PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!

ssmax
22nd September, 2016, 04:36 PM
Hello guys, i need help with FAP off to mercedes sprinter 906, 3L. ECU Bosch edc16cp34. I tried to do myselft but light on Dash still ON. Please if anybody can help to me i apreciated that-

regards :chuncky:399325399326

bobolin4o
22nd September, 2016, 05:13 PM
And the DTCs are...?

ssmax
23rd September, 2016, 06:21 AM
Sorry!!! ECU its EDC16CP31

Car its in limb mode... FAP its empty, come to my workshop empty.. i dont do this...
DTcs are refers to 2067 sensor MAF... no DTcs refers to FAP ..

Thanks for you response

bobolin4o
23rd September, 2016, 07:29 AM
This file, which you post.. is came with the car, or you created it?
Because is without DPF...

ssmax
23rd September, 2016, 09:21 AM
its come with car, yes i think that somebody make DPF off to this car, and come with me because is in limp mode.... could anybody check its file its ok please? because its ok i need to find another problem for limp mode, maybe MAF sensor because have DTC present for this...

bobolin4o
23rd September, 2016, 10:12 AM
Mate, you need original file.
I have search, but unfortunatelly can't find a clear, 100% original, because your read is partial and there is only one software number in it...
So, there are 3 possibilities:
1. Get the ori from the previous tuner.
2. Make update by dealers, and make a good DPF off.
3. Read the ECU with BDM, find the propper ori and... (not prefer this, because of the type of the ECU - there is very good chance to damage the ECU)

Hm, as i remember, when you get ID with Galletto, there are 2 software numbers... give me the screenshot with ID!
Regards!

ssmax
23rd September, 2016, 11:10 AM
Thanks Friend, yes i know the problems with open this ecu, because of that i read with Galleto...

I can not have original file, call client and he tell me that a "SATELLITE PROGRAMMER" do the repro, that its a problem for me... what happen with people, give car to repro to any guy that appear!!!! what a miss....

Attch ID... could you tell me something, i apreciated that

THANKS FOR YOU RESPONSE FRIEND, GIVE THKS AND REP

bobolin4o
23rd September, 2016, 11:34 AM
Sorry mate, with only one SwN... there is a big risk to flash something, that is may be update or... who knows...
The point is, that between your file and the ori files with this SwN are too many differences for the simple DPF off.
Tell the customer, that you really want the ori file, which the "SATELLITE PROGRAMMER" have for sure, or... tell him to go back there.
Cheers!

ssmax
23rd September, 2016, 12:06 PM
Thanks mate... apreciated that

bobolin4o
23rd September, 2016, 12:18 PM
what happen with people, give car to repro to any guy that appear!!!! what a miss....

He he, this is the reason for existing of the forums like this... so everyone can do "focus-pocus... DPF off"
Cheers!

ssmax
23rd September, 2016, 12:23 PM
yeah, am glad!!!

ssmax
23rd September, 2016, 12:24 PM
A question... if y read ECU by BDM, can check its DPF its do ok, or not?

bobolin4o
23rd September, 2016, 12:31 PM
I will tell you again - the risk is big, you must to answer yourself... is it worth?

ssmax
23rd September, 2016, 02:38 PM
yes mate, i know risk, but i can not lose this job, i will check and later put results or BDM... thanks friend

ssmax
23rd September, 2016, 08:58 PM

Here data readed by ktag and flash file... please could you help me.. thanks..

ah ecu its ok after opned hahah

regards399564

gttuning
23rd September, 2016, 10:06 PM

Here data readed by ktag and flash file... please could you help me.. thanks..

ah ecu its ok after opned hahah

regards399564
Next time get a polisher or something like that and polish the cover for bdm access.see youtube.
I opend maybe 10 of edc16 in mercedes vans and no problem ..until my own van 2007 dpf went and i f...ecu in it.😀 so since i only do the safe way.make hole for bdm adapter needles.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

phl0at
23rd September, 2016, 10:22 PM
Careful by reading and writing BDM this ECU. It contains a virtual EEPROM with keys in it. If you fk up this part you won't be able to start he vehicle until you verginize the ECU.

I attach a OBD read with galletto V54 with DPF off and EGR off. No need to disconnect sensors. Upload the file, reset the DPF soot, and diff pressure sensor, ALSO RESET THE MAF calibrations because if EGR is faulty, the maf calibrates itself wrong and has to be recalibrated to make the DTCs about it disappear.
Cheers.
Thanks and rep appreciated!
Pass in PM.

ssmax
23rd September, 2016, 11:05 PM
Thanks guys.. i will test tomorrow and report... give thks and rep...