PDA

View Full Version : cem ecu sync codecard software

lush29
9th November, 2016, 06:10 PM
hi all,
i am trying to sync cem mask 1m84e with ecu sid803a on s40 with codecard soft.
is anyone using this soft from codecart?can help me please? every time after upload mcu eep and ecu eep when i try to sync comes back to me as abs id is damaged sync is damaged. maybe i do something wrong or so. i have the abs id also 000000053295
i try to contact codecard but as usually no answer
can have a look and check the filles or maybe can someone sync for me please.
but i will really like to know what i am doing wrong or why is not working as i pay for the licence and can not do the job.

lush29
10th November, 2016, 10:26 AM
Anyone please?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

lupu_sandu
10th November, 2016, 11:16 AM
Your ecu dump sync with CEM.

kiszka
10th November, 2016, 11:32 AM

lush29
10th November, 2016, 11:56 AM
colleague, lush 29 not much gives, take, far as it may expects an improvement colleague

kizszka

you are 100% write, but in my defense i am only an year and still have a lot to learn.(i am not pro) for example the job above is first time when i do it.i know i have to give more but i still need to learn myself before i do inform people wrong and sometimes i am not sure if i am write or wrong and dont want to make mistakes informing people wrong, but believe me i am spending at least 2-3 hours every day here (reading thru posts) and i am trying to tech myself, but like you said i know i shoud do better and i will do. give me few more weeks and i will improve helping dk members. thanks

lush29
10th November, 2016, 12:01 PM
Your ecu dump sync with CEM.

thank you very much Lupu_Sandu, if you dont mind asking you what soft did you use and do you think i am doing something wrong on the codecard soft?
i am trying to contact them but no answer and i can not understand what i am doing wrong.
thanks again

lupu_sandu
10th November, 2016, 09:20 PM
I use Volvo software 2.4 from they website. I buy this along time ago.

lush29
10th November, 2016, 11:05 PM
I use Volvo software 2.4 from they website. I buy this along time ago.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk