View Full Version : How can i clone my genuine Kess v2

lynvinge
11th November, 2016, 12:36 PM
Can`t be done. :P

tango
11th November, 2016, 12:41 PM
it cant be done
its crp3 protected therefore no reading nxp allowed
all thats been made available is the heat trick to unlock the nxp so it can be writen
only real way to read would be to use very expensive equipment and a lot of work

lynvinge
11th November, 2016, 12:52 PM
Ahh. Thanks for fast reply

morgano
12th November, 2016, 11:14 AM
Hope alienppl can't track you by your username in forum, your original tool may suffer ;)

tango
12th November, 2016, 02:58 PM
Hope alienppl can't track you by your username in forum, your original tool may suffer ;)

and why would they do anything?
he only asked if it could be cloned, this could just be a genuine question in case he thought someone had seen his serial number and wrote it down, so he was concerned about it.
now he knows it cant be cloned he has peace of mind that all is safe.
he can now continue using it without worries

bobolin4o
12th November, 2016, 06:02 PM
And what if I know a genuine non blocked serial and put it in the dump of the NXP for old version...?

morgano
12th November, 2016, 07:30 PM
Well, he explained why he want to clone his original tool, to have a backup running in a clone. Enough for alienppl to take revenge. You'd better don't play with them.

@bobolin4o

Nowadays only one tool by serial can get an update without raising a red flag in alien server. Unless you have offline update and tokens for the serial number i think it is a nxp waste put a genuine serial on one and try to do anything. And obviously the "donor" may get a ban once server smells replicated requests from different hardware.

bobolin4o
14th November, 2016, 07:02 AM
So, you say that the file is there something else, except the serial number, which authenticate the tool?
Regards!

morgano
15th November, 2016, 09:31 AM
@bobolin4o

Some parts have unique electronic id that can be checked for. ;)