PDA

View Full Version : DM800 NFI backup needed.

Data7
13th September, 2009, 04:17 PM
Having looked on this very helpfull site. In the past I have found everything that i needed for my sat needs. the problem is now I have managed to get my DM800 fully working and a m8 want the same as me. I really just want to back up my image and plugins in one image. I have read and followed the various threads but the 800 is e2 and the files listed are for 600/7020 which is e1. Can anybody point me to a "thick as pig sh1te" way of backing up the 800 image. Thanks in advance.

GAH
13th September, 2009, 04:33 PM
Hi Mate,

Install the Barry Allan plugin. There is an option in BA to backup your complete image including cams and settings.

GAH

Data7
13th September, 2009, 05:01 PM
Tried to install barryallen plugin from the downloads keep getting the same error. not found. it see the ipk file but says it cant find it to instal

westkill
13th September, 2009, 05:14 PM
what image you using m8 :)

GAH
13th September, 2009, 05:48 PM
Hi Mate'

If your box is a clone, try an earlier BA. Also, do you have a USB stick inserted, as that's where BA installs to first. If no USB stick is found, it'll install on your hard disk if you have one fitted. Without either, it won't install at all.

GAH

Data7
13th September, 2009, 07:59 PM
it is a patched version of blackhole 11 and i forgot to put usb drive in before installing it. so it has installed to hard drive but it is not seen in the plugins. can uninstall it now. any ideas?

osborne82
13th September, 2009, 08:33 PM
it is a patched version of blackhole 11 and i forgot to put usb drive in before installing it. so it has installed to hard drive but it is not seen in the plugins. can uninstall it now. any ideas?

telnet into your box and

ipkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen

it should remove it then insert your usb and re-install it if you want :)

cheers

osborne82

Data7
13th September, 2009, 08:39 PM
the link is transfer protected wont let me download m8. anychance you can email me it please?

westkill
13th September, 2009, 09:32 PM
if the box is original not a clone
try this
put this image in the flash as ba is built in with latest drivers
Digital Kaos - Downloads - Nabilosat DM800 Pure Flash 01JUL09, Barry Allen 4. (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/images/2/nabilosat-dm800-pure-flash-01jul09-barry-allen-4-778/)

then ftp what ever image you want to multiboot, to MB_IMAGES
then back to ba to extract your image