PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi outlander dpf off problem+limp mode

viliukas
11th October, 2016, 01:45 PM
Hello, i have problem with 2010y. mitsubishi outlander 2.2 Diesel. The one chip tuning company did me dpf off file. Everything was fine, but after one or two weaks after file writting to car i had loss of power and limp mode (acceleriation till 3000rpm...)...There was no check engine light, when i read engine ecu with diagnostic tools,i found on fault code : P2408 (fuel filler cap presence sensor). Chip tuning company deleted for me this fault code, but when i writte it to ecu i haven't this fault code at the moment but i have limp mode (there isn't any fault codes in engine ecu or other blocks, i did all auto scan)...So where is the problem? I think the problem is with dpf off file or maybe dtc lable. any advice? Thanks.403017

mateusz1611
11th October, 2016, 09:09 PM
Maybe the best idea is back to Your "tuning company". They should fix the problem...

chipdanix
11th October, 2016, 09:22 PM
Maybe the best idea is back to Your "tuning company". They should fix the problem...

mateusz1611 he is right back to your oryginal file

viliukas
12th October, 2016, 09:02 AM
I have a shame because my wife don't turn off fuel tank cover...When i turn on it fault code dissapear, but car still in limp mode. I'll try write original file and look which fault codes i'll give.