PDA

View Full Version : FVDI johnson control BSI

garabounga
27th October, 2016, 05:16 PM
For all members who panic when they try to do mileage or read pin from JC bsi unit and every thing goes black Please Dont

Why?

because fvdi always make back file when reading so you can always go back from where you started .

You only have to do the following:

Go to fvdi documents -------------------->Arbites software for ID 1715C7 klik and open it

Go to PSA klik and open it now you wil see your back up JCI_BSI

Then go to special function -------------------ECU flasher

Choose jc in the list and the year .......

Then load file chek it from line 80000 to see if you have some data.

Push the write button and every thing come to live. Thats all

Hope it can help some users out there

dtip
27th October, 2016, 05:47 PM
I don't think it is always posible, there is well known solution - bsi is in bootmode and you can wake it up by pulling fuse, connecting battery and repeating procedure as explained on many forums...sometimes it just won't work and in that situations i think flashing through obd like that also wont work, it will not connect to it to start flash.
So long story shorted in my experience if previous (repeating) procedure don't help, your help solution won't work also.

garabounga
27th October, 2016, 06:56 PM
@ dtip This solution is tested bij me on a peugeot 607 2006 peugeot 308 with JC bsi no body is obliged to do so ,its just a solution to consider before you do some thing else .if it doesnt work for you you probably have done some thing wrong what i post hier is tested solution not geuss.

nebojsapejcic
27th October, 2016, 09:06 PM
Or you can buy Smok psa and do every Pezo/Citroen without any headache ...