PDA

View Full Version : All keys lost in Lexus LS600h

catalinux
27th September, 2016, 08:11 AM
Hi everyone,
I have a big problem because i can't find a key to start a Lexus LS600h. I work in garage and it seems we misplaced and can't find the smart key for a LEXUS LS600h. I know that it requires for the car to start communication between ID CODE BOX and CERTIFICATION ECU and the KEY. If I order the new Key (smart key) is there a possibility to write some codes in the id code box and the certification ecu so I can start the car? If so can anyone tell how to do it ? event that involves in buying new equipment to do it.
Thank you and may be you can help me to find a solution.

catalinux
27th September, 2016, 12:24 PM
Will Smartkey Maker help me if I buy new key?

teeone
27th September, 2016, 07:36 PM
YES try the blue or orange one. but i suggest you upload dump and key data

cyril
27th September, 2016, 11:59 PM
post the dumps and u will get help

catalinux
28th September, 2016, 10:40 AM
Thank you for the quick response, first I will try with the smart key maker if doesn't work I'll post the dumps.

catalinux
11th October, 2016, 11:12 AM
Smartkey maker doesn't work, so what advice are you suggesting me to do?
Do i need to read the dump from smart key ecu and the id code box? my keys are new now.
thanks

siyadk
11th October, 2016, 03:56 PM
read the smartbox but also you need to read smart key data as well..if you can do both, then post both here

catalinux
11th October, 2016, 08:15 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply, just finished reading the id code box dump and the certification ecu dump. At this moment I don't know with what device should I read the keys, but the keys are new ordered from dealer. Here are the dumps, please take a look at them, and maybe you can help me. Thanks.

catalinux
13th October, 2016, 07:06 AM
does anyone can help me ?? is there any possibility for me to start this car?

catalinux
14th October, 2016, 04:13 PM
If no one seems to help me in this matter, can I get from you some advice? the car is in my workshop and I lost the only key that the car had, and I already paid for the keys but i just can not afford to buy the id code box and the certification ecu. May be I can help in the future you guys.

ray-ray
14th October, 2016, 04:30 PM
First of all what year is the car? I'm sure you ask these question to all your customer, after they ask you for price. Orange Toyota smart dongle did you push in the led light to get it to work on proxy system? The dongle has 4 system in 1 dongle. Without pushing the led light there is 3 different system for key registration the beeps will tell you what system it working on. Key style 2005-07 is one beep 2008-10 Toyota Can system 2 beeps Lexus Can system 3 beeps. Push button and hold why plug in to the Obd2 is your smart key with pcb board not chip. Proxy with chip like 2004-09 Prius can be reset without push in the button.

catalinux
14th October, 2016, 05:06 PM
Thank you, i do not charge anyone because the workshop that I work in does not handle these types of defects, just maintenance, still the car is 2007, did all you said, but did not worked, that is why i read the eeprom may be to virginize the data so i can start it normally.

ray-ray
15th October, 2016, 04:08 AM
Ok is the button on the dash lights up and is the dash powering up. You might have a lock up system which happens a lot.

catalinux
17th October, 2016, 10:23 AM
No unfortunately, the dash doesn't light up, also the SEC light (the led light on start button) doesn't light up at all. The only possibility that I have now is to re-write the dumps that I post it, i don't know if I have to read the keys also, because they are all new.

Brayn
17th October, 2016, 11:27 AM
hello my friend
your smart ecu already registered 3 smart keys
1. 94 37 D3 FA A5 DST+ SMART KEY
2. 94 37 D3 EC 73 DST+ SMART KEY
3. 94 29 80 29 61 DST+ SMART KEY

now i have reset your ID code box and certification ecu
here you go.
reset done
you can add keys using any key programmer SKP900, X100 like that
password PM

Brayn
17th October, 2016, 12:28 PM
You need key programer for programme keys. Techstream can not programme keys this reset file.
If you only have techstream I have solution for it also

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk

catalinux
17th October, 2016, 03:35 PM
I only have Techstream original Europe not USA. Do I need to reset the keys also?

Brayn
17th October, 2016, 03:37 PM
I only have Techstream original Europe not USA. Do I need to reset the keys also?
No need to reset keys. Used key also can programme

catalinux
17th October, 2016, 04:08 PM
The keys are brand new. So the procedure consists in inserting the ecu's back on vehicle, and then what? Pin 4 & 13 for 40 minutes and that's all?

Brayn
17th October, 2016, 05:24 PM
If you use X100 no need 30 minuits reset. Some key programmer no need that becouse we reset original dump files

catalinux
17th October, 2016, 07:50 PM
If you use X100 no need 30 minuits reset. Some key programmer no need that becouse we reset original dump files

Maybe your wright but I don't have X100, I only have the Techstream, and that's the question if after I put the ecu's back on the car, what is the next step so I can start the car? Anyhow tomorrow I'll do it as I think is wright and I'll post the result. If you have some other ideas please let me know.

Brayn
17th October, 2016, 08:23 PM
Ok. Techstream only can programme keys ignition on mode. Try and report I will send you another reset file for techstream

catalinux
17th October, 2016, 08:35 PM
Ok. Techstream only can programme keys ignition on mode. Try and report I will send you another reset file for techstream

Hi, just finished soldering now, if no ignition possible then tomorrow can you help me with the other reset, I have only techstream.

catalinux
18th October, 2016, 09:22 AM
Hi Brayn, put the ecu's back on the car and nothing, no ignition, no nothing. Can you help in some other way please?

aketokediag
18th October, 2016, 11:49 AM
Hello Catalinux,
Where you able to sort your problem? you can get ignition with reset files, you can only get ignition with virgin files. connect your techstream to register the key to the car.
Regards

catalinux
18th October, 2016, 11:58 AM
I will try in 5 minutes and report.

catalinux
18th October, 2016, 12:23 PM
Hi, for the techstrem to work it needs to touch the ignition button with a registered key, the thing that i don't have, so the process failed.

Brayn
18th October, 2016, 01:04 PM
Hi, for the techstrem to work it needs to touch the ignition button with a registered key, the thing that i don't have, so the process failed.
Give me 10 minuits. Within 10 minuits I will post here files you can programme keys via techstream

catalinux
18th October, 2016, 01:07 PM
So I need the virgin dumps for the id code box and the certification box, unfortunately nobody here has them, I don't have key programmer, just Techstream, key registration without master key in techstream is impossible.

catalinux
18th October, 2016, 01:08 PM
So I need the virgin dumps for the id code box and the certification box, unfortunately nobody here has them, I don't have key programmer, just Techstream, key registration without master key in techstream is impossible.

Thank you. I'll wait

Brayn
18th October, 2016, 01:55 PM
write this files id code box and smart ecu
after write you can on ignition without smart key. immobilizer indicator will blink
using techstream program your keys
should work 100%.
tested files
password PM

Report please

catalinux
18th October, 2016, 03:06 PM
I'll report as soon as possible. Hopefully today.

catalinux
20th October, 2016, 08:59 AM
Hi, Thanks Brayn, it worked perfectly, the car started like a charm. Thank you again.

srck
16th April, 2018, 09:44 PM
Hi, can I get pass?
thanks

write this files id code box and smart ecu
after write you can on ignition without smart key. immobilizer indicator will blink
using techstream program your keys
should work 100%.
tested files
password PM

Report please