PDA

View Full Version : PORSCHE CAYENNE 2003 KEYS LOST

cqae
20th October, 2016, 11:43 PM
I'm having trouble learning a key to this cayenne and hoping someone can help me.

Care came in on a truck with a no start. Customer had a key, but it didn't start & said immobilizer active on the dash. I read the key with a few devices & none showed any transponder inside, so I believe the key has failed.

jumped the fuses so I could read the ecu with AVDI & pulled the pin from the ecu, then used AVDI to learn the key-I made a key with KD900.
says procedure successful but car wont start-at the end of the key learning it also says 'the blocking time for the immobilizer after adapting is 37 minutes' on AVDI, what does this actually mean? I wait 37 minutes before it will work? does they stay in or out of the ignition? I've tried waiting & it still wont start....just hoping for some ideas please guys

rob h
20th October, 2016, 11:56 PM
You also need to prepare key with component security bytes. These you can also get from ecu.
Then learn key with pin.
Or add to dump directly.

cqae
21st October, 2016, 02:41 AM
this is an early one, according to AVDI I dont need to do CS...Ive read it from the ecu, but it didnt need it i didnt think?

duplikeytor
21st October, 2016, 05:37 AM
Hook battery pack and turn ignition ON for that amount mentioned in AVDI. Because the incorrect key was used, it blocked the vehicle from starting.

After 37 minutes Ignition ON, that number should go to 0 then you can hopefully start the car.

Hope this helps.

cqae
21st October, 2016, 07:23 AM
thanks very much for your help, I just tried again a few times & it worked....Although the remote function isnt working. Has anyone used a KD remote on these cars?

cqae
21st October, 2016, 07:25 AM
Hook battery pack and turn ignition ON for that amount mentioned in AVDI. Because the incorrect key was used, it blocked the vehicle from starting.

After 37 minutes Ignition ON, that number should go to 0 then you can hopefully start the car.

Hope this helps.

the 37 minutes........is that just with the key on? because at that stage the ignition wouldnt turn on because it hadnt been learnt yet.....

eskeletor
22nd October, 2016, 05:00 AM
tango can do this key my friend key lost

cqae
24th October, 2016, 04:28 AM
Thankls mate, I used AVDI & have the car started, although the remotes dont work....when it says to wait 37 mins, is this with the ignition on?

Also, when tango learns these in, does it learn the remote on the bench at the same time?

haroutioun
24th October, 2016, 07:27 AM
Thankls mate, I used AVDI & have the car started, although the remotes dont work....when it says to wait 37 mins, is this with the ignition on?

Also, when tango learns these in, does it learn the remote on the bench at the same time?
Hello.
1) yes Dear when you learn the remote control by tango after write back the eeprom 93c86 to kessy the remote control work without any other operation. but if your remote control china product some times it can work and some times stop.
2) (i re-edit post cause i forget to give my idea about 37 minute) some times when you trying to adapt by obd2 all will done but the car start and after re-stop engine from running, so here you must leave ignition on about 5 or 10 minute and after you can start the car.

cqae
25th October, 2016, 03:00 AM
thanks I ended up getting 2 KD keys programmed but neither remotes worked. I tried some others, but no good either. I assume learning procedure is ok, just wrong keys, I have ordered some other keys & will try when they arrive, thanks for your advice everyone!

haroutioun
25th October, 2016, 04:21 AM
Hello.
I want to let you konw somthing if you can test to, try auto scan if any faults in car or see in live data if some there is open hood switch of trunk switch open or any system on after remove key from ignition.