PDA

View Full Version : SIEMENS VDO PSARCD111-08 Hi.I need vin number changed in dump.Eprom is 24c32w.Stereo

jess7666
12th November, 2016, 04:51 PM
Hi.I need vin number changed in dump.Eprom is 24c32w.Stereo is in citreon xsara.Thanks
New vin AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

richiebb
12th November, 2016, 05:17 PM
this is a current VIN VF7CH9HXC..... you wont to change to :AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ???

HERE: http://www.4shared.com/file/0dqQbFI8ba/SIEMENS_VDO_VIN_AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.html

SORRY FOR STORING THERE, CANT UPLOAD ATTACHMENT

jess7666
12th November, 2016, 05:29 PM
Hi, you're right, I'm seeing the problem with this car, I'm changing ecu and bsi, but I kept the original player. I need the vin de la ecu. What happens with autel maxisys does not show me the vin. I do not know if it can be extracted from the dump. Bsi you can lend me a hand with this subject

richiebb
12th November, 2016, 05:38 PM
Hi, you're right, I'm seeing the problem with this car, I'm changing ecu and bsi, but I kept the original player. I need the vin de la ecu. What happens with autel maxisys does not show me the vin. I do not know if it can be extracted from the dump. Bsi you can lend me a hand with this subject

only car dump eeprom, cant edit BSI..... sorry

Anyway test it, the beep should disappear

jess7666
12th November, 2016, 05:42 PM
Ok I'm going to try with a launch 431 to see if it shows me the vin that has the ecu

nikz
12th November, 2016, 08:58 PM
here is your file

jess7666
12th November, 2016, 10:05 PM
Thank you indeed this car had scheduled the vin with AAAAAAAAA ... then the customer told me that on one occasion had another problem and had already replaced the ECU and programmed it so

shooting
12th November, 2016, 10:11 PM
Thank you indeed this car had scheduled the vin with AAAAAAAAA ... then the customer told me that on one occasion had another problem and had already replaced the ECU and programmed it so

AAAAAAAA is not a Valid VIN number,

original dump was from this car:
1. Mark: CITRO?N
2. Model: Xsara Picasso
3. Body type: wagon with higher capacity
4. Engine displacement: undefined
5. Gearbox: manual, 5-speed (SensoDrive)
6. Country of origin: France
7. Manufacturer: Automobiles Citro?n

What is the VIN of the car it is going in?

wbr

richiebb
14th November, 2016, 08:01 PM
Good afternoon, I could solve it??