PDA

View Full Version : Astra 2001 1.6 16v - ECU problem

dieldiel
26th September, 2016, 02:03 PM
Hello gentlemen's,
One of my friends have a problem with ECU on Vauxhall Astra 2001.
We bought another(second hand), but it don't recognise transponder chip(man who sell it said "all is in working condition").
Now I make order for new "ID40 T12 Vauxhall Opel Transponder Virgin Phillips Immobilizer Key Chip Immo", and want to change chip but we don't know security code for old and new ECU.

i have VAG TACHO 3.01, MPPS V16 and OP-COM v1.59, but i newer use VAG TACHO and MPPS to read security codes.
Can you give me advice, it is possible to do this with them, because I will try this for first time?

And I want to ask, if I can't read security codes, it is possible to dump old ECU and write to new with VAG TACHO?
In this situation will have any problems with immobiliser?

Cheers,
Ivan

ps: Sorry for my English.

simaservis1108
26th September, 2016, 02:11 PM
ECU may be indeed in the working condition.
You just need to synchonize it with your immobiliser.
Second hand seller is not at fault here.

dieldiel
26th September, 2016, 02:22 PM
Hello,
We bay ECU, transponder key and receiver, but it does not matter at the moment :-).
I want to fix all with new ECU, key and receiver, but I never do this before.
Any help are welcome :-)

Cheers

massiwe
26th September, 2016, 02:49 PM
OK
First You need to have all PIN codes from old and new ECU and/or your immo ring
Second You prepare car:
You go with opcom in your immo/special functions/ (PIN from immo) /reset immobiliser and reset ECU
When immobiliser is reseted it accept any PIN you want
Now you mount your new ECU and go with opcom in immo again/special functions/ (PIN from new ECU) /reset ECU
So now we have the car where everything is reseted.
The key you cannot reset but so long you know PIN, you can use one with the same PIN (It is one time possible to programm and reusable with the same security code)
As I understand you have all ory from the car and only new ECU, so your key can be reprogramed with ory PIN from the car.
Third, programm the car:
You go to immobiliser/programming/ (PIN ory from the car or key) /immo option -> drag one and choose >immo and ECU<
It ask you if you sure and bla bla bla -> OK and the it should say programm OK two times
Now you go ignition off/wait 6sec /ignition on immobiliser/programming/ PIN ory / key program - you follow procedure.
If your ECU is OK then TP is correct and key program succesfull
Now you go to ECU itself and option program where you can find configuration of the car (ABS/airco/etc) VIN as well to have the work nice done.
Start the car and have fun

massiwe
26th September, 2016, 02:55 PM
One more thing
PIN=security code you can find in your car papers.
If not you can ask your dealer for one but it cost you about 35EUR /PIN as well you can ask your dealer within the same question for secon PIN from the new ECU (You can read VIN from new ECU with opcom)
Some dealer have problem with that some not...
Cheapest is to read PIN yourself but you need carprog then.
Succes

dieldiel
28th September, 2016, 10:40 PM
Hello again,
I tried to get PIN code with VAG TACHO 3.01 but without success.
I made dump with MPPS V16 from ECU (I believe)...
Can you help me with pin code from dumps?

bluehawk
29th September, 2016, 02:24 AM
Hello,

IF YOU STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WE CAN FIX THE FAULT ON YOUR ORIGINAL ECU

dieldiel
29th September, 2016, 07:57 PM
Hello,

IF YOU STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WE CAN FIX THE FAULT ON YOUR ORIGINAL ECU

What will be the price?