PDA

View Full Version : Open box v8

Simontorrible
25th October, 2016, 07:35 AM
Hi is anybody else having problems with the openbox v8? Channel list has been updated. Now half the film channels won't work and most of sly sport channels won't either. Nothing wrong with connection or **** because the rest of the pay channels work fine. Any help will be appreciated. Tia

joe516
25th October, 2016, 07:57 AM
Hi is anybody else having problems with the openbox v8? Channel list has been updated. Now half the film channels won't work and most of sly sport channels won't either. Nothing wrong with connection or xxxx because the rest of the pay channels work fine. Any help will be appreciated. Tia

ok for me m8 on film and sport

Superswallow
25th October, 2016, 03:12 PM
I've got freezing up on some channels for 2 to 20 secs at times.

joe516
25th October, 2016, 03:49 PM
I've got freezing up on some channels for 2 to 20 secs at times.

overloaded pay servers

Simontorrible
25th October, 2016, 06:51 PM
That channels that are working are brilliant no freezing. I just don't know what's up with this box the others are fine. Would it make a difference when changing channel the boxes that are fine say ccam in the bottom left the one that's playing up says newcamd, as I say I don't know if that makes a difference. They are the only differences between both. It's driving me insane been trying to fix it for days. Thanks for your help btw

P&D
25th October, 2016, 07:10 PM
the part that has been edited in you first post.......you have 2 of them and the box is swapping from one to the other.....delete one of them of the box
we are limited what we can say on this subject

Go into you network settings & look where you see the green tick !

chris31560
25th October, 2016, 07:40 PM
ive got glitching on some of my channel's last about 10-20 seconds..

joe516
25th October, 2016, 08:59 PM
ive got glitching on some of my channel's last about 10-20 seconds..

overloaded pay servers

satsmo
25th October, 2016, 09:36 PM
Please read our rule, thread is now closed.