PDA

View Full Version : WRX kess v2 not reving.

Xenne
30th October, 2016, 01:00 PM
Hi All. hope everyone is doing great at DK,

I have a subaru impresa wrx 2007 ej25.

I have had a remap from a local tuner that claims they are the best. Since i had the remap done i have done the downpipe and exhaust decat only 1 box at the back...

So send my ecu file to an Australian company that does remaps and they said this map is a trainwreck and the fuel tables doesn't make sense ect ect.

So did send them that map they detuned it for me so i doesn't pop anything so uploaded the map again and had no problems..
Then they made me a stage 1 map and when i upload it the car doesn't want to rev higher then 2000 revs at ALL.

When i read that map that doesn't work i get a checksum error. is this a problem with the kess i am using? since i can upload the map that they said is a trainwreck..... but not the stage 1 i don't get any errors while flashing the stage one map.

I will send both maps so if there is any Pro tuners here they can check whats been done or if there is something wrong with the tunes.

Kind regads
Dewald.

carmageddon
30th October, 2016, 02:27 PM
in attachment your original file

Xenne
30th October, 2016, 02:35 PM
I dont have a STI but do you want me to upload the file?

carmageddon
30th October, 2016, 04:41 PM
write here which version software you need

Xenne
30th October, 2016, 05:24 PM
I want to know why the files will make the car not rev up. but i have a

2007 wrx ej25 2.5t hatch back 225hp (none sti)

carmageddon
30th October, 2016, 05:43 PM
is not important sti or not, is important software version.

kess v2 cant recognize full checksum for modified diagnosis area, reset P0420 and write you mod file and car start

Xenne
30th October, 2016, 06:02 PM
Me my self cant write these files but what i can do is test your map quick and see what it does.

Xenne
30th October, 2016, 06:21 PM
ok the one you gave is same as other maps they dont rev up.

but the file trainwreck gave you does work.

S.W.A.M.I
1st November, 2016, 04:07 AM
which map is the one that does not work (map on car, stage one)?

does the stock map work when you upload it?

the tuning company has disabled your failsafe fueling map , they have no right in calling anyone's work a trainwreck .
the so called trainwreck map has no overboost fuel cut but seeing as the engine has not exploded , it cant be that bad
nither of them are perfect

what DTC codes are displayed when the car will not rev past 2000rpm ?