PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki Liana 1.4 HDI 95160 EEPROM (SAME CITROEN C3 1.4 HDI)

ibo90
20th October, 2016, 06:45 PM
Hi everybody,

I need your help about 95160 eeprom on a DELPHI DDCR ECU.
33920-73J01 ZY34027551

So my eeprom is corrupted and i have a new eeprom i bought, i want to know if i can put any dump in the 95160 of the ecu and make it virgin?
I have not touched the BSI, so does it works and do i need to change key or something ?

PS: It's the same ECU of CITROEN C3 1.4 HDI

ibo90
23rd October, 2016, 11:28 AM
Up ?? Nobody??

canival
8th November, 2018, 07:27 PM
dump 95160 all FF is virgin problem is pin code ,

I have the same problem, I am a virgin, but I can not marry the immo box, kids comander no house , I'm still looking for a solution, since julie emulator does not work on this ecu, I'll tell you about my friend, I'm very urgent
I have the same problem, I am a virgin, but I can not marry the immo box, kids comander no houseI have the same problem, I am a virgin, but I can not marry the immo box, kids comander no houseI have the same problem, I am a virgin, but I can not marry the immo box, kids comander no houseI have the same problem, I am a virgin, but I can not marry the immo box, kids comander no houseI have the same problem, I am a virgin, but I can not marry the immo box, kids comander no houseI have the same problem, I am a virgin, but I can not marry the immo box, kids comander no houseI have the same problem, I am a virgin, but I can not marry the immo box, kids comander no house

ibo90
8th November, 2018, 07:50 PM
I have resolved the problem buying ECU + IMMOBOX + KEYS