PDA

View Full Version : problem audi q5 edc17c46 2.0 170hp

johncooper85
17th October, 2016, 08:37 PM
Hello everyone, I made a tune of audi edc17c46 2.0 170cv fap active and was really good with excellent improvements in consumption

10 days ago he did upgrade due at audi diesel gate and noticed immediately that it was worse than the original cmq but I did not care because I already had in mind to remap it again with the opportunity we have emptied the fap made map with startandstop off and unfortunately the car does not seem to have taken even a hp .......

and I noticed any tune do remains the same .....

I am convinced that with the update map there is something blocking it all ...... I am attaching the file ori audi before and after upgrade audi

icezero2010
18th October, 2016, 08:20 AM
nothing block anyone post your tuning file its some better . i think you forgot some limiters

johncooper85
18th October, 2016, 01:23 PM
I'm sorry but I think it's not that I did also do a step by a professional and does not change ....... the official proof is that before the upgrade with original fap the car was very strong now after upgrade and any fapoff step does not change anything

mislav88
18th October, 2016, 03:24 PM
write back original full boot readout

teoturo
18th October, 2016, 05:20 PM
I already re-remapped something like 100 cars or more after diesel-gate software upgrade and nothing is different when you make a remap. Something is wrong in your tuning, believe me.

johncooper85
18th October, 2016, 06:16 PM
ok I understand that I may be wrong but I do tune because before the upgrade audi changes were going great?

however, I forward the map made by me before the upgrade and after

It also did other times these always work ok

johncooper85
18th October, 2016, 10:22 PM
update boys

I wrote the old map including start & stop off egroff a well done mod (in my opinion) (cmq but also the first if it was done well or badly the car was pushing) and everything went ok writing ....... actually goes slightly better diagnosis gives me the 500nm (hypothetical that I put in the map) the start-stop does not act more the machine has no errors, and so now I do not know more what to do because the difference is only in the fact of the fap emptied .... .

more that the thing that you notice that you have lost a lot lower .... the turbo comes with delay and max speed very hard to get to 200 when the first 210 much more quickly .......

I would exclude the upgrade because now traveling with flash before upgrading

johncooper85
19th October, 2016, 12:29 AM
I noticed that the EPROM has changed that much over the engine flash ....... may be something attributed to her?

mario38
19th October, 2016, 07:59 AM
I think you have to try to write files fap off and change soft and see if the engine is running well ..
put the dtc on and start and stop on .. maybe you have a limit torque active in the new update .. but if dtc are off No error is displayed

johncooper85
19th October, 2016, 08:46 AM
Yesterday I wrote files before the upgrade is equal

johncooper85
20th October, 2016, 10:52 AM
with files ori the car goes well with mapped files and fapori the machine goes to great

so the problem even rewriting the files before the thing it did the EPROM engine management is different and therefore has changed the fap management logic

johncooper85
31st October, 2016, 11:07 AM
Posso riscrivere il backup vecchio prima l'Audi senza il Rischio di bloccare la centralina ??

johncooper85
2nd November, 2016, 10:04 AM
pls news.......