PDA

View Full Version : Audi a6 wont start

janiuss
3rd October, 2016, 01:32 AM
Hello. Audi A6 wont start after bdm galletto.please help.

pulsar2000
3rd October, 2016, 07:05 AM
and flash programme correctly ? if so must be file,
you sure you didnt damage ecu, when you put pins on board ?
have you flashed original back to try ? 1st thing i would do

smirnoff_rules
3rd October, 2016, 07:11 AM
this ecu is bulletproof if you took a full back up it will restore

janiuss
3rd October, 2016, 09:02 AM
How do I solve this problem? Help please?

CustomCars
3rd October, 2016, 09:11 AM
Explain at beginning what you make.
Did u make only read ecu, then put to car, maybe change something in software ?
Ecu was open before, or did u make opening ?

furnata
3rd October, 2016, 11:06 AM
Mine experience with that ECU is ---- every time i write with BDM i push the checksum button and wait another 5 min.... Many times before problem was in cksm calculation

Babos
3rd October, 2016, 11:30 AM
Mine experience with that ECU is ---- every time i write with BDM i push the checksum button and wait another 5 min.... Many times before problem was in cksm
calculation

If you good read you see fgtech bdm!
there no funcion and button checksum

Pyromaniak
3rd October, 2016, 12:07 PM
Wrong checksum ? Search ultimo checksum corrector, if you dont have it. Or compute in winols or ecm.... Chiptuning its a HARD WAY :champions:

smirnoff_rules
3rd October, 2016, 05:32 PM
most fgtech clones are useless and for me bdm100 is simple cheap and just works and ktag is faultless too ,

Pyromaniak
4th October, 2016, 08:37 AM
fgtech have for bosch bdm read diferent connection Bdm pads like bdm100.... For readingwriting bosch ecus, you must have special adapter for fgtech (bosch)...

Smirnoff have right, its bulletprof, but you dont try remove pcb from ecu. If you make it, ecu ist 90percent death... Best regards.

Try to load ori data, when does not start= ecu death

Checksum in you file ist good, i try it.

bobolin4o
4th October, 2016, 09:33 AM
most fgtech clones are useless and for me bdm100 is simple cheap and just works and ktag is faultless too ,

If your FG don't work fine in BDM mode, this not mean, that FG is generally bad with BDM at all.
Contrariwise, the FG 54 is much better then the old china BDM 100...
With FG you can deny checksum correction if you want, with BDM 100 - you can't... for example i can say, that i had troubles with wrong checksum, made by BDM 100...
Even few times i try to flash back ORIGINAL file, from working ECU, which i read (same, file, same ECU) and BDM 100 make checksum correction...

Pyromaniak
4th October, 2016, 10:15 AM
I kill one of this ecu when i trying to looking pcb remove from case :chuncky: ecu read an write ok but car does not start... Some errors make to learn you :D

luca22
4th October, 2016, 01:49 PM
How do I solve this problem? Help please?

Hello All,

I transformed this situation twice
In the case of this ECU EDC16CP34, modified file can not be corrected chs, if you want to program it galletto BDM
When galletto asks whether you want to correct chs, click yes

If you have not damaged the ECU at the opening, 100% auto starts :)

Regards
Luca

Pyromaniak
4th October, 2016, 02:04 PM
Hello All,

I transformed this situation twice
In the case of this ECU EDC16CP34, modified file can not be corrected chs, if you want to program it galletto BDM
When galletto asks whether you want to correct chs, click yes

If you have not damaged the ECU at the opening, 100% auto starts :)

Regards
Luca

yes, if you have not damaged ecu in opening... Sometimes goes died in opening. Must be a carefull.