PDA

View Full Version : Sticky picture starview

Luckjockey
20th July, 2008, 03:53 PM
Hi, have Starview 1 clone. Box was ok manually feeding it with keys. When I tried to update the firmware it accepted ok but now i have audio ok but picture is sticky. Any solutions???? Thanks in advance.

cico1982
23rd July, 2008, 07:40 AM
hi
i too have the same problem obvious its software problem i dont know if anybody has any idea how to get new clone software for starview 1 clone
beware there are some outthere that kill your box and then jtag is need it.ever hopeful await for someone with some info.
thanks.
cico

satsmo
23rd July, 2008, 06:28 PM
Have you both used Cryptstar 257?

Luckjockey
5th August, 2008, 06:21 PM
I have used that one

halau
5th August, 2008, 06:32 PM
A friend of mine has that problem but he says he has not tried to update firmware that it just started loosing picture 5 days ago but sound is ok.......

<--halau added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...-->

Hi, have Starview 1 clone. Box was ok manually feeding it with keys. When I tried to update the firmware it accepted ok but now i have audio ok but picture is sticky. Any solutions???? Thanks in advance.

what firware did you load into it, have you made sure the firmware was clone friendly

Luckjockey
6th August, 2008, 10:37 AM
I have used various but I believe this is the latest. Cryptstar 1.4 v25.

halau
7th August, 2008, 08:32 PM
I have used various but I believe this is the latest. Cryptstar 1.4 v25.

so did this solve the sticky picture problem ???

Dreamer
8th August, 2008, 08:04 PM
I would suggest you check that you have the latest image installed. There are downloads available in the download section and there are guides too. make sure you know what box type you have and whether it is a clone. Then you can download the correct file

halau
8th August, 2008, 08:19 PM
hey mate ,

thanks for that reply, i have a 100% clone and i have tried the files here and nothing good yet, will keep trying

adamsandler
12th August, 2008, 12:03 AM
download tcb.cc toolbar latest clone fix file there

halau
12th August, 2008, 03:00 PM
download tcb.cc toolbar latest clone fix file there
great first post mate, check the date on that file and then this thread and if you want the name of file and the one used and failed here by Luckjockey then come back to us