PDA

View Full Version : Opel Corsa 1.3 Cdti I need Tune my file

yonica
31st October, 2016, 09:22 PM
Hy
I have to tune a opel corsa 1.3 Cdti 75 ps,
I need more horse power.
If someone can help me pls... I have attached the file readed with kess v3.
Thanks

dexik
31st October, 2016, 10:04 PM
On first post you write:

"Hello from Romania.
I am new here, I am sure that you will help me, an I want to help you too guys.
Thank you"

11 posts and only you write "i need" ???

yonica
1st November, 2016, 07:39 AM
Yes you are right.
I would be very happy to help you and I, anytime we have not yet had the chance.
Thank you for your remarks, I will try to make it up to you.

On first post you write:

"Hello from Romania.
I am new here, I am sure that you will help me, an I want to help you too guys.
Thank you"

11 posts and only you write "i need" ???

voltechcar
1st November, 2016, 11:17 AM
90% people who " need help " on the forum come here and write 5/6 words " dtc / dpf / egr / tune / lambda / tva " "PLEASE OFF ". Sorry but you never help other people, so I think you dont have any programs " swiftec, ess, winols, etc" and propably olso dont have ori device " alientech, cmd, magic, dimmsport, etc " and you dont spend any hours to learns software but You need help frome me and make many to your customer, maybe someone help to you but not me

yonica
1st November, 2016, 03:00 PM
You have right... I don t have swiftec, ess........, only Winols, hex comp, win hex, volta egr r Nyo2012 Ecusafe Ecm t. and other China or Luis A....
Everyone of us war beginers...
I have, only China clones from all tools, your right. Do you sell origanals? I will buy original tools when I will use them every day...
FYI... I look in winols at every file that you and others made for me, I learn from these files... I have uploaded some manuals... I stay on net when I have time, I have another job, and 2 kids...
If you do not want to help me is no problem, I will learn in the future....
Thanks

90% people who " need help " on the forum come here and write 5/6 words " dtc / dpf / egr / tune / lambda / tva " "PLEASE OFF ". Sorry but you never help other people, so I think you dont have any programs " swiftec, ess, winols, etc" and propably olso dont have ori device " alientech, cmd, magic, dimmsport, etc " and you dont spend any hours to learns software but You need help frome me and make many to your customer, maybe someone help to you but not me