PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes EDC17C10 Swirl delete

SpecZ
13th October, 2016, 08:54 PM
Hello,

Needing to eliminate swirl valve in this edc17c10 with possibility of disconnecting the sensor.

Thanks!!

BR,

Michael

Act Tuning
13th October, 2016, 09:08 PM
I had the file here, but then i remeber that i lost the file, damm hope some ealse can help you !!

SpecZ
13th October, 2016, 09:28 PM
I had the file here, but then i remeber that i lost the file, damm hope some ealse can help you !!

Good luck with alzheimer.

Act Tuning
13th October, 2016, 09:41 PM
Good luck with alzheimer.

What i forgot 10 years ago, you cant learn or study today, that why you post 10 files a day to members to do for you, after you understand that you 0 in this tuning world.

SpecZ
14th October, 2016, 01:19 AM
And all this started because you wanted to make money with me sending offers by message.

Surely you were happy with the print screen for your offer that i posted here on the forum.

Besides that:

I have a lot of years on chiptuning because i am an old school chiptuner, not 10 but 16....i don?t do immo off?s in cars without invoices and trusty papers and costumers sign term of responsability, i don?t do ilegal airbags tricks, even dpf/egr off and dtc off is a "recent thing" and i don?t do much this service because my costumers normally replace parts by OEM units but sure need it some times.

My contirbuition for this forum is present, i help and get help, for me is enoughh.

Beeing updated learning and give a bit my knowledge is the reason i joined this forum and guess what, i am very happy for it because since today i already exchange some files and begin some cooperation with some users.

The end.

mihaiservice
14th October, 2016, 08:21 AM
16 years ??? are a lot of time mate !