PDA

View Full Version : please help Nissan denso ecu

Mr Mo
28th September, 2016, 11:04 PM
Hello dks hope all well a customer brought me 2 ecm from a Nissan navara 2.5dci 1 of the ecu was damaged and the other was new so he just wanted me to remove immo data from 1 to another I did find 93C86A chip and swoped it around , customer calls back saying no engine light but immo light flashes so I would like to know if there's sumtin I'm missing quiet strange and does kessv2 read theses denso ecu this is part number 23710 EC07C thank you

Mr Mo
29th September, 2016, 11:06 AM
Hello any solutions

rola1971
29th September, 2016, 12:39 PM
Hello any solutions
only ktag read this ecu

Mr Mo
29th September, 2016, 02:03 PM
Thank you friend do I need to do a full read on this Ecu for immo or just swop eeprom that's what I did

S.W.A.M.I
29th September, 2016, 03:55 PM
swap eeprom is all you need for immo

is ecu getting power?

have the customer check for other faults

Mr Mo
29th September, 2016, 08:23 PM
Thank you Swami for reply i did go meet the Client however he Says he getting comunication on Ecu to Diagnosis but no engine light i found that abit strange , can only be if Ecu is not right for this vehicle s? i ran numbers on Ecu on Google and his old Ecu came up for his navara but the New Ecu is from Nissan frontier

Mr Mo
29th September, 2016, 08:25 PM
The c?des on the Ecu flashes are different but the circuits are same

S.W.A.M.I
30th September, 2016, 04:24 AM
what are the numbers/codes on the ecus (new and old)?

what diagnostic codes are you getting ?

Mr Mo
30th September, 2016, 08:48 AM
I'm not sure about Ecu fault codes customer refuse to tow his vehicle I did call up Nissan with the part number for the new Ecu and they said its a perfect match . I'm still stumbled as no check engine light but the old Ecu show check engine

Mr Mo
30th September, 2016, 08:49 AM
This Ecu is brand new

S.W.A.M.I
30th September, 2016, 11:21 AM
unless the old immo chip is damaged/corrupt, i see no reason for it not to work.
no engine check light with diagnostic communication is usually a symptom of an ecu power supply issue or internal fault

the DTC codes are essential at this stage.

cjawahir
30th September, 2016, 11:42 AM
I'm not sure about Ecu fault codes customer refuse to tow his vehicle I did call up Nissan with the part number for the new Ecu and they said its a perfect match . I'm still stumbled as no check engine light but the old Ecu show check engine

its simple it means that u damage some thing when u open the ecu , why would u open this ecu when u could do the job with tcode pro , mvp pro etc ?
there was no need to void warranty on a brand new ecu . your next option is to get one on ebay for 100 pounds and program via obd .
cj

Mr Mo
5th October, 2016, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=cjawahir;2859127]its simple it means that u damage some thing when u open the ecu , why would u open this ecu when u could do the job with tcode pro , mvp pro etc ?
there was no need to void warranty on a brand new ecu . your next option is to get one on ebay for 100 pounds and program via obd .
c

Mr Mo
5th October, 2016, 03:40 PM
Lol I'm not that careless with ecu but thanks for ur advice

Mr Mo
5th October, 2016, 03:47 PM
Yes he is getting communication with ecu however I will order another ecu to try and keep u updated thank you guys

rideon
5th October, 2016, 06:51 PM
This Ecu is brand new
Plug in the car and program
IIRC new ecu's are 'blank'

matt224200
5th October, 2016, 08:03 PM
every thing must match if it all matching 2 the car then it will have 2 be flashed all back. any Nissan just change the ecu/bcm on the car out. with matching number in the car. i had 2 tell an few car shops this once they changed with matching number every key program in as long as the chips are good.