PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 2.0 TDI DPF OFF

shifty01
20th September, 2016, 09:48 AM
Hi,

Wondering if anybody here has file or can help DPF off on this !!

Bosch EDC16U31
S/W Ver. 03G906016KN

Maybe more HP if possible too !!

Many thanks in advance ...

icezero2010
20th September, 2016, 10:14 AM
Hi,

Wondering if anybody here has file or can help DPF off on this !!

Bosch EDC16U31
S/W Ver. 03G906016KN

Maybe more HP if possible too !!

Many thanks in advance ...

register 2009 and 17 posts

no way i dont think that any user help you

but use the search function and you found what you need ;-)

shifty01
20th September, 2016, 10:54 AM
Well thank you for you helpful suggestion .. I have searched and i see mixed posts with different solutions and various issues ..
But i like the way you get your post count up keep up the good work !!

Act Tuning
20th September, 2016, 11:03 AM
Here dpf removed..

icezero2010
20th September, 2016, 11:04 AM
Well thank you for you helpful suggestion .. I have searched and i see mixed posts with different solutions and various issues ..
But i like the way you get your post count up keep up the good work !!

if you help users and write sometimes good things than then you would have your file already received;-)

shifty01
20th September, 2016, 11:20 AM
I help if i can, Incase you havent noticed their is a wealth of information here and more often than not if i can assist another member has beaten me to it, The low post count on my part is usually because i search and study and try my hardest to do things for myself .. This dpf software removal process is a grey area to me i see some have had results using software others havent .. Whats the harm in asking at this point now i have my original and the dpf off to compare and learn from !! I read its a 2 byte process now i can see where hopefully ..

Act tuning, Thank you so much for assisting me here !! Can i just ask if i have to remove any sensors ? .. I took the dpf off completely out by grinding dpf open and welding it back together, Also im going to use Mpps to flash it back i read it has to be done in slow / Recovery !! I got BDM if it fails

Anyway thanks for the help its appreciated ..

shifty01
20th September, 2016, 11:32 AM
Act tuning the file posted has a password i tried to send you private message but i dont think it sent for some reason ?? Could you send me pass in PM please many thanks !!

Act Tuning
20th September, 2016, 11:33 AM
Sented PM...