PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari 360 2003 cluster pcb pic backside needed.

tictach
28th September, 2016, 07:57 PM
Hi all . Anyone who have a high-res. pic of pcb backside Ferrari 360 2003 cluster. Need to compare some hex-inverters on pcb . Somebody have tryed to brigde airbag light but made shourtcut in pcb so 3pcs of 74ac04 hex-inverters are burned . i see they have lifted the 74hc?s so i dont know were pin1 need to be .

Reg Tictach

anks
28th September, 2016, 08:04 PM
Shouldn't be to hard to work out unless the pcb is a complete mess. Post a pic of the one you have maybe we can work it out.

tictach
28th September, 2016, 08:23 PM
Thanx . Marked the two hex-inverters and if it missing resistor.
Whats left of problem is i got now the highbeam indikator light all time and engine light when car if of .

Sorry for bad pics .

anks
28th September, 2016, 08:34 PM
Can you force the gate on pin 1 from low to high and see what happens because if the symptom is as described I would assume the problem is more than just a floating gate but I could be wrong if somthing is being multiplexed.

tictach
28th September, 2016, 09:12 PM
Yes i try that later . Thanx for help .
Need to buy new 74AC04 OEM mounted on pcb .
I have changed them to 74Hc04d so i try to change one to 74hct04d and then highbeam light icon is of all time when light up highbeam ,but enginelight is now on when engine running but no faultcodes in ecu and of when car is of ..

anks
28th September, 2016, 10:06 PM
From memory HC is standard ttl logic and HCT is cmos so different transition levels. Don't quote me on that. 74AC was a very quick transition time. I would assume if they used 74ac it was for a reason but just forcing the gate high and low may give you some idea but at the moment it sounds like a short.

tictach
13th October, 2016, 05:26 PM
Problem solved by replacing with new cluster .

Thanx anks

Dr. Zoidberg
14th October, 2016, 05:13 AM
Problem solved by replacing with new cluster .

Thanx anks

Ush... just out of curiosity, that value?