PDA

View Full Version : Espace IV 3.0dci need help

kelekele
16th October, 2016, 08:51 AM
I have problem with water damaged ecu 8200453261 from renault espace 4 automatic , 3.0dci.Ecu is totaly dead and don't be scaned with diagnostic tool. Eeprom 93c86 is damaged of corrosion and not usable anymore.Does anyone have an idea how to pair ecu from second car or make immo off or virgin ?If someone have flash and eeprom dump from same ecu number, please upload it.
Thanx in advance!
B.R.

Fordprobe
16th October, 2016, 10:59 AM
have you tried to read eeprom. even if corroded it may still work.
i broke 1 in half and put it back togetehr and still wroked

kelekele
16th October, 2016, 12:24 PM
On eeprom has left 5 legs only :( ,it si totaly unreadable.I have flash dump but i think immo is in eeprom.

tuberider
18th October, 2016, 07:35 AM
..i have two eeprom sets from two different ecus from this engine - maybe helps

kelekele
19th October, 2016, 08:56 AM
Thanx friends for your try to help.I solved problem with new ecu from scrapyard .Eeprom is not important beacuse immo data are in flash file.I use eeprom from new ecu and flash file from old ecu then just change vin number and make new coding with renault clip.Car starts without problem.
First i try connect new ecu without change anything and immo light stay on when i put the card in reader.This car is protected with immo and immo is in flash file in the engine ecu.Another important thing is that when is immo active,engine locking relay(engine main relay) is off and is impossible detect engine ecu with diagnostic tool beacuse no power supply.
Someone wrote that is possible just change ecu without opening and car starts,but in my case that is not true.