PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Outlander

credoline
27th September, 2016, 06:12 PM
Hi members. I try to read this ecu with Piassini. And i am for the first time use Piassini. Car is Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 136cv not turbo 2003 year. ECU its looks like on picture attached. I am connect the same way as on picture but software give me message that ecu not found. ECU is good, work on car, i have problem with catalizator. I am supply interface with 14V and use cable (with many wires) to connect with ecu. I am use red and black wire to supply ecu, between this two wires i get 10,7V and on green wire K line i get similar voltage. What i am do it wrong ? Should i use OBD2 cable and take wires from him ?
I do not have car, only ecu.
I am check +12v and GND in ecu and this pins as on picture are for sure ok, for K line i can not tell that.
Did interface require some modification ?

gad3n
27th September, 2016, 07:17 PM
i read the same ecu with k-tag ... read/write no problem ... you can try if piasini is no good

Act Tuning
27th September, 2016, 07:22 PM
If you give input to the hardware 14V and on the Red and Black output 10.7V so its hardware problem, you can safe raise it on the input to Piasini 16V to get 12V for the ecu,

voltechcar
27th September, 2016, 07:31 PM
ori k-tag read great this ecu

credoline
28th September, 2016, 07:59 PM
Thank you for this kind of help, but i like to find what is wrong with mine hardware. Can anyone tell me the values of this 2 resistors in yours good working programmer? And what kind is this diode ? The name if someone knows.

credoline
29th September, 2016, 05:38 PM
I did success to repair problem with voltage on out with replacing resistor R32 from 19,1Kom to 22Kom. But not get communication with ecu and i give up. I am use KTAG and read this ecu with no problems.

credoline
30th September, 2016, 04:53 PM
Solution for this ecu is next. ECU can read KTAG and Piasini, but Piasini did not give good picture of connection, it missed one +12V. Good connection attached.
Anyway, on my interface i change only one resistor to get good +12V for ecu supply and flash voltage was good, +15,2 volt. I am try to replace some resistors as described in this forum but get only 0,2 volt higher voltage, so i leave original. K line is okay for now.