PDA

View Full Version : Audi A6 4B0920933M VIRGIN adapt VCDS

amigokola
6th October, 2016, 08:49 AM
Hi Guys.
I virginized dump from VDO dash and try to adapt by VCDS but no go (system not ok).
Ori dash is 4B0920900T MM dash. Please check my dump and modify for me please to be able to adapt by VCDS. Thank's in advance.

wojciech300
6th October, 2016, 09:18 AM
You dont need any virgin file to adapt this dash, i do this many times:

[Select]
[17 - Instruments]

[Login - 11]
For the following procedure, use the PIN of the REPLACEMENT (NEW or USED) instrument cluster.

4-digit PIN

Enter zero followed by the 4-digit PIN directly in the Login field. For example, if your PIN is 1234, enter 01234.

[Do it!]

[Adaptation - 10]
Enter 050 in "Channel Number".
[Read]
For the following procedure, use the PIN of the OLD (ORIGINAL) instrument cluster.

4-digit PIN

Enter zero followed by the 4-digit PIN directly in the New Value field. For example, if your PIN is 1234, enter 01234.

[Test]

The values may change to "32000", this is normal

[Save]
[Done, Go Back]
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]

Switch OFF the ignition and let the car sit for ~1 minute, then switch ON the ignition again.
Verify that the REPLACEMENT (NEW or USED) instrument cluster now shows the VIN/IMMO-ID of the vehicle now.

Proceed with Key Matching (http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Immobilizer_III_Key_Matching_%28Cluster%29) now.

amigokola
6th October, 2016, 09:29 AM
If it would be so simple I wouldnt post here this thread. It can not be done by your method wojciech. Maybe you swap VDO to VDO ?? I did last time swap like this with Yugo file no problem and I wait for him now with patiance :)

amigokola
6th October, 2016, 09:46 AM
Ok. Guys. I did it. Forgot to change some bytes in VIRGIN dump. After it VCDS transferred all data. Regards.