
I am Admin in one Bulgarian forum, which is astronomical smaller than this... and i know very well what i'm talking about...

Any way, i would say again - if you don't want leechers to suck here, simply don't give them milk...

Regards!

biela
19th September, 2016, 09:53 PM
I think this is interesting to understand how a turbocharger works.

stanislav georgiev
3rd October, 2016, 08:59 AM
Peugeot 406 EGR, Intake throttle control- off

Peugeot 406 2.0 HDI remove ERG familiar with any switch position, in addition to removing and error codes of the ERG and air intake valve P0403, P1402. The car works well without error code and limp off with mod jacks and removed vacuum

stanislav georgiev
3rd October, 2016, 09:05 AM
Elimination of swirl flaps in the group WV EDC16 EDC17

stanislav georgiev
4th October, 2016, 09:57 AM
Remove errors Opel EDC16C9

To remove an error must find a chart of errors and top of the table to delete the error. For example, error code 1110 we find him three times one after the other addresses C7C26 C7C28 C7C2A. Top of the table with error address C7A72 beginning of the table to delete the error address C7C44. Do the calculation C7C26-C7A72 = 1B4 / 2 = DA C7C44 + DA = C7D1E this address in 8 bits do to zero and the next two after it too. I attach the file

stanislav georgiev
6th October, 2016, 12:18 PM
This is one method of correcting warm start

newtune
11th October, 2016, 01:43 PM
I think this is great. Everybody tunes different cars and finds different things.

newtune
16th October, 2016, 07:00 AM
Hi I'm wondering what software is best for tuning denso ecus through obd2 port. Specifically Toyota Hilux kun26 1kdftv d4d models years 2006 to current with 175800-8471 denso number on ecu and Toyota Land Cruiser 1vdftv. I have kess v2 software and can't access either. Do I have to purchase ktag and do ecus on bench or does fgtech work through obd2 or a different software.
Cheers

teamtuner
16th October, 2016, 09:27 AM
try with magpro x17....

AGDiag
16th October, 2016, 01:08 PM
Citroen C4 1.6 HDI 90 HP without DPF with EDC16C34 . Made a WinOLS project with all the maps that I've found

teamtuner
17th October, 2016, 06:39 PM
Citroen C4 1.6 HDI 90 HP without DPF with EDC16C34 . Made a WinOLS project with all the maps that I've found
andwhatis"phaseofinjection"
i don"t see nothing more than ECM maps id here

AGDiag
24th October, 2016, 12:28 PM
@teamtuner as I said in a thread that I've started a few days ago, I am a newbie when it comes to tuning. That is a project that I've made for my own car because I want to learn more. I am aware that those are only a few maps, but for the start I am studying only the ECM maps. Regards to the "phase of injection" map, I found some information in this last days. I think it is a EGR map and I should have on the X-axis the IQ, on the Y-axis the engine speed and on the Z-axis the mass air flow. I've put that map in my WinOLS project because I found it on the ECM Titanium program, but I'm not sure if it's correct. So please, if you can correct it do so.

teamtuner
24th October, 2016, 01:28 PM
@teamtuner as I said in a thread that I've started a few days ago, I am a newbie when it comes to tuning. That is a project that I've made for my own car because I want to learn more. I am aware that those are only a few maps, but for the start I am studying only the ECM maps. Regards to the "phase of injection" map, I found some information in this last days. I think it is a EGR map and I should have on the X-axis the IQ, on the Y-axis the engine speed and on the Z-axis the mass air flow. I've put that map in my WinOLS project because I found it on the ECM Titanium program, but I'm not sure if it's correct. So please, if you can correct it do so.
yes is the egr map...and this is your egr info

bobolin4o
24th October, 2016, 01:34 PM
...and this is your egr info
And it is wrong...

AGDiag
24th October, 2016, 02:06 PM

here is the solution that I have found
@bobolin4o why is it wrong?

bobolin4o
24th October, 2016, 02:12 PM
here is the solution that I have found
@bobolin4o why is it wrong?
My comment was for the PDF, in your file, EGR hyst. are marked ok...

AGDiag
24th October, 2016, 02:23 PM
if I modify my "phase of injection" map wich was determined that is the EGR map by modifying all the values on the Z-axis with the max value found in the original file, won't that be an EGR Off solution too?

bobolin4o
24th October, 2016, 02:26 PM
if I modify my "phase of injection" map wich was determined that is the EGR map by modifying all the values on the Z-axis with the max value found in the original file, won't that be an EGR Off solution too?
The short answer is - NOPE!
You will get the DTC - "insufficient flow"...

AGDiag
24th October, 2016, 02:28 PM
ok. thanks for your answer!

teamtuner
24th October, 2016, 07:16 PM
And it is wrong...
Bobo...is about
how to close egr...like this from pdf...if egr is not blocked opened and if is ok,will see egr closed with diag tester
not how to cancel egr disconected

biela
25th October, 2016, 08:54 AM
Look at the hysteresis maps selected in the pdf. They are in a wrong way. Not marked good.

S.W.A.M.I
1st November, 2016, 04:43 AM

can that method of closing the egr be applied to ford edc16c7 as well?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/551005-ford-ranger-edc16c7-map-addresses

shooting
6th November, 2016, 11:36 PM
What is the best software to edit dump from Sirius32 ?
I am new to ECU editing and need guidance
I have "TunerPro" but do not know how to use it...

Which one is best and what's the difference? .. "WinOLS" "TunerPro" "RomRaider" "ECM Titanium"

thank you :)

teamtuner
9th November, 2016, 01:18 PM
What is the best software to edit dump from Sirius32 ?
I am new to ECU editing and need guidance
I have "TunerPro" but do not know how to use it...

Which one is best and what's the difference? .. "WinOLS" "TunerPro" "RomRaider" "ECM Titanium"

thank you :)
mmm...
i think is best the talent of tuner and experience
the programs make same things...will help you to do a good tuned file or to brocke your car ...

shooting
9th November, 2016, 07:56 PM
mmm...
i think is best the talent of tuner and experience
the programs make same things...will help you to do a good tuned file or to brocke your car ...

Everyone has to start somewhere... no???

wbr

unnamed11112007
9th November, 2016, 08:31 PM
for me as a beginner ECM Titanium was the first, where I started to understand, everything is intuitive, but it is only for chip tuning, EGR, DPF, swirls, this is not a good solution, here need winols, experience and have head on your shoulders, from side it seems simple, but it is not

mircea13
2nd December, 2016, 07:40 PM
can some one share some info about bmw dpf off for edc16c31/35?
From what i've experienced so far there are multiple "things" to "zero" out for a good solution. And i woould like start here a list and i would like that you guys join and correct me if i'm wrong and aprove if i am right.
1 Mask for blocking and activating regeneration measures (1x1) also known as "dpf switch"
2 Static Particle Emission Calculation map (8x8)
3 Stationary Particle Mass Flow map (8x8)
4 Upper and Lower Hysteresis for Injected Quantity in Regenaration Mode (both are 6x1)
5 Soot Mass in Particle filter (8x1)
6 DPF flow related DTC's :
4CF3 Exhaust Backpressure Sensor
4166 Particulate Filter system
4165 and 4166 both for DPF flow resesitence high and low
4628 DPF System
4665 DPF Bank 1
4666 DPF Bank 1
4667 DPF Bank 1
480A DPF -Bank 1
481A DPF -Bank 1
4618 DPF -Plausibility -Pressure Reference

mircea13
2nd December, 2016, 08:07 PM
and i know there are more switches to turn off and maps to zero out (like post injection maps) for a proper dpf off solution, but i don't know what has to be set to 0 and i will like to learn about this.

kukukatsu
8th December, 2016, 09:03 PM
yes ecm titanium is first software for newbie, like me i think. I can do some things on winols but still learning.

flashtech
30th January, 2017, 01:48 PM
Hi guys!
Wanted to ask - having car VW Passat B6, 2.0tdi - if i will delete TVA does DPF regeneration will work normally?
Need to delete TVA, but don't want to touch dpf. Thanks in advance!

CustomCars
4th February, 2017, 04:01 PM
Hi guys!
Wanted to ask - having car VW Passat B6, 2.0tdi - if i will delete TVA does DPF regeneration will work normally?

If u make that correctly DPF will be work without any issue.

bobolin4o
4th February, 2017, 04:22 PM
Hi guys!

TVA... it's the last thing, that i will remove from MY car...
Just think about - this is the only way to stop the engine when the turbo blows up...
Regards...

dominik.m
19th February, 2017, 05:07 AM
bobolin4o He is right. But 5th gear and full press brake too.

bobolin4o
20th February, 2017, 07:46 AM
bobolin4o He is right. But 5th gear and full press brake too.

What about if the car is with automatic transmission?
BR!

dominik.m
21st February, 2017, 12:36 PM
You are right bobolin4o! Then is problem.

gttuning
24th February, 2017, 08:19 AM
What about if the car is with automatic transmission?
BR!
Hehe then you need long straight.fastest SDI on earth.

Wacon0
25th February, 2017, 01:05 AM
l think this is a good start to winols ,theres 14 parts to the video but well worth a watch
you can also see how hard these guys work to get a tuning file done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6AAh_Vgf5A

I find this 1st clip very educating Thanks Smirnoff pls could you upload the other continued phase?

As you can see I know nothing in this area and for the past eight years I have been dreaming around this subject.

If I may ask some stupid question as newbie, though I have been putting one and one together from the write up and discussion going on.
1. Why do I need to tune
2. I have a car not running or idling well. Does this call for running
3. Tunning always talks about more. Power is this only reasons for running?
4 if my Ecm has no physical damage can running/flashing restore back this ECU? If so how do I go about this.
5. In the light of problem or malfunction cars, are all cars Tunnable?
6. What are my steps into this tunning venture if I have to start from scratch. Basic tools to use , are there one tool for all cars tuning or specifics tools for specific cars

Thanks
Waco

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

electrosuef
16th March, 2017, 11:08 AM
please need open speed limit ford focus 1.6 Siemens sim 28
please need open speed limit ford focus 1.6 Siemens sim 28
speed limit 180 KM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/583115-please-need-open-speed-limit-ford-focus-1-6-Siemens-sim-28?p=2982460#post2982460
need open it please and can make immo off for it
in attached file
1- eprom file
2- flash file

Cotulla
4th April, 2017, 06:27 AM
I have remaped my PD130 Audi A4 2001, but I still have no more power!

I changed:
Turbo maps
Limiters
injection duration
and SOI9

I think I may need even more duration? Can someone give me advice?

Original and tuned file:

maajkii
20th May, 2017, 12:02 AM

Try this and report.

Password PM

Drkns
18th June, 2017, 11:15 AM
Hi All,
I want study and could you help me to define maps on my Seat Altea XL ?
Here the winols project file ?
Please help to define maps...:peaceful:

cniky
18th June, 2017, 09:23 PM
Hi All,
I want study and could you help me to define maps on my Seat Altea XL ?
Here the winols project file ?
Please help to define maps...:peaceful:

What are the data that you have found so far ?

You have share a bin file with *.OLS extensions, it makes no sense.

plamen 63
19th June, 2017, 08:53 PM
I am asking for your help concerning lack of power on Passat 130 hp P.D EDC15 2003. I tried to change the dump but I achieved more power only on 1 and 2 gear, there's no change on other gears. I don't understand much about tuning so I count on your help. The original and modded files are attached.

TdiTaff
26th July, 2017, 09:54 AM
Not much response on this thread so to avoid cross posting i'll post in the main forum area.

Ignasvw
2nd November, 2017, 10:50 AM
I am asking for your help concerning lack of power on Passat 130 hp P.D EDC15 2003. I tried to change the dump but I achieved more power only on 1 and 2 gear, there's no change on other gears. I don't understand much about tuning so I count on your help. The original and modded files are attached.
You made only one block. Make others too and you will have result. Regards

flashtech
29th December, 2017, 08:04 PM
Hi guys! Could someone can share their experience in eco tuning? What do You change usally to get real economy?

magnacin
13th January, 2018, 05:37 PM
Hello to all,
I am new to this tuning business and basically know squat. Is there like a guide to read on how to modify maps that you recommend? I got EU clone tools to begin and plan to move forward with original tools once business is running. Also have Titanium and WinOls software.
Thanks for your help.

maajkii
13th January, 2018, 06:40 PM
Hello to all,
I am new to this tuning business and basically know squat. Is there like a guide to read on how to modify maps that you recommend? I got EU clone tools to begin and plan to move forward with original tools once business is running. Also have Titanium and WinOls software.
Thanks for your help.

Cracked titanium is shit.

radsky
26th January, 2018, 12:20 AM
Cracked titanium is shit.

Can you explain more ? 80% tuning files are made with this soft.....

maajkii
26th January, 2018, 05:11 PM
Can you explain more ? 80% tuning files are made with this soft.....

Wrong map adres, wrong axis, cannot edit axis. Shit. Genuine isnt good too i use it only for map adress.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

TERMINATOR1000
31st January, 2018, 10:11 PM
Hello

someone to give me ECM driver for this ECU ??

Thanks

EDC15 C3 / REF : 0281010637

subzdarg
2nd February, 2018, 11:58 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9nu5griyyayn5td/03G906016AJmy%20leon%202.rar?dl=0 2.0 bkd 140bhp need egr off popcorn at 4300 an lc at 2500 if possible

bimmer36
18th March, 2018, 01:04 AM
TVA... it's the last thing, that i will remove from MY car...
Just think about - this is the only way to stop the engine when the turbo blows up...
Regards...

Hi,

what is TVA ?

Hackmore
7th April, 2018, 06:49 AM
Hi,

I am remapping my Renault Megane 1.6 16V K4M 700 engine, i have Catcams race camshaft and a few other mods (decat, race exhaust, cold air intake, bigger thottle body, ...).
I would like to push the rev limiter to 7100rpm, raise the idle setpoint to 900rpm and add just a little more fuel to have 0.8 lambda at full throttle.
I didn't manage to find those maps in Winols except for the rev limiter.
ECU is a Sirius32
HW: 7700110471
SW: 7700114503

Can someone help ?

Thanks

kandom
15th May, 2018, 05:41 PM
any help to find maps in this file? I'm going crazy. thank you

GianniNOS
16th May, 2018, 11:20 AM
Kia Rio 1400 CRDì 90cv ??

kandom
16th May, 2018, 11:30 AM
yes is kia rio 1.4 90 cv edc17c57

Murrenhanha
7th June, 2018, 07:26 PM
Hi guys, i need some help with my car, i'm new at this but i'm ok with the EDC's, but i have a GP 1.3 mjet 90hp, and have a marelli 6f3 hw3.
Most of the maps i can't identify, neither the factors...
Can any1 help me? i've been trying for 2 months and I have like 6/7 accurate maps..
I will post the ORI file.
Thanks to any1 who help me..

GianniNOS
14th June, 2018, 02:28 PM
what do you need in specific?

Rickbatulis
16th June, 2018, 08:09 AM
Hi I need some advice can I use kess v2 2.23 to write to ford focus 1.6 ecoboost MED17.2 ???

clau8829
28th June, 2018, 10:05 AM
I'm a newbie and I can't advise you but it seems someone else tried with kess v2 older version and worked. Check here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/320889-kess-v2-clone?p=2398008&viewfull=1#post2398008) .

mariuso2o
6th July, 2018, 09:53 AM
Is there anyone who tried to remap vw 1.9L 130hp awx engine by using 1.9L 150hp maps from seat? For me its looks like a good and reliable idea but is it?

teamtuner
6th July, 2018, 01:50 PM
Is there anyone who tried to remap vw 1.9L 130hp awx engine by using 1.9L 150hp maps from seat? For me its looks like a good and reliable idea but is it?
why this ?...why not remapping your ecu ?

mariuso2o
6th July, 2018, 02:14 PM
Idk it looks faster and reliable. just copy paste maps. ofc you can remap by your self for max power and gain about 165hp ~

vicious425
1st August, 2018, 04:51 PM
hello guys,
i remapped a friends T5. He isn't satisfied with it. What else can i do to inrcrease the performance without breaking the engine. Does anyone has some tipps for me?

Ignasvw
1st August, 2018, 09:09 PM
hello guys,
i remapped a friends T5. He isn't satisfied with it. What else can i do to inrcrease the performance without breaking the engine. Does anyone has some tipps for me?
Sorry, but Your mod is so shit, that i even dont have words to describe it . turbo up 420mbars, dw 10%up. torque +40, smoke map whole up. what you were trying to do on lamda map axis?

vicious425
2nd August, 2018, 07:11 PM
good to know :D my friend wants a little bit of smoke. thats why i changed the lambda map. how does a proper remap look like?

ARSB
3rd September, 2018, 09:13 PM
I am totally new to chip tuning. May I know what hardware you are using please?

PM perhaps.

Thanks in advance.

khkhalid1982
10th September, 2018, 11:53 AM
pls donne moi ton identifiant skype

juozasu
19th September, 2018, 05:56 PM
Dear all, I am also new to "chip tuning". And I am starting with ECM titanium as recommended here.

ECM titanium finds these maps (the image attached). I have some doubts if these maps are enough to tune for better performance lets say from 85kW tune to 110kW ? (1.9 JTD 85kw EDC15C7 just learning, the "ori" file is found "on the web")
I think that some limiters still do exist like "smoke limiter" or not?

Second question (second image attached - fuel during acceleration MAP) I checked 7000 (green value as example), is this 70mg/str? If not - then how to interpret it?

Thank You in advance!

Ignasvw
20th September, 2018, 12:02 PM
Dear all, I am also new to "chip tuning". And I am starting with ECM titanium as recommended here.

ECM titanium finds these maps (the image attached). I have some doubts if these maps are enough to tune for better performance lets say from 85kW tune to 110kW ? (1.9 JTD 85kw EDC15C7 just learning, the "ori" file is found "on the web")

Second question (second image attached - fuel during acceleration MAP) I checked 7000 (green value as example), is this 70mg/str? If not - then how to interpret it?

Thank You in advance!
cia yra gazo aksleratoriaus zemelapis.

juozasu
21st September, 2018, 06:27 AM
cia yra gazo aksleratoriaus zemelapis.
Dear Ignasvw, Thank You for the input, but my questions still remains unanswered.

genadko
27th October, 2018, 10:04 AM

Thank You in advance!

The green selection is quantiti of fuel in mg/stroke to reach the rpm wich are in left grey column. But on x-axis(top grey row) thease values are not exactly engin load. In Winols this map is named Driver wish(DW) and x-axis has a bit different values.

Изпратено от моят ALE-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

dadoom
28th October, 2018, 10:24 PM
Hi colleagues,
is anywhere available EDC16 and EDC17 tuning guide with average maximum
allowed values in percentage for basic parameters such;

Drivers Wish Map: approximate allowed increase in Torque, in range between xx and xx RPM ???
Torque Limiter: approximate allowed increase in Torque, in range between xx and xx RPM, for certain atmospheric pressure ???
Nm to IQ: approximate allowed increase in Injection Quantity, in range between xx and xx RPM ???
Boost: approximate allowed increase in Boost pressure, based on desired torque and RPM???
Boost limiter: approximate allowed increase in Boost pressure, in range between xx and xx RPM, for certain atmospheric pressure ???
Smoke limiter: approximate allowed increase in Injection quantity, based on inlet Air Mass and RPM ???

I found such guides but just only how maps look like, and not how to safely change them to.
Thanks in advance for response

genadko
30th October, 2018, 05:57 AM
Hi colleagues,
is anywhere available EDC16 and EDC17 tuning guide with average maximum
allowed values in percentage for basic parameters such;

Drivers Wish Map: approximate allowed increase in Torque, in range between xx and xx RPM ???
Torque Limiter: approximate allowed increase in Torque, in range between xx and xx RPM, for certain atmospheric pressure ???
Nm to IQ: approximate allowed increase in Injection Quantity, in range between xx and xx RPM ???
Boost: approximate allowed increase in Boost pressure, based on desired torque and RPM???
Boost limiter: approximate allowed increase in Boost pressure, in range between xx and xx RPM, for certain atmospheric pressure ???
Smoke limiter: approximate allowed increase in Injection quantity, based on inlet Air Mass and RPM ???

I found such guides but just only how maps look like, and not how to safely change them to.
Thanks in advance for response

For ECM Titanium:
injection at part trottle 7% 2100 tr/min at 60-100 load
injection 3% 2500 tr/min at 69-100 load
rail pressure 3% 2000 tr/min at 56-100 load
fuel during accseleration 11% 1500 tr/min at 75 load
turbo pressure 6% 2000 tr/min at 50 load
turbo pressure temp 7% 1750 tr/min at 38 load

Depends on the maps, you can usually give a 15 or 20 percent in the maps of the accelerator pedal, 25 in the torque limiters, 5 in the rail, 7 in the turbo and at the time of injection, this is for bosch ecus.

In Winols you need to look for maps and recalculate the parameters so they are understandable and comfortable to work.
some maps are ok and some false
in this case (often)
fuel during accelleration can be used as drivers wish
the first map injection at part throttle is often injection duration
the torque limters only change the ones with the higher values
turbo pressure again change the ones with the higher values (that make sense)

This is the useful information I've been able to find so far after a lot of web browsing. I hope I've been helpful.

dadoom
31st October, 2018, 02:10 PM
For ECM Titanium:
injection at part trottle 7% 2100 tr/min at 60-100 load
injection 3% 2500 tr/min at 69-100 load
rail pressure 3% 2000 tr/min at 56-100 load
fuel during accseleration 11% 1500 tr/min at 75 load
turbo pressure 6% 2000 tr/min at 50 load
turbo pressure temp 7% 1750 tr/min at 38 load

Depends on the maps, you can usually give a 15 or 20 percent in the maps of the accelerator pedal, 25 in the torque limiters, 5 in the rail, 7 in the turbo and at the time of injection, this is for bosch ecus.

In Winols you need to look for maps and recalculate the parameters so they are understandable and comfortable to work.
some maps are ok and some false
in this case (often)
fuel during accelleration can be used as drivers wish
the first map injection at part throttle is often injection duration
the torque limters only change the ones with the higher values
turbo pressure again change the ones with the higher values (that make sense)

This is the useful information I've been able to find so far after a lot of web browsing. I hope I've been helpful.

Thanks a lot for information's.
I will try to make some kind of document and share it with you.
There are some differences between EDC16 and EDC17, ECUs but both are Torque predominant.

genadko
2nd November, 2018, 06:18 AM
I found a comparison of the main maps between the EUM Titanium and the WinOLS

Fuel During Acceleration = Driver Wish

Injection Ex = Smoke map

Injection at Part Throttle = Duration map

Overboost = N75

Phase of Injection = Egr

dadoom
4th November, 2018, 05:36 PM
Hi members.
I manage to find and save all relevant MAPS in WinOLS for
Golf 6, 2.0 TDI, 103 kW, EDC17.
Is there anyone here who could actually help to tune this file within safe limits
for learning purpose?????????????
I will upload project in WinOLS.

https://thumb.ibb.co/hRT6TL/Golf-6-2-0-TDI-103k-W-EDC17.png (https://ibb.co/hRT6TL)

have fun
20th November, 2018, 04:37 PM
if injectors have a character how does it affect a map, and if i went from 75cc to 110cc injectors can i basically just half the opening time in ecm or will i rebuild for the 4th time

ruscic
1st January, 2019, 08:45 AM
Wrong map adres, wrong axis, cannot edit axis. Shit. Genuine isnt good too i use it only for map adress.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

This is rerason why i buy ols
ecm cant edit x y axis

robinbga
24th January, 2019, 12:30 AM
Hello members

I kindly need help with launch control on

MED9.1
2005 Golf 5 GTI
AXX, DSG

Stg1
3" Int & Exh
Meth
Decat
PCV delete589807

Kess V2 . K-Tag
MiniPro . UPA . VVDI2

ogar
18th March, 2019, 08:03 PM
hello, i would like to ask You what kind of data is stored in eeprom and in flash memory.

trtretzyt
20th March, 2019, 05:45 PM
Hello I need help please If possible file tuning stage 1
pegout 406 2.0 hdi 110ch edc15c2

trtretzyt
20th March, 2019, 05:46 PM
Hello I need help please If possible file tuning stage 1
pegout 406 2.0 hdi 110ch edc15c2

GianniNOS
20th March, 2019, 06:02 PM
if you post the file ...

trtretzyt
20th March, 2019, 06:08 PM
Did not matter m'y immo off

trtretzyt
22nd March, 2019, 11:31 PM
Pegout 406 file tuning stage 1
2.0 110 HDi EDC15C2 2000
Kess v2

robinbga
19th May, 2019, 11:29 AM
Hello everyone, I need advise on these two files.
Put into consideration the following.

VW Golf 5 GTI
2.0TFSI (AXX BWA block)
DSG (02E)
MED9.1

K04 (+3mm)
Intake manifold flap delete
Turbo muffler delete
3" intake
3" half exhaust (200 cell cat)
Charcoal canister delete
PCV delete (oil catch can)
DV relocation kit
Polished cylinder head
Forged block
WMI (De-H2O)

Thank you sooo much
Robin B620899

Kess V2 . K-Tag
MiniPro . UPA . VVDI2

donat2000
22nd May, 2019, 05:32 AM
Hello,
I'm looking map to my car Lancia Phedra 2.2 128km 94kW with EGR off, FAP off, stage 1 or stage 2.
I'll send my orginal maps file if someone wanted help me.

I have galletto v54.

GianniNOS
22nd May, 2019, 10:39 AM
post the file

robinbga
27th May, 2019, 04:55 AM
Hello everyone, I need advise on these two files.
Put into consideration the following.

VW Golf 5 GTI
2.0TFSI (AXX BWA block)
DSG (02E)
MED9.1

K04 (+3mm)
Intake manifold flap delete
Turbo muffler delete
3" intake
3" half exhaust (200 cell cat)
Charcoal canister delete
PCV delete (oil catch can)
DV relocation kit
Polished cylinder head
Forged block
WMI (De-H2O)

Thank you sooo much
Robin B620899

Kess V2 . K-Tag
MiniPro . UPA . VVDI2So no one is willing advise the best file to use?

Kess V2 . K-Tag
MiniPro . UPA . VVDI2

mrwa
3rd June, 2019, 08:33 PM
Hi guys! I have a Fiat grande punto 1.3 90 multijet, they removed the diesel particulate filter and filled it with firmware without DPF, but now it starts to raise engine speed to the maximum for the hot one before you start driving, has anyone encountered this?
51806505 DPF

Panathaole
8th June, 2019, 12:17 PM
Hi guys! I have a Fiat grande punto 1.3 90 multijet, they removed the diesel particulate filter and filled it with firmware without DPF, but now it starts to raise engine speed to the maximum for the hot one before you start driving, has anyone encountered this?
51806505 DPF

wrong tuning...

you gonna break your engine...

mrwa
18th June, 2019, 11:47 AM
wrong tuning...

you gonna break your engine...
Hello Panathaole! Thanks for the answer, I have been driving for almost 4 months now. I noticed that it appears only when the car is warm to operating temperature, the arrow in the middle. If the temperature drops slightly, the engine speed increase will not occur at startup.

In order for the engine speed in this situation to return to normal, it is enough to switch on any gear and drive a couple of meters.

What should I do? Download clean firmware to my engine control unit?

Redzonepower
18th June, 2019, 04:21 PM
no problem, just work on firmware in warmup idle speed,

mrwa
28th June, 2019, 12:36 AM
no, RPM going to maximum not +100 or +200 and ONLY on hot engine

andri5555
28th June, 2019, 07:09 PM
Hello, can anyone tell me is this original map or modded? BMW 330xd manual 135kw. Thanks.

GianniNOS
3rd July, 2019, 01:59 PM
For Alien is not original ...

cartune
8th July, 2019, 08:52 PM
Hi guys. Can anyone say about good postcat lambda remove in Bosch med17 Audi 2.0 tfsi cdnc ecu? I am do 0 in cdhsh, cdhshe and in cdlsh and have error - p0036 - open circuit in heater second o2s. Which things I need correct too?

Derryfarmer
16th July, 2019, 09:03 PM
Hi Guys.

Could someone look at the original (retrieved from internet) and the file pulled directly from an Audi S4. I can see they they're different but don't really know what it all means. Is is tuned? Is it a good tune? I'd appreciate any advice to help me learn, and possibly any map locations?

Car is Audi S4, 2010, engine code CAKA, ECU code 8K0907551.
The car drives very well however the supercharger boost divert valve is still opening at high RPMs (6000+), I've been told a good tune should not divert ANY boost at any revs - which part of the map sets the requested boost pressure?

Both files in the attached zip.

Thank you for any advice, i'm new to this!

trtretzyt
16th July, 2019, 11:26 PM
l. 0

trtretzyt
16th July, 2019, 11:28 PM
Hello I need help please If possible file tuning stage 1 pegout 406 2.0 hdi 110ch edc15c2

genadko
27th July, 2019, 04:20 AM
Hello I need help please If possible file tuning stage 1 pegout 406 2.0 hdi 110ch edc15c2

Try this file. CkS ok. Pass in pm.

nikitoo123
4th September, 2019, 05:44 PM
Hi everyone Im here in this forum from several mounths and i learnt a lot. Thank you for that. I want to learn this chiptuning. Now I am trying to understand how to find DTC in Winols and how swich off them. I found some information in forum but i dont understand how to find DTC in DTC table. The other one i want to ask for now. I have Fiat sidici 1.9 mjtd EDC16C39 and here in this forum i found PDF and PIcture information how to DPF OFF with SWICH ( I attched this document) but i not found this swich. Why? I want to understand. This is for now what i think to ask. I would be very grateful if anyone could explain. Thank You!

fergio
30th September, 2019, 12:01 PM
Hi guys. I'm a beginner and really want to learn tuning, I bought a KESS v2, I have ECM Titanium and I have WinOLS as well. I would like to ask which program to start with is easier to use and which ones do you recommend to a beginner.

Thank you.

DiegoStud
18th October, 2019, 12:13 PM
Your question has already been asked and answered comprehensively on page 4 of this very thread.....

115jtd
29th November, 2019, 07:11 PM
EDC16C39 -1 switch=100% dpf off?

Dif
8th December, 2019, 12:23 PM
hi. after failure i'm looking for 03L906018NG FULL BDM ORIGINAL EDC17C46 CFHC Caddy 140Ps

lovinedi03
29th December, 2019, 08:21 PM
Hello! i need Volkswagen Jetta 1.9 BKC (105HP) stage1 file.
ECU: EDC16U1 . 03G906016JK
I would prefer around 140HP. Please help me . Thanks!

yoni13
16th February, 2020, 05:48 PM
One question, rev limiter in automatic gearbox, "pop corn" only works in "P" and "N"? in "D" not work rev limiter, right?

szczapek1996
6th March, 2020, 12:27 PM
Hi guys I have BMW 525D 2007 177hp i have kess v2 i read map I use one online service for remap , After upload to car , the car start but straigh away go max rpm
I upload orginal and remap from the service can some check it for me whats wrong with it beacuse online service said everything is ok . after upload orginal the car start normal

rafisoltys
20th March, 2020, 04:49 PM
Hi guys I have BMW 525D 2007 177hp i have kess v2 i read map I use one online service for remap , After upload to car , the car start but straigh away go max rpm
I upload orginal and remap from the service can some check it for me whats wrong with it beacuse online service said everything is ok . after upload orginal the car start normal
It is classic based on Duration Map decalibration
Do not waste time for checking more.

guzmancillo
26th March, 2020, 09:28 PM
Hi guys,

i need help, for EGR off ecu denso N8 nissan TD 2500 model 2015,

HW: E30RU4D_T2F0D22014
SW: 5800780
SW_UP: VM11A

ktag reader.

tankyous

naskochipa
27th March, 2020, 07:01 AM
Hi guys,

i need help, for EGR off ecu denso N8 nissan TD 2500 model 2015,

HW: E30RU4D_T2F0D22014
SW: 5800780
SW_UP: VM11A

ktag reader.

tankyous

Thanks and Reputation

Pass-PM

test and report

WOODWARD395
29th May, 2020, 08:04 PM
Hi when an EGR delete is done and the EGR is left on site, has the vacuum pipe got to be clamped blocked off or do mappers stop the vacuum to EGR.

V3t3r
1st July, 2020, 08:32 PM
Hi when an EGR delete is done and the EGR is left on site, has the vacuum pipe got to be clamped blocked off or do mappers stop the vacuum to EGR.
Vacuum solenoid/control valve whatever you want to call it shouldnt let EGR valve open if it has been deleted from ECU.
Not 100% sure though.

dennissharifi
9th August, 2020, 06:16 PM
hello evrybody... im flashing with kess and ktag on a jaguar xf 3.0 6 cyllinder 240 hp the sw is 503430

i have micro(maps)
extflash
eprom

but no matter how i do the flash

ither the car wont start or the car has a fault on engien when applying gas

how would you flash it

im thinking about with kess 2.53 and flash partial????

im forced to flash car on bench

alesul
16th August, 2020, 05:28 AM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/icons/icon1.png Alfa Romeo 159 Jtdm 1,9 16v 150hp stage 1
Hello Dear fellows please help me with My car Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDm 2006 16v 150hp. Pls disable SWIRL, EGR and DPF (my dpf is phisically out with down pipe) add please add more HP with stage one,km 230,000 and ecu file is read with galetto China clone.
Fiat Hardware Number :55205068
Bosch Hardware Number: 0281012144
Bosch Software Number: 1037377871
Bosch Software ID: 3442

ALFA 159 1.9 MJET 16V
Bosch EDC16C39 CF4/EOBD Diesel Injection (1.9, 2.4)
--------------------------------------------------------------

ECU ISO code: FD 86 3D 04 19
FIAT drawing number: 55205068
Hardware number: 0281012144
Hardware version: 00
Software number: 1037377871
Software version: 3442
Homologation number: 93942
ECU programming date: 09/03/2005
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/DarkCore/misc/paperclip.png Attached Files

kaytenh
23rd September, 2020, 12:32 PM
hello someone have a link for hardcut limiter for diesel program to download please ?

nbg0x1
23rd September, 2020, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE = maajkii; 3034373] [ATTACH] 451272 [/ ATTACH]

Попробуйте это и сообщите.

Пароль в личку [/ QUOTE]
can I use a password

NASTASE
25th September, 2020, 06:34 AM
Why so many passworded files?Please read what Johnner user wrote "Hopefully with the idea that the more experienced guys would help out/teach people new to it ,out...and that the inexperienced guys would report back on their results...which I think is only fair ?"Want to help and teach ? no password ,want to protect your work?need money?go to other topic.Ask for tuned file?here is not the right topic.Why is so hard to fallow few simple rules?

AlexVW
14th October, 2020, 09:49 PM
Hi can someone who works with tuning VW DSG's tell me what programs they use or any procedures to help me get started? I realize this is an engine tuning discussion but I think the same principles apply in this case.

Arnesch
27th October, 2020, 06:17 PM
Hello, I don't know if i'm in the right place to ask this but maybe someone can direct me.
I want to start learning about how to read ecu's, what software and hardware i need to extract the map from the ecu en how to change the map.
Are there any tutorials about ecu-tuning?

importlive
1st February, 2021, 01:25 PM
Hey. Anyone from experienced colleagues here is able to help with the MED 9.1 RS4 B7 4.2 driver

I need to do Flat shift + Boot routine + Pops & Bang

trtretzyt
7th February, 2021, 05:53 PM
I WANT STAGE 1 OR 2 IF YOU CAN
THNX

Darki10
26th February, 2021, 03:21 PM
Hello, can someone explain to me how the pedal map (x axis - % accelerator pedal, y axis - rpm) coefficient works in Siemens SID? For example, if the coefficient is 0.5, what does it refer to? if 1, for what? Up to torque, I suspect, but I don't know exactly how.

Second, why is there a map in Siemens SID that converts IQ to Nm and another that converts Nm to IQ?

WOODWARD395
6th April, 2021, 04:51 PM
Hi just got my new ride a Skoda Kodiaq 2020 1.5 TSI 150 bhp DSG wanted to mapp it to get better mileage and a bit more power, But have been told there is no point as Skoda have got the max mpg and power out of this engine.
Does anyone know how true this is as never heard of this myself.
Has anyone mapped this engine and if so did they get much more out of it. thanks.

teerak2uk
13th April, 2021, 06:48 AM
Hi just got my new ride a Skoda Kodiaq 2020 1.5 TSI 150 bhp DSG wanted to mapp it to get better mileage and a bit more power, But have been told there is no point as Skoda have got the max mpg and power out of this engine.
Does anyone know how true this is as never heard of this myself.
Has anyone mapped this engine and if so did they get much more out of it. thanks.Be lucky to get improve mpg on a petrol engine

Approximate gains
Performance - Stage 1
Power (bhp):148 bhp173 bhp+25
Torque (lb/ft):184 lbft 228 lb/ft+44

WOODWARD395
15th April, 2021, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the reply, its the worst car for mileage i have ever owned on average getting 27.4 mpg maximum.
the most i have ever got out of it is 33.4 mpg and that's driving miss daisy style.
i know its a large chunk of metal but i bought it due to Skoda stating average mileage was 56 mpg so would at least expect 38 to 42 mpg on some level.

vnkto
2nd May, 2021, 01:47 AM
Hi Gays, I'm looking for some of the best tuners to help. It's about my personal car, Jaguar S-Type 2.7D 206hp SID201. I have WinOls 2.24 and WinOls 4 But I don't have a damos for him. On ECM Drivers shows me 5 cards not enough for remap. There are companies on the Internet that offer files with a capacity of up to 258hp+EGR OFF and swirl flap. Is there a competent cartographer who can process this file and this capacity, which I will pay, but I want the file to be done correctly. 805925

moham6e6
5th May, 2021, 08:16 AM
Hi, I have made this summary of maps for Toyota Hilux (1KD Engine) maps. It eases the process of looking for the generally edited maps. This was done with the help of Bitedit. Any feedback will be helpful. In addition, I have attached the map I used for the summary.

I tried looking for maps on Winols on both 2KD and 1KD engine ECUs using the summary as a guide and it helped.

Hope it helps you..

AlessandroRN
7th May, 2021, 05:25 PM
pessoal, tenho uma central astra 2005 2.0 16v com bosch me 1.5 5 470 já procurei tudo e não achei nada sobre esta central, os amigos poderiam me ajudar a melhorar o desempenho do meu carro? Estou procurando pacotes de mapas para este veículo e não consigo encontrar, alguém pode me ajudar? Vou enviar o arquivo original do carro

joze
6th June, 2021, 07:23 AM
Good thread, permission to learn of you.

Regards

joze
6th June, 2021, 07:26 AM
Idk it looks faster and reliable. just copy paste maps. ofc you can remap by your self for max power and gain about 165hp ~

Hello mate, I tryed on Passat pd and car don’t works fine, better to remap ori files.

Regards

Hella
28th August, 2021, 10:15 AM
Wow ,useful tread. [emoji122]

Sent fra min SNE-LX1 via Tapatalk

canisha
7th November, 2021, 01:37 PM
PEUGEOT 508 2.0 HDI 163HP AUTOMATIC
ECU DELPHI DCM 3.5
HW9666912580
SW9801556080
OBD READ WITH AUTOTUNER

seanckp
9th November, 2021, 11:01 PM
Hi,
the photo attached is the N75-relative position of the VNT on the turbine
with target turbo ratio as the x axis and reduced turbine mass flow as the y axis.
I installed a larger turbo in my car and its over boosting so ive been modifying this file with some success
but im guessing and i hate that i am.

Can someone explain to me exactly what the x and y axis mean and how can i use those to mathematically make changes not just percentage based changes...

Thanks846442

Duall
3rd May, 2022, 10:12 PM
What hardware would I need to achieve a map transfer for. B7 2014 VW Passat. Been away for years

orhan50
3rd May, 2022, 10:15 PM
What hardware would I need to achieve a map transfer for. B7 2014 VW Passat. Been away for yearsSome of the standard tools like Autotuner, Kess, Mpps, ...

dawudaaa
4th May, 2022, 01:04 AM
i will start with one car toyota yaris 2013 year engine edc17 cp 07 that fuxed my head...untill i founded maps...i share maps adress for original file...maybe will inspire someone when need...readed-write trasdata ok

Thanks this is great

Duall
4th May, 2022, 11:28 AM
Thanks for response pal. I’m really new to this side of things. Do we have a page detailing the processes and good options to purchase the tools

AUTOSUDPLUS
18th June, 2022, 06:11 PM
Hi Guys,
hope you are doing well !
I am trying to remove the EGR and DPF of an Insignia ECU EDC17C59. If some one have a map pack or a damos, can you please share it with us.
Thanks again for your time.
Thanks and Reputation will follow.

fanvw
5th July, 2022, 08:52 AM
I NEED HELP

Hello
I have a BJB engine (1.9PD 105hp EDC16U1) and last week i had to change the camshaft because of the wear. Asking around, everybody pointed that a BLS cam allows for more fuel (more mechanical duration) so i did it. After starting the car, the computer was showing big numbers in fuel consumption (1.6 L/h and an average of 12 l/100km) even when cruising. I changed the SOI and Duration maps with the ones for BLS engine. The info about fuel consumption was greatly improved, (0.7 l/h and 5.5 l/100km when cruising) but the reality is different because I only go for 90 km with 10 l of diesel. Can somebody help me to corectley calibrate my fuel maps considering the mods that i have?

-BLS camshaft
-BA injectors (520cc)
-big turbo running @2bar pressure
-big FMIC
-76 intake pipes
-76 straight exhaust
-ARP head screws

Engine sounds great but runs a bit hot over 3000 RPM (around 550 deg C EGT)

mircea13
13th July, 2022, 09:47 PM
BA injectors need to be calibrated in you file. you need to modify all soi maps , all duration maps and bip maps .

schumi999octavi
27th September, 2022, 11:39 AM
i need to increase ignition timing to this ecu with ecm titanium 1.61.is it nesesery to change other maps or limiters or only timing maps?

Jimmynick
29th September, 2022, 08:20 AM
Hello... I have a audi 2.0 tdi 2010. My tuner made this stage 1 file but after remap my cruise control gets ~~~~ed.. anyone out here who can help me solve this? (Yes coding in vcds is fine) and cruise works normal after flashing the ori file back (both files are viritual file) i am using kess v2 master (not clone)

womblerulz
28th December, 2022, 02:02 PM
posted in in correct place so removed

rs2000h
1st February, 2023, 02:17 AM
Hola,
la foto adjunta es la posición relativa a N75 del VNT en la turbina
con la relación turbo objetivo como el eje x y el flujo másico reducido de la turbina como el eje y.
Instalé un turbo más grande en mi automóvil y está sobrealimentado, así que he estado modificando este archivo con cierto éxito,
pero supongo que lo odio.

¿Puede alguien explicarme exactamente qué significan los ejes x e y y cómo puedo usarlos para hacer cambios matemáticamente, no solo cambios basados ​​en porcentajes?

Gracias 846442

Me interesa mucho ya que estoy sufriendo tambien overboost en mi coche y no tengo capacidades todavia para solucionarlo.

Pero ese mapa se parece mucho al funcionamiento de la N75 de un 1.9JTD Fiat 150hp como el mio.

Make80
6th March, 2023, 11:09 AM
Ask tuner to fix it

Make80
6th March, 2023, 11:14 AM
Trtretzyt
You are asking for tunes like 5 times in this thread alone.
Please find a tuner and purchase files from him. Doing business with just asking someone to put cash in your pocket is just lame..

Gerile3
16th June, 2023, 05:06 PM
Anyone here have experience with edc17c69 ecus ? I realized after costumers did egr / dpf off, they are coming back with turbo issues. I wonder if the ecu folks closing it wrong or they made some cautions to not let them close.

Tukan12
29th June, 2023, 09:49 PM
Has anyone experienced "Required time delay not expired". Trying to write new map but got this message.
EDC16U1, 2.0tdi bkd, mpps v18

tttest
31st August, 2023, 02:59 PM
does anywane have a xdf file for the nissan navara 2.5dci 172 pk

extra info

i use pro tuner and VAG edc15p+ as software because i dont have the money to buy other software

Hansestadt88
15th September, 2023, 04:00 PM
:hopelessness:Hi all,

I am pretty new to the car modding.
I would like to know, if it is possible to flash the ECU via OBD while the car is running.
I know it is a stupid question, but I have no electricity in my garage and and I want to flash via OBD
Reason I ask this: my Car battery is 1 or 2 years old and I don’t know if flashing with ignitiom on will cause in a voltage drop.
I saw online, that the flashing process only takes a few minutes.

Car: 2008 Mini Cooper S with Med 17.2
Tools: PCM Flash and Scanmatik 2Pro Clone

Leeetoyo
17th September, 2023, 05:28 PM
:hopelessness:Hi all,

I am pretty new to the car modding.
I would like to know, if it is possible to flash the ECU via OBD while the car is running.
I know it is a stupid question, but I have no electricity in my garage and and I want to flash via OBD
Reason I ask this: my Car battery is 1 or 2 years old and I don’t know if flashing with ignitiom on will cause in a voltage drop.
I saw online, that the flashing process only takes a few minutes.

Car: 2008 Mini Cooper S with Med 17.2
Tools: PCM Flash and Scanmatik 2Pro Clone

No you cannot flash while car is running. Best way is to take out ecu and flash it on bench. I think pcmflash should be able to do this. You can use 12v car battery as power supply if you don’t have proper power supply.

ferreirajcsf
1st April, 2024, 06:30 PM
Hi everyone,

I want to delete the EGR on a 2002 Opel Corsa 1.7 DTI.
I have MPPS v16 and have use it to remap a VW Bora 1.9 TDI EDC 15, a VW Touran 2.0 TDI EDC 16 and a Opel Astra 1.7 CDTI EDC 16 without any issues.
I have read the 2002 Corsa 1.7 DTI, however when I id the ECU it only shows the vin number, no software or hardware id. It did read the file without errors and gave me a file size of 256kb.
While searching online I have found contradictory information saying MPPS V16 cannot read or write to the Corsa 1.7 DTI Delco ECU.

Can someone confirm if MPPS V16 can or cannot write to this ECU?