PDA

View Full Version : Wizard satelitte

mannfury
12th September, 2009, 05:20 PM
Hi guys Ive been trying to access Wizard satelitte website and its not working ....was wondering if anyone had any news about the site?

I was told they were stocking the new Starview HD cable reciever??????

Any news????

heaven and hell
12th September, 2009, 05:24 PM
They've been having a few problems.
Go here for tel no and further info

http://twitter.com/search?q=wizardsatellite

seanalmighty
12th September, 2009, 10:12 PM
bought my bricked clone (silver cover over processor through vents) lol dont go there!!

akbarirfan
13th September, 2009, 05:33 AM
getting mixed reviews about this place,might just go with mycablebox then,but they all say they are genuine anyway!

cactikid
13th September, 2009, 01:31 PM
there are other makes that are not cloned like digivox usb and kryptview,strange thing digivox and starview are from the same factory lol

dick b
13th September, 2009, 01:50 PM
Hi guys Ive been trying to access Wizard satelitte website and its not working ....was wondering if anyone had any news about the site?

I was told they were stocking the new Starview HD cable reciever??????

Any news????

I"ve tried them in the past but will not be using them again.I had to go down the credit card re-fund route.

Repoman123
13th September, 2009, 05:31 PM
dick, can you shed more light on your experience with them? why didn't they give you a refund?

i've just bought a SV4 box for my gf from there, it wasn't a clone and i've loaded 1.07 fw on it and so far so good

dick b
14th September, 2009, 02:05 PM
dick, can you shed more light on your experience with them? why didn't they give you a refund?

i've just bought a SV4 box for my gf from there, it wasn't a clone and i've loaded 1.07 fw on it and so far so good

yeah, when I 1st asked about non delivery of a card they said it would be with me in a couple of days (it wasnt).
It was then impossible to get in touch with them either by phone,or e/mail,they just would not answer,so I gave them 7 days to either give me a refund or supply the goods,they did neither.so igot my bank to do a refund they were great.I just had to supply proof I"d tried to sort it out with wizard.
this was about 9 mths ago.