View Full Version : code radio ford 6000cd

padelis
12th November, 2016, 04:53 PM
please help me with codeFord Vseries
v222440
thank you.

Rollypolly
13th November, 2016, 01:09 PM
Read tms and eeprom,buy online/or go dealer.I stop send codes ford v on this forum,because some users not accept this and Admin closed me thread http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/557398-Here-FORD-V-free-codes!!

Johnner
13th November, 2016, 01:24 PM
Mate,the thread was closed because of all the pre-conditions you imposed on other people before getting their codes...Ethos here is that we help others in return,and it's free

You and I both know damned fine well you ARE providing paid services from your site....I didn't come up the river in a bubble yesterday....so don't place any more links to it here again

If you're not happy with a Mods decision to close a thread(for a very good reason).....either PM him....or stfu banging on about it...

Just saying ;)...

Rollypolly
13th November, 2016, 01:35 PM
yes because i sent free this,and possible some users request code on forum and sell this codes FORD V,on this situation need make some rules,becuse is me database and i accept help only users need reality code ford v!Only for users need code!Possible you Johnner,and PremierD,understand me finally..I write on private message for PremierD,and never received answer....on conclusion this not good communication with users