PDA

View Full Version : TOYOTA AVALON VIRGIN FILE FOR SMART AND ID CODE BOX (urgent!!!)

siyadk
18th September, 2016, 03:02 PM
hello Dk

Sorry to open a new thread for this....since i am desperate to get the files

would anyone have virgin file for avalon or camry or aurion for both smart box and id code box ( year 2009 or 10 or 11 or 2012) . I am not looking for reset file

i would really appreciate if anyone can share the Virgin files for any of these cars

Kellerek
18th September, 2016, 03:40 PM
post your dumps ...

siyadk
18th September, 2016, 07:21 PM
i am looking for fresh set of virgin dumps but in case anyone requires original dump..here it is attached

aketokediag
18th September, 2016, 10:40 PM
Hello M8,
I can only give you one virgin file i cant give you two virgin dumps, if you are interested let me know, what actually wrong with the vehicle? get back to us with full details.
Regards

siyadk
19th September, 2016, 09:10 AM
Hello M8,
I can only give you one virgin file i cant give you two virgin dumps, if you are interested let me know, what actually wrong with the vehicle? get back to us with full details.
Regards

i didnt ask for two virgin files. Anyone who knows toyota systems well know that Avalon, camry and aurion shares same immo system and hence same virgin files. I was asking if anyone had virgin file for any of the above cars( for both id code and smart ecu)

Wrong the vehicle: dumps got corrupted due to bad obd reset and does not accept keys

Brayn
19th September, 2016, 10:28 AM
I think I can help you
But Avalon Camry don't have our country
Give me one hour I will send you files

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk

siyadk
20th September, 2016, 08:21 PM
thanks to vanos files.. car finally started

PEACE!!!