PDA

View Full Version : EDC16C34 C4 Grand Piccasso EGR off

Hovi2
7th November, 2016, 11:38 PM
Hello,

please could you help with EGR off on C4 Piccasso. I am looking for solution with EGR connected.

Thanks

PS: Anyone have experience with C4 Grand Piccasso flash via OBD - I tried with MPPS, but have to pin K-line into ECU, originaly the position is not wired to the ECU. Is there solution through CAN or I have to open ECU or pin K-line into it?

ragi7ooo
8th November, 2016, 09:17 AM
here egr off file. Pass in PM
Regards!

Hovi2
9th November, 2016, 01:07 AM
Hello,

thanks, I will try and report, but I don't have your PM, could you please check, thanks.

Petr

Hovi2
10th November, 2016, 02:11 PM
Anyone could help, please - I tried to change histeresis to zero as I saw in guide in forum, but DTC still present - EGR open too low.

Thanks

unnamed11112007
10th November, 2016, 02:25 PM
Hi, Hovi!
your mod file and what DTC ECU say you?

Hovi2
11th November, 2016, 06:39 PM
Hello,

thanks ragi7, unfortunately the same DTC - P0490 EGR too closed, or something - I have diag switched to czech.

I'll place my file, when will be at home from garage.

Any hints guys???

Cheers

Petr

bobolin4o
11th November, 2016, 06:58 PM
P0490 mean electrical problem with the EGR actuator.
You need EGR off with actuator disconnected.
Regards...

Hovi2
12th November, 2016, 12:53 PM
Thanks,

I was wrong when I wanted to have solution with pluged EGR.

Do you guys think you could help me with, please?

Cheers

Petr

pike
12th November, 2016, 03:30 PM
Thanks,

I was wrong when I wanted to have solution with pluged EGR.

Do you guys think you could help me with, please?

Cheers

Petr

Hi,
File egr off, you can remove the connector.

Hovi2
13th November, 2016, 08:37 PM
Hello,

thanks, I can confirm car is running without EGR related problems woth pike's software.

...unfortunately, another issue raised. When I start the motor, ESP and automatic handbrake symbol lights up on the dashboard.

There are two faults in ECU 1351 and 1459 and when motor is running, there is fault in ABS/ESP unit without error code saying there is bad response from ECU.

I am using shitty Delphi china clone, during the week I will bring the car to the original PSA diag. With new software Delphi is not able read error codes as C4 Piccasso EDC16C34, but I am able to read them as the same motor code but EDC16C3 (Peugeot 307 - 9HZ) - other functions as EDC16C34 seems to be working good, including regeneration or injector coding.

Is there something I can check to solve my problem?

Thanks for your help

Petr

Act Tuning
13th November, 2016, 08:54 PM
Your Abs/esp light come up cause the egr problem, on this car when problem with Egr also Abs light on, so you can remove it from software and delete dtc, but still will have abs light on, need to change the approch on this ecu to enlimate the abs light.

pike
13th November, 2016, 08:57 PM
P1459 fix, same password.

Hovi2
16th November, 2016, 06:56 PM
pike thank you very much for your help, but Act Tuning is right - motor now runs without problem, but ESP lights on and also the Auto handbrake fault lights on - error is still the same, with no error code says about incorect communication with ECU

I tried to find a coding or settings for brakes unit in Lexia but without success.

Act Tuning could you please help or give me the hint how can I solve this.

C4 Piccasso is my parents car with mileage about 240 tkm, EGR valve has been changed twice - first time in 170 tkm (VALEO, cca $240,-) - failed in about 230 tkm, second time I tried MaxGear (about $100,-) - failed almost immediately, with first EGR I cleaned intake system and it's flaps, now I am trying to run with EGR pipe to the intake blocked.
Car runs short rides (8-15 km) about six times a day, FAP and turbo are thanks to god in good condition

Act Tuning
16th November, 2016, 08:36 PM
Put stock file back, read dtc from abs and ecu with the meaning, and we will contenu from there.

bobolin4o
17th November, 2016, 07:09 AM
And what about P1351 - this is for glow relay...?
Regards!

Babos
17th November, 2016, 07:55 AM
Stock dump not fix problem with ABS ;)

Act Tuning
17th November, 2016, 09:29 AM
As last time i think we cannot understand each other and its ok, where you see that i say stock will fix the problem ???

Hovi2
19th November, 2016, 07:38 PM
Hi,

yes you right - P1351 is about glowing problem, I did not take in account, because I did not see it before, maybe there was a weaker batt in the car.

Now I am waiting for my parents to decide - invest into another EGR valve or try to find solution how to avoid it.

Stock apparently can help with solution, because MOD soft causes ESP/Auto handbrake malfunction.

Cheers

Petr