Please Help
I need 100% work solution to EGR off

skoda fabia PCR 2.1 03L906023NG

please help

bobolin4o
14th September, 2016, 11:21 AM
Please help... i need...
Here is not a free file service!
What is your contribution for last 5 years... i will say - nothing.
Regards!

arosoft
14th September, 2016, 03:18 PM
Thanks for your reply bobolin4o.
You ask what is my contribution and say nothing .... You are absolutly right, but if I ask You how many times I need help on this forum ? - about 20 times.
My next question : how many times anybody help me? My answer is 0 (yes ... zero ! )
Why nobody cant help people like me? because Im alien? Sorry, for my english - is very very bad.
Sorry for this post - it wast the last one from me.
Regards.

bobolin4o
14th September, 2016, 03:22 PM
You are not helped yet, not because you are alien, but because your activity is almost zero, and when is not zero - she is "need"...
Regards!

eculevel
16th September, 2016, 09:36 AM
this solution is tested..
many do not realize that someone has registered on the website to learn, and would want to help but can not , because I speak another language or because it has difficulty
I what I can help, I do not understand all this jealousy398171

bobolin4o
16th September, 2016, 09:52 AM
Many people do not understand, that with reading in the websites will not learn anythig.
The only way to learn something is to do this things by yourself. This forum is full with knowledge "how to"...
BTW, the man of the top of this thread do not want to learn... he want 100% tested solution! Grab and go...
What jealousy you see here???
I have 1485 posts here, no more than 5 are requests...
Cheers!

P.S. Hm... can i have the password for the file, PLEASE!

eculevel
16th September, 2016, 01:27 PM
mine was a consideration , because yesterday I asked a favor for the map of a wrangler and I was told that I not the forum for help . I where I CAN, help.398226