PDA

View Full Version : Programmer & transponder maker needed

harberg
6th October, 2016, 09:07 PM
Hi all,

Here is one newbie who needs help on choosing right programmer(s) and transponder maker(s). The most important thing is to cover all lost key situations and key programming for models that don't support cloning or programming via obd (VVDI2/SKP900/TrueCode/VVDI MB). It is import to have reliable, easy to use, products with good manuals/support. I need to have product that covers as many models as possible (also older cars). I am allergic to a monthly fees and tokens.

Programmer:
- I have VVDIProg but it seems little hard to use. I need help on how to read immo for many brands.

Transponder maker:
- I have Xhorse VVDI2 but it seems that transponder programmer function is not good enough.

Thank you for your help!

alaaengineer
6th October, 2016, 09:15 PM
skp900 is suitable for your needs and easy to use as a begining.
best wishes

vlado kljucar
6th October, 2016, 09:16 PM
so what do u expect , one or 2 key programmer, with little investment and u want to cover all key lost etc, my friend this job is hole without end, every day need invest into tools,again and again and again, there is no tools which can do everything..
u can buy abritus xxxxx money you need, also zed full is good universal tool (also expensive if you buy package or u can work with tokens., programmer, orange 5 , smok,xprog,upa, mdp100, key maker, tango ,tmpro2, tm100... every of this is good, and can not work everything...

harberg
6th October, 2016, 09:33 PM
skp900 is suitable for your needs and easy to use as a begining.
best wishes

Yes, that I have and it's ok for some jobs...

harberg
6th October, 2016, 09:41 PM
I know it's a hole without end. I just need help to choose right tools as there are so many like you listed... I need to widen all keys lost offering to cover as many models as possible. It doesn't have to be "with little investment", I just need to find best ones for me now. I rather pay more now than tokens etc.

vlado kljucar
6th October, 2016, 09:46 PM
my opinion, best is avdi who have money to invest...

rob h
6th October, 2016, 10:26 PM
vvdi prog, r270 and smok jtag.

And the new obdstar tools look promissing.

Be awere of the 240 Euro AMS that Abrites charges every year.
Some Smok tools. They have packages, and separed modules.