PDA

View Full Version : i ve searched with no luck please help :(

jaydagreek
12th September, 2009, 01:58 AM
hi i ve recently purchased a eurovox ex 1000 sl set it all up and did not even get a menu on start up ? just a blank screen have tried changing scart cables etc hav downloaded and installed firmware still no luck its doing my nut any 1 help ?? i ve tried disconnecting the split the thing still aint coming on im flashing and updating succesfully.im running in virgin media i ve been at it for 3hrs searching and trying wi no luck the thing that bugs me is im getting nothing at all :( no menu s nothing not through a scart or ariel cable pls help its doing my nut lol:giveup::heeeelllllooooo:oh and im in scotland if that makes a diff really desperate ere

january
12th September, 2009, 02:38 AM
this is the firmware that yah need to download to your box jaydag provided you ain't in ireland.

Digital Kaos - Downloads - UFL_EX1000SL_24-02-09_DarX (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/firmware/28/ufl_ex1000sl_24-02-09_darx-647/)

then it's menu..config..factory reset to your provider/symbol rate..the euro is tw by default 6952..so if you are old ntl then yah need to change to 6887..then power scan and wait till it updates the channels

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=555&act=down

god luck

jaydagreek
12th September, 2009, 02:45 AM
cheers dude but i cant even get into the menu nothings showing on my tv at all not even wen using a scart ???????i mean it says sucessful update etc just no picture no menu nothing and thats before i updated and after

badapple
12th September, 2009, 03:08 AM
cheers dude but i cant even get into the menu nothings showing on my tv at all not even wen using a scart ???????i mean it says sucessful update etc just no picture no menu nothing and thats before i updated and after

Hi m8, Has the picture gone just now or has it been working before?

This mode dont have display on box, only on TV screen.

Have you checked the TV/scart settings, AV1, AV2, AV3...?

Try, turn box and TV off and put scart in AV1 and then Turn box on and then TV.

bmcl
12th September, 2009, 04:13 PM
many thanks worked a treat:proud:

jaydagreek
13th September, 2009, 05:41 PM
tried it dude box never worked at all gotta replacement today working great thanks for every1 s input tho much appreciated :)