PDA

View Full Version : no games will load please help

djjwdubz
10th September, 2009, 10:01 AM
i took my xbox to a shop 2 have the 3 red light fix they could not fix it but now i have it back 2 changed the motherboard and the red lights have gone but now the xbox does not play copies or any other game can any one help me please

ManofScience
10th September, 2009, 10:26 AM
the motherboard is 'tied' to the drive, hence the whole reason for flashing with the correct/originalk firmware.

where did u get the motherboard from? that will have come with a drive OR atleast have the model and original firmware for that motherboard.

Jamieewart
11th September, 2009, 12:23 PM
Hi

if it plays movie dvd's then its not got the correct drive key anymore and without the original drive for that mother board you are stuck.

djjwdubz
12th September, 2009, 10:27 AM
the motherboard is 'tied' to the drive, hence the whole reason for flashing with the correct/originalk firmware.

where did u get the motherboard from? that will have come with a drive OR atleast have the model and original firmware for that motherboard.

I got the motherboard from a friend he cant find the dvd rom drive thanks 4 your help but can you tell me how i can sort this or is there no way of doing it

subzdarg
14th September, 2009, 07:38 PM
there is no way u dont listen

djjwdubz
14th September, 2009, 08:05 PM
there is no way u dont listen

ok thanks 4 ya help girl

cunny
14th September, 2009, 09:33 PM
Ok Lets try and explain this as simple as i can. You cannot just take any drive from a 360 and expect to just plug it in and work.

You must spoof the firmware in order to work as each motherboard will only take the drive with matching keys.

As to getting the keys off the motherboard then a simple answer is no, i have been told when a 360 goes back for repair, ms re - inject the keys to both motherboard and drive.