PDA

View Full Version : Renault Mascot 3,0dxi Please DTC and EGR-OFF

felix_fetche
9th November, 2016, 12:39 PM
Hi,
engine replaced with another one. now the egr connectors are not matching, and also the mechanics of egr is totally different, ecu don`t have egr position feedback information.
have less power than normally, and have DTC DF084 CO.0 = egr valve position sensor circuit, open or short to ground. another multi brand tester reading DTC 0486.

please help at least with the DTC.

THANKS!!!

unnamed11112007
9th November, 2016, 02:11 PM
Hi,
engine replaced with another one. now the egr connectors are not matching, and also the mechanics of egr is totally different, ecu don`t have egr position feedback information.
have less power than normally, and have DTC DF084 CO.0 = egr valve position sensor circuit, open or short to ground. another multi brand tester reading DTC 0486.

please help at least with the DTC.

THANKS!!!

Hi, this your file - egr off

Test and report
password in PM
Good luck!

felix_fetche
14th November, 2016, 12:52 PM
Hello,
Is not working, DTC is still on.
Please help.

Act Tuning
14th November, 2016, 02:03 PM
Egr removed,

felix_fetche
18th November, 2016, 12:43 PM
Hello,

ACT`s file is okay from the point of view of EGR DTC.

EGR errors are vanished now.

But i still have a problem, original engine index was ZD3 604, now is mounted one ZD3 with index 606.
ECU detects that the intake manifold flow is different, and it behaves like this:
-when engine is cool is accelerating even to 4500RPM,
-when it gets hot over 50-60grd*C maximal RPM is limiting to 2750-3000RPM with lot of white smoke.
-if i pull off MAF sensor connector, max RPM is 1500RPM and with smoke big quantity.

I believe that next step is to modify software to work without MAF.
Is possible to modify it in this sense?

THANKS!