PDA

View Full Version : Seat Exeo EDC17CP14

szantis
6th October, 2016, 05:01 PM
HI, I need help with this car. Probably the DPF is removed. Every now and then I get an error P219600. Can anyone help with the removal of an error from the table or DCT will disable the oxygen sensor?402128Probably the DPF is removed. Every now and then I get an error P219600. Can anyone help with the removal of an error from the table or DCT will disable the oxygen sensor.Probably the DPF is removed. Every now and then I get an error P219600. Can anyone help with the removal of an error from the table or DCT will disable the oxygen sensor.Probably the DPF is removed. Every now and then I get an error P219600. Can anyone help with the removal of an error from the table or DCT will disable the oxygen sensor.Probably the DPF is removed. Every now and then I get an error P219600. Can anyone help with the removal of an error from the table or DCT will disable the oxygen sensor.Probably the DPF is removed. Every now and then I get an error P219600. Can anyone help with the removal of an error from the table or DCT will disable the oxygen sensor.