PDA

View Full Version : X100 Pro Pad 2 what's working

ray-ray
8th November, 2016, 05:46 AM
I'll start the thread since the tool is now on the market for all to buy.

GOOGLE For site ....:)

The company is for real they do have engineer working in different regions.
I work with David & Gavin for over a month period improving the USA version of the tool.
We added things like quick reset (no wait) ford,Lincoln,mercury and Lexus and Toyota. Also
added parameter reset for ford and Mazda.

javyb
8th November, 2016, 11:20 AM
I was told by a UK selkercthst the x100 pro pad 2 only covers 4 diagnostic systems whereas the ps90 covers more

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ray-ray
8th November, 2016, 07:51 PM
Eeprom, mileage, immobizier, obd2 scanner, and more

obdsystems
8th November, 2016, 08:39 PM
I'm running out of room for yet another chinese tool which works 50% of the time

stalonerambo
9th November, 2016, 02:10 AM
I'll start the thread since the tool is now on the market for all to buy.GOOGLE For site ....:)The company is for real they do have engineer working in different regions.I work with David & Gavin for over a month period improving the USA version of the tool.We added things like quick reset (no wait) ford,Lincoln,mercury and Lexus and Toyota. Also added parameter reset for ford and Mazda.hi, obd star tool?

lion0304
9th November, 2016, 02:11 AM
I'm looking only FB for immo, eeprom and diagnostic. No need others functions.

ray-ray
9th November, 2016, 02:41 AM
No it's not obd star tool. The original maker XTooltech not a china knock off.

stalonerambo
10th November, 2016, 07:04 PM
No it's not obd star tool. The original maker XTooltech not a china knock off. can i do fiat, by obd on this tool? take much time to dismantle bsi, and read eprom, , works on vw generation 7? new golf, audi a3, german models?,

Weasel3
10th November, 2016, 07:53 PM
Ford Pincode Calculate:
outcode: 0040 FF6B5F 000000

write: FF6B5F

PIN Calculated and confirmed: 8423

keysmith
11th November, 2016, 12:51 AM
Can you edit and program a used Chrysler pcm, skim and skreem?

Weasel3
11th November, 2016, 11:47 AM
Today, and only today.
11.11 Global shipping Festival
Extra good price for this one.
AliX sites

Weasel3
12th November, 2016, 10:29 AM
Is it possible to add dump-tool by download or USB to these pads (or other Pads/handhelds).
Or does this involve a high risk of getting the machine infected in some way? Hackers etc. At least for the Android models.

Would be nice to have dump tool for each brand. I guess it would be appreciated from immo guys, and the cluster people.
Could use a standard USB stick as usual. Dump from the internet or any programmer. (Would be more flexible then).
And a short modified USB cable which has the same input as extension USB cable in one end and mini USB in the other end.
Then only connect up the USB stick. Use a specified standard folder for all dumps, and do the data transfer.