PDA

View Full Version : heeeeeeellllpp meeeeee nissan tiida 2007 immo

AUTO PERF
9th October, 2016, 08:15 AM
bonsoir j ai un probleme d antidemarage sur une nissan tiida de 2007 calculateur hitachi a56 z15 quelle et la procedure pour faire un off svp merci

AUTO PERF
9th October, 2016, 08:15 AM
hello I have a problem of antidemarage on a nissan tiida 2007 Hitachi z15 a56 calculator and what procedure to please a thank you off

brnrdos
27th April, 2019, 05:02 AM
Hello friend, can you do something with this ecu? How did it go with this? I have one of them and I need to look for a solution

artcom
27th April, 2019, 06:17 AM
why do you want to immo off? If losing keys is easier to flash new keys. do immo off maybe on this eku but will have to redo the scheme of the car. in this car there is no separate immo. immo in bsm. I do immo off when I put the engine from tida or versa on another car.

brnrdos
29th April, 2019, 03:19 AM
I have a short circuit in the system, communication error with some control units so it is impossible for me to program the key, so I wanted to see if it is possible to eliminate the immo
I have a short circuit in the system, communication error with some control units so it is impossible for me to program the key, so I wanted to see if it is possible to eliminate the immo

brend
29th April, 2019, 08:20 AM
..............:driver:

avital
29th April, 2019, 10:11 AM

In this case only emulator immo .

brnrdos
29th April, 2019, 08:50 PM
friend where I can buy that emulator, eh read in some forums that have problems with other systems to leave permanent, you know something about that? and if not, where can I get it? please
friend where I can buy that emulator, eh read in some forums that have problems with other systems to leave permanent, you know something about that? and if not, where can I get it? please

avital
1st May, 2019, 10:32 AM
Contact to shop : www.ecudiag.es

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Jonatanfunes91
30th August, 2021, 02:26 PM
why do you want to immo off? If losing keys is easier to flash new keys. do immo off maybe on this eku but will have to redo the scheme of the car. in this car there is no separate immo. immo in bsm. I do immo off when I put the engine from tida or versa on another car.

Hello dear colleagues, I have a 2008 Nissan Tiida Tekna 4 Door ... they groped it a lot ..
first it was the key, now the ecu is not responding, the scanner does not detect it. open a way to program again with other files the BCM, the antenna and the ECU to start making the key? since they changed ecu and bcm it is not known which is which .. I have the Dtc that marks the failures

I appreciate any help or advice ... Thank you very much in advance

METER (1) Abnormal
U1000 CIRC COM CAN
BCM (1) Abnormal
U1000 CIRC COM CAN- PASD
AIR BAG (6) Abnormal
B1049 AIRBAG MODULE WITH- [OPEN]
B1023 PASS A / B INDCTR CKT -
B1049 AIRBAG MODULE WITH- [OPEN]
B1052 AIRBAG MODULE CON- [SHORT]
B1023 PASS A / B INDCTR CKT -
B1024 INT OFF A / B PAS-
EPS / DAST 3 (1) Abnormal
C1610 RPM MTR CAN- ACTL
IPDME / R (2) Abnormal
B2099 CIRC DEACTIV RELAY ON PASD
U1000 CIRC COM CAN PASD
INTELL KEY (1) Abnormal
B0005 NATS MALFUNCTION- PASD

caliskan71
30th August, 2021, 05:45 PM
I can do it all nissan hitachi immo off

Jonatanfunes91
30th August, 2021, 09:39 PM
I can do it all nissan hitachi immo off

There immo off for this nissan tiida friend?